Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

Our team would be one that roots for our side, jackass.

Why would I root for people who start the game telling me they are NOT on our side?
By your actions you are freely admitting you are acting like those you dislike.

Because it's a sporting event..
That the American team has turned into a political statement. Now, what were you saying about them losing before they did the protests? Was that just you assuming they were losing somewhere?

By your actions you are freely admitting you are acting like those you dislike.
Moonglow: But kaz, now you are protesting your country at an international sporting event

Um ... what ???

That makes zero sense, Broken English Boy. You're stoned, aren't you? Be honest

That the American team has turned into a political statement. Now, what were you saying about them losing before they did the protests? Was that just you assuming they were losing somewhere?

Moonglow yet again didn't know what he was talking about. They lost to Sweden and Canada and protested the United States at both game. He's just making up shit. He smokes pot all day. Seriously. It's pretty obvious even if he didn't admit that

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!

Exactly.

Now, put two and two together and you get ...

You don't know, do you? Be honest
Just because someone who plays soccer has a political opinion doesn't make a soccer game a political event. There was no politics or politicking during the game.

LEAST watched Olympic games in history.

NBC pretending it can still make a profit (all that really matters to the left anyway)

Moonglow yet again didn't know what he was talking about. They lost to Sweden and Canada and protested the United States at both game. He's just making up shit. He smokes pot all day. Seriously. It's pretty obvious even if he didn't admit that
I get to smoke weed all day, when did that get to occur? But, this thread is about politics not sports or Moonglow(I'm blushing).

We are done.

We never started. You just came in and said you didn't know why a threat talking about political protests was in politics. You're a fascist. It's not enough you don't click on a clearly titled thread that you don't want to discuss

More people call it football than call it soccer.

Not in the US.

US children usually join soccer leagues when they are young. It is because the stupid game doesn't take any skill to play. A six or seven year old kid can run up and down the stupid field pretending to know what is going on. Hell, if they are extremely lucky they may even get a chance to kick the ball once or twice.

When the kids get older they start playing the other real sports.

Just because someone who plays soccer has a political opinion doesn't make a soccer game a political event. There was no politics or politicking during the game.
Now you're splitting hairs because you know very well when and where they protested. Are you really that pathetic? And once again, where were they "losing" before they started making political statements?

I predicted LONG ago that the nation would eventually grow tired of the vocal, obnoxious "woke" but broke minority.

Starting to see the cracks. Won't be long now till they're running to hide from real persecution like they've never known.

You think that's the issue, that they have a "political opinion?"

How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?

It’s women’s soccer, even the best of them lose to a good high school boy‘s team.
The game exists to for third world countries to hold their riots in a controlled atmosphere.

Forum List

Back