🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yeah I got him off....so what?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
13346822_507476576115013_4470124561734623942_n.jpg

Democrap party fighting for women's rights eh!?

This makes for a wonderous anti Hillary advertisement. It's the laughing that gets you.

So you're saying she was a good Public Defender?
BIG difference between DEFENDING a scumbag and LAUGHING about child rape when you ADMIT you knew he did it.

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Clinton was requested as lawyer for the defense in a rape case involving a 12-year-old girl; Clinton reluctantly took on the case, successfully challenged mismanaged evidence, and entered a plea bargain for the defendant.

WHAT'S FALSE: Clinton laughed about the unreliable nature of polygraphs, not the case's outcome; Clinton did not volunteer to be the man's lawyer; Clinton did not claim the complainant fantasized about being raped by older men; the case did not go to trial.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About it?

13346822_507476576115013_4470124561734623942_n.jpg

Democrap party fighting for women's rights eh!?
You're entire graphic is one giant lie. She said none of that. It is complete and total manufactured bullshit.

The prosecutors in the case fucked up and lost the evidence they claimed to have.

Thanks for proving you are one of those, "If I want to bleev it, it must be true" credulous rubes.

They make graphics like that for retards like you who have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, and they know you will guzzle that piss down without engaging a single brain cell in critical thinking.

I bet if Odium had a nickel for every time he said "yeah I got him off" he could afford a new trailer

Here is the audio recording. Have fun trying to find Clinton saying any of the things claimed by the retard who wrote the OP:

So you're saying she was a good Public Defender?
BIG difference between DEFENDING a scumbag and LAUGHING about child rape when you ADMIT you knew he did it.

WHAT'S TRUE: In 1975, young lawyer Hillary Clinton was requested as lawyer for the defense in a rape case involving a 12-year-old girl; Clinton reluctantly took on the case, successfully challenged mismanaged evidence, and entered a plea bargain for the defendant.

WHAT'S FALSE: Clinton laughed about the unreliable nature of polygraphs, not the case's outcome; Clinton did not volunteer to be the man's lawyer; Clinton did not claim the complainant fantasized about being raped by older men; the case did not go to trial.

Hillary Clinton Freed Child Rapist, Laughed About it?
ROFLMAO Snopes. You might want to send snopes the audio tape of her laughing about it because I have heard it son.

"Yeah I got him off....so what?"

The only time in her life Hillary could actually say those words...and it was about preventing a known (to her) pedophile from going to jail. (Explains why her husband sought 'gratification' from '#AnyoneButHillary'.) :p

Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption - Dr. Rich Swier

Evidence obtained by police has revealed that Snopes.com, which markets itself as “the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation,” has a history of accepting money and favors from left-leaning and pro-Islamic political groups and individuals for helping them to advance their cause by rigging public discourse with selective fact-finding and deliberate manipulation of public opinion.

:2up:

"Yeah I got him off....so what?"

The only time in her life Hillary could actually say those words...and it was about preventing a known (to her) pedophile from going to jail. (Explains why her husband sought 'gratification' from '#AnyoneButHillary'.) :p
Hey dumb fuck. She didn't "actually say those words".

You should have read the topic before exposing your credulous stupidity.

You should sue the school at which you learned journalism for fraud. Seriously. It wasn't a Trump enterprise by any chance, was it?

Snopes.com CEO Arrested on Charges of Fraud and Corruption - Dr. Rich Swier

Evidence obtained by police has revealed that Snopes.com, which markets itself as “the definitive Internet reference source for urban legends, folklore, myths, rumors, and misinformation,” has a history of accepting money and favors from left-leaning and pro-Islamic political groups and individuals for helping them to advance their cause by rigging public discourse with selective fact-finding and deliberate manipulation of public opinion.

:2up:
you know that is a satire piece, right?

And of course you and your group on the left are going to be civil as choirboys, right?

:lmao:
You didn't read the link, did you.

That's how you operate. By making assumptions. Like assuming I'm on the Left, despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary. Like making assumptions I only addressed the mud slinging by the Right in that link.

This is how you credulous rubes leave yourselves wide open to drinking the piss in the OP. ASSumptions and an intractable desire to BLEEV against all credibility and evidence whatever manufactured bullshit aligns with your biases.

Forum List

Back