Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

Not in the US.

US children usually join soccer leagues when they are young. It is because the stupid game doesn't take any skill to play. A six or seven year old kid can run up and down the stupid field pretending to know what is going on. Hell, if they are extremely lucky they may even get a chance to kick the ball once or twice.

When the kids get older they start playing the other real sports.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it. You don't like the game, so why are you bothering to post in a thread about it and the way the American team is making it political?

Now you're splitting hairs because you know very well when and where they protested. Are you really that pathetic? And once again, where were they "losing" before they started making political statements?
Where were they losing? Wherever they were playing games...The only reason they gained notoriety was in the fact that they actually started wining soccer games.

You think that's the issue, that they have a "political opinion?"

How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?
If they had no political opinion they would not be expressing it now would they?

I predicted LONG ago that the nation would eventually grow tired of the vocal, obnoxious "woke" but broke minority.

Starting to see the cracks. Won't be long now till they're running to hide from real persecution like they've never known.

Isn't it ironic how NBC is shooting itelf in the foot and undercutting their own ratings by focusing on the woke bullshit that drives away so many viewers.

I haven't watched 5 minutes of the Olympics this year and I usually watch massive amounts daily. But I DO NOT WANT POLITICS.

If it were right wing politics, the leftists on the site would all flip sides, and I wouldn't

That doesn't negate the individual expression that is supposedly some of the freedoms we have in the US.
yeah, they hate their country!!!! wow, hey come support us citizens, we hate your fking guts. woohooo.

oh and that doesn't negate our ability using the same freedoms to tell them they're losers.

Where were they losing? Wherever they were playing games...The only reason they gained notoriety was in the fact that they actually started wining soccer games.
Uh-huh. You're displaying your ignorance, which is the point why I pushed you on it. For the last several years, the American women's team has been the best in the world. Obviously you did not know that when you went full stupid. Never go full stupid.

1. You assumed that they were losing games. They were not, were the best in the world.
2. On top of that, you assumed that I didn't care that they were losing. Obviously, you're due for a refitting of your helmet because the mind reading circuits are not working well at all.

Of course they gained notoriety for winning football games. It's the most watched sport in the world, after all, and the best teams in the world are going to generate the most interest. Most national teams represent their nations with pride.

Let's face reality here, you're arguing from ignorance.

That doesn't negate the individual expression that is supposedly some of the freedoms we have in the US.

Yes, before games and at the podium is where athletes should tell us their favorite color, what their hobbies are, if they are saving enough for retirement. Soccer players standing on the field before the game is where we get to know them as individuals.

What a dope

Expressing their right or are they radicals? We have passed the point of inclusion and equality. We are talking about control of others now. Only the others who are being controlled are in reality, more productive.

Ah, the old, "They have the right to do what they're doing" gambit. No one, and I repeat, no one is saying what they're doing is illegal, therefore everyone is honoring their legal right to do it. Next in line, please.

Note that it doesn't also negate the right of individuals in the US to criticize what they're doing and to boycott their products, refuse to watch their games, etc.

Uh-huh. You're displaying your ignorance, which is the point why I pushed you on it. For the last several years, the American women's team has been the best in the world. Obviously you did not know that when you went full stupid. Never go full stupid.

1. You assumed that they were losing games. They were not, were the best in the world.
2. On top of that, you assumed that I didn't care that they were losing. Obviously, you're due for a refitting of your helmet because the mind reading circuits are not working well at all.

Of course they gained notoriety for winning football games. It's the most watched sport in the world, after all, and the best teams in the world are going to generate the most interest. Most national teams represent their nations with pride.

Let's face reality here, you're arguing from ignorance.
They were losing games that is not an assumption that is a fact. Soccer in the US still gets a lukewarm response and the only reason it became more popular was the increase in the size of immigrant populations coming to the US that played the game, forty years ago it was a game for pansies because full contact football was a real sport for real men..

Ah, the old, "They have the right to do what they're doing" gambit. No one, and I repeat, no one is saying what they're doing is illegal, therefore everyone is honoring their legal right to do it. Next in line, please.
I never said anyone was stopping them, derpa.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, we get it. You don't like the game, so why are you bothering to post in a thread about it and the way the American team is making it political?
Because I like to ridicule soccer in general and the American Women's Soccer Team particularly

Is that OK?.

Expressing their right or are they radicals? We have passed the point of inclusion and equality. We are talking about control of others now. Only the others who are being controlled are in reality, more productive.
Repressed people tend to want to have freedom from repression and people have proven in this thread they are heavily biased at sexual orientations and are the members of society which seek to repress their expressions.

Forum List

Back