Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

Hey, welcome to message boards, my friend. You a long time poster, first time reader?

Unless you are so uninterested in sports that you wouldn't have clicked on my accurately titled thread, you aren't being honest when you say there is literally no one you root against ever. And we both know it.

If you don't like the thread, why did you click on it? I ALWAYS clearly title all my threads. You have no excuse being here when you say snarky shit like you did about the OP
Alright ladies, put down your purses.

A top four finish and a chance for a bronze is nothing to cry over. Congrats and good luck to the Canadians.

It’s doubly pleasant that it occurred only a couple hours after the USMNT best rival Mexico in extra time to win the CONCACAF Gold Cup Final in Las Vegas.

This marks the second time in two months that the USMNT has beaten their rival in a major tournament final.

That makes the 2021 Trophy count -
USMNT: 2 - 0. : USWNT
Did the men's team get showered with bottles, garbage and unknown liquids in Las Vegas the way they were
when they last played Mexico in Cleveland, I believe?

The thought that those who would protest against the very country

They aren't. They are protesting police conduct in our country. Our country, the greatest country in the world, (okay not in soccer) gives them that right. It's one of the things that make us great.

Just like with "the thin blue line"...these right wingers only show support when it suits their political agenda
WTF? The left does the same damn thing. If you are going to try, at least make it good.

It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'd rather lose every game 50-0 with a team of athletes who love their country

You're a bastard. Put a damn spoiler alert on the score of a game most people haven't made it to their DVR to watch. :mad:

They aren't. They are protesting police conduct in our country. Our country, the greatest country in the world, (okay not in soccer) gives them that right. It's one of the things that make us great.
How about keeping their critical views of our flag, anthem and nation OFF the playing field and putting it where it more appropriately belongs.
There's a five letter word called "hubris" that I think Rapinoe and her Comrades should learn about.

You're a bastard. Put a damn spoiler alert on the score of a game most people haven't made it to their DVR to watch. :mad:

I didn't do that on purpose, but I record games all the time like that and I never go on the Internet when I do.

And the US soccer team is CLEARLY politics in this Olympics because they CHOSE to make themselves political.

You seriously believed whether they won or lost no one would talk about the team that is making a name protesting their country?

It's sick that this is actually a political thread. I'm a long time supporter and new time hater of the United States women's soccer team. They have no idea what the world is like or how lucky they are. I hope they lose the bronze medal game too.

I'd rather lose every game 50-0 with a team of athletes who love their country

Let's see now... the women, for all their perceived faults, did make it to the Olympics to represent our country. While the men...did not even make it to the world level.
I would rather that our country be represented than not. Fk the trumptards.

Forum List

Back