Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

How about keeping their critical views of our flag, anthem and nation OFF the playing field and putting it where it more appropriately belongs.
There's a five letter word called "hubris" that I think Rapinoe and her Comrades should learn about.

It's not about the flag, or the ceremonial reciting of our national theme song. Nothing disrespectful in taking a knee. We take a knee on the field when there is an injured player down don't we?

I didn't do that on purpose, but I record games all the time like that and I never go on the Internet when I do.

And the US soccer team is CLEARLY politics in this Olympics because they CHOSE to make themselves political.

You seriously believed whether they won or lost no one would talk about the team that is making a name protesting their country?
Yes you did. You don't even care about sports. Only in making stupid political points. Rapinoe is the only player I've seen that is particularly political.

Donnie attacked her and her kind first. She is perfectly within her rights to hit back.

It's not about the flag, or the ceremonial reciting of our national theme song. Nothing disrespectful in taking a knee. We take a knee on the field when there is an injured player down don't we?
The gesture is one of disrespect for the nation at large.
Kneeling for an injured player is another matter altogether.

Did the men's team get showered with bottles, garbage and unknown liquids in Las Vegas the way they were
when they last played Mexico in Cleveland, I believe?
Thankfully this crowd was far better behaved than the one in Denver back in June. There was one fan who ran out into the field but no thrown debris or disgusting chants.

yeah, I don't really like it, but unless and until just standing silently for the anthem goes back to just being apolitical, we live with it. We all know who was potus when this shit show began.

I didn't like Iraq, and lets not mention Vietnam, but I stood. I still do, but I'm not happy about one political party trying to hijack patriotism.

Let's see now... the women, for all their perceived faults, did make it to the Olympics to represent our country. While the men...did not even make it to the world level.
I would rather that our country be represented than not. Fk the trumptards.

I'd rather we be represented by people who love their country and lose every game 50-0 than we be represented by selfish brats who don't realize how lucking they are and what a great country they are representing

yeah, I don't really like it, but unless and until just standing silently for the anthem goes back to just being apolitical, we live with it. We all know who was potus when this shit show began.

I didn't like Iraq, and lets not mention Vietnam, but I stood. I still do, but I'm not happy about one political party trying to hijack patriotism.

They didn't stand silently, this is a total lie. They didn't stand at all.

And another lie is that it was "just" being silent for the anthem. They made clear what they were doing.

That you have to keep lying shows that you realize that you are full of shit

Yes you did. You don't even care about sports. Only in making stupid political points. Rapinoe is the only player I've seen that is particularly political.

Donnie attacked her and her kind first. She is perfectly within her rights to hit back.

Wow, you really are a terrible mind reader.

DrLove: "Rapinoe is the only player I've seen that is particularly political."

So you don't even know the whole team was kneeling to disrespect the flag? And they got the Canadians to do it to support them? You think that was just Rapinoe who isn't even on the team anymore?

Do you ever READ the news or you just make it up as you go? That would explain a lot, actually

Wow, you really are a terrible mind reader.

DrLove: "Rapinoe is the only player I've seen that is particularly political."

So you don't even know the whole team was kneeling to disrespect the flag? And they got the Canadians to do it to support them? You think that was just Rapinoe who isn't even on the team anymore?

Do you ever READ the news or you just make it up as you go? That would explain a lot, actually
Kneeling is a sign of respect. If you don't respect her abilities and her point of view and rights as a lesbian, then just be quiet.

I'd rather we be represented by people who love their country and lose every game 50-0 than we be represented by selfish brats who don't realize how lucking they are and what a great country they are representing
Yeah, but then not all of us are traitors like you, trumptards.

Some of us love our country and believe in our Constitution - which guarantees freedom of speech.

I am proud of all our athletes and awed by their hard work and their commitment to making it to the world stage. I could care less about their political beliefs.

They aren't. They are protesting police conduct in our country. Our country, the greatest country in the world, (okay not in soccer) gives them that right. It's one of the things that make us great.
No, when you're on the world stage like that, representing your country, you suck it the fuck up and do what's right.

If our country is so fucking horrible that you can't be proud enough to respectfully stand on the podium if you win, why bother even going?

Kneeling is a sign of respect. If you don't respect her abilities and her point of view and rights as a lesbian, then just be quiet.

They kneeled to protest the United States in order to show respect.

Do you even believe your own crap at this point?

Sheesh

Yeah, but then not all of us are traitors like you, trumptards.

Some of us love our country and believe in our Constitution - which guarantees freedom of speech.

I am proud of all our athletes and awed by their hard work and their commitment to making it to the world stage. I could care less about their political beliefs.

You believe in the Constitution, that's funny. 3/4 of the US government violates the Constitution.

You love this country like any leach loves it's host

Forum List

Back