YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

Steve Bannon is the exact opposite of Rush Limbaugh.
Rush Limbaugh was a selfish, piece of shit, globalist.
Unfortunately for Little Stevie, Bannon forgot he was carrying water for the party that pees their panties, whenever we try to do things to lift up American workers. Duh, Steve. You can talk about globalism all day. But you dove into the cesspool of a party that would see Americans hungry and sick before seeing a rich person pay another cent in taxes.

Of course, he is not that stupid. he was just cashing in while he could.

Of course I did. I wondered aloud if Little Stevie, the Pickled Traitor, in order to keep morons like you enthralled and excited, might go visit another country. I could see it. yes it is stupid. But so are you. And he makes a living pandering to and stealing from stupid people like you. Your stupidity butters his bread.
As I correctly said: You offered nothing of value. Repeating your gibberish doesn’t improve its value. Say nothing of value. Then, repeat it. Still valueless.

Until trump is banished to the trash bin of other Autocrats in history.
Revenge that you are obsessed with is for emotionally addled people who cannot participate in the joys of victory but instead have to negatively rag on the loser because you are yourself a loser rag. Even worse, you don’t know that because you are controlled solely by feelings;bad feelings.

So, does Bannon turn himself in tomorrow? Or does he have to be dragged out from under his rock on national tv?

Unfortunately for Little Stevie, Bannon forgot he was carrying water for the party that pees their panties, whenever we try to do things to lift up American workers. Duh, Steve. You can talk about globalism all day. But you dove into the cesspool of a party that would see Americans hungry and sick before seeing a rich person pay another cent in taxes.

Of course, he is not that stupid. he was just cashing in while he could.
Bannon really does want to take the whole system down. He really is that sick. And trump is right there with him.

Bannon really does want to take the whole system down. He really is that sick. And trump is right there with him.
Sure, but that's way down the list of his priorities, way behind personally enriching himself by preying on the Trump cult.

Funny, I thought I just asked a couple of questions. Apparently you think responding to them like a whiny little bitch on Little Stevie's payroll is "offering something of value". Apparently you find value in pulling your taffy in public. Good for you.
Wrong yet again Farty. You simply offered your unsupported opinion (again). Your questions are pretty much all irrelevant until you sack up some day and admit reality.

as for taffy pulling, I leave you to your strange fantasies.

Bait-and-report troll tries too hard
Go ahead and report me again. It will work as well for you as your last ten. The 19 year old instigator that you are goes all wobbly when salvos are returned
I actually did self report myself a week ago. Other than that I think I’ve reported on others twice in 5 years but never you because you are a sad, self soiling child.

So, does Bannon turn himself in tomorrow? Or does he have to be dragged out from under his rock on national tv?
Again with your utterly meaningless faux “questions” you gutless puss?

Not that it matters even as much as a tinker’s damn in hell, but I will play along for your petty amusement.

it doesn’t matter if he turns himself in or not. I’m guessing he will. But if he chose not to, he’d get picked up. He certainly isn’t running away from this partisan political hatchet job prosecution.

I will also add: the case against Mr. Bannon seems fairly strong — at surface level. An eventual conviction is obviously not out of the question. In fact, at this point, I consider it more likely than not.

so what? One person. One supporter of Trump. One or two poor legal decisions. As far as I can see, he doesn’t have throngs of “followers”.

Makes it curious that you have such a petty obsession.

Nope. Asked two questions. And your pathetic cultism sent you into a reflexive tailspin. So here you are, swinging from the felon's scrote, having your little baby fit.
And again: he is not a felon. Admitting reality ain’t your strong suit you vapid pathetic blindly follow the leader hack bitch.

YAY!!!

Breaking now on CNN.

Streaming on CNN.com: CNNgo – Watch CNN TV live
LOL.
53E566DA-B9A0-419F-9080-75D55AB81994.jpeg

Sure, but that's way down the list of his priorities, way behind personally enriching himself by preying on the Trump cult.
He will be bringing in some big bucks when he starts preaching about being a victim of a political witch hunt on his podcast.

He will be bringing in some big bucks when he starts preaching about being a victim of a political witch hunt on his podcast.
Oh, for sure. Look at these two manbabies WEATHER53 and BackAgain throwing themselves at his feet to be human shields for him. I doubt they would get this excited and weepy if I punched their grandmothers. Cultism has really turned their brains to mush. They probably keep a checkbook and pen in the car, just in case he comes on the radio and asks for money.

Forum List

Back