Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

Not going to celebrate them losing out on the gold medal but can’t say I feel bad for them either. Maybe this is simply karma way of telling them they should have focused more on playing the game and less about making political statements.

Fair enough. I am celebrating, but this is a reasonable position

Gold medal or not, you can't take away these stunning good looks.
54b5d160-33f4-11ea-9fff-e926f246aa3d.jpg

wyeho?

Why is this in politics?

bendog: Why is the US women's soccer team staging political protests at the Olympics in politics? What do political protests have to do with politics? Duh, dar, drool ...

Don't know what I can tell you dude, you're stupid

Sure hope that no one is at the airport to greet them when those ungrateful brats arrive home from Japan.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Celebrating the loss of a team that represents your country is not America First.
Why do you hate America?
I expect a team that represents America to support America. If they really didn't want to support America and had strong principles, they would have resigned from the team instead of going to the Olympics and protesting. That would have been a much, much stronger statement, if they had strong principles. Instead, they want the national exposure, they want the paycheck, they want whatever medals they can win, but then they want to protest the nation that sent them there.

It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'd rather lose every game 50-0 with a team of athletes who love their country

Wow, two or three threads cheering our own team's loss.

How Un-american of you conservitards.

Sure hope that no one is at the airport to greet them when those ungrateful brats arrive home from Japan.

It probably won't be a large crowd. The right obviously won't care and leftists only turn up when they can commit violence. I wish I was kidding on the second part

Another brainiac who doesn't know why political protests are in politics.

Note the leftists want to silence the discussion. It's the fascists you are
You missed my point entirely.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
You are confused.

American women do not play football in the Olympics. They play that silly boring commie game of soccer and nobody really gives a shit.

The only reason they have notoriety is because they are a bunch of filthy ass American hating Lebos that most Americans wanted to see lose.
More people call it football than call it soccer.

Wow, two or three threads cheering our own team's loss.

How Un-american of you conservitards.

Our team would be one that roots for our side, jackass.

Why would I root for people who start the game telling me they are NOT on our side?

More people call it football than call it soccer.

I've spent a lot of time living and working in Europe. They obviously call soccer football. When they are talking about what we call football, they call it "American football." It's always clear what they are talking about

Because it's a sporting event..

You actually don't understand that my point is about the political protests, do you?

Note another fascist who wants the thread moved to a minor forum to silence it. It's your way. The ability to respond isn't enough.

So here's an idea. Post in other threads, not this one

You actually don't understand that my point is about the political protests, do you?

Note another fascist who wants the thread moved to a minor forum to silence it. It's your way. The ability to respond isn't enough.

So here's an idea. Post in other threads, not this one
The event was a sporting event it wasn't a political event.

Forum List

Back