Yeah! No Gold for US women's soccer team, the spoiled, unappreciative brats

Guess what cup cake, they lost even when they didn't do political statements and you didn't give a damn.

This is a lie, broken English boy. They lost twice, Sweden and Canada and they protested the United States both times.

And that we would only protest them during games they protest our country is just flat out stupid. You're a total moron

Only thing missing would be a couple brutal knee injuries or concussions

I don't know if that was supposed to be funny or not, but just FYI, it isn't.

I just want them to lose. If you want more than that, then we part here

Guess what cup cake, they lost even when they didn't do political statements and you didn't give a damn.
You need to check the fit on your foil helmet because the mind reading circuits aren't working very well. Tell you what, go back over the last several Olympic games and tell us when our team was losing "even when they didn't do political statements". I'll even save you some trouble. This is the first Olympics we didn't win gold. Our women's team has dominated since women's football became an Olympic sport and they've won the last two world cups as well. In fact, they have won more world cups than any other nation. So, you were saying?

The truth is, our women's team has been dominating and generating a lot of positive interest in themselves and their sport. And let's face reality here. When you're on a NATIONAL team, you represent your NATION. When you then turn your back on your NATION, there's a good chance the NATION will turn its back on you. I would not be surprised to see these women discover that a lot of their endorsement opportunities will dry up and we'll be hearing about how upset they are that they can't get the deals as easily any more.

Would a city continue supporting a team that bears its name if that team protested that city at every opportunity? Would Los Angeles continue to support the Lakers if they did that, or would the team suddenly find itself having to foot more of the bill for the stadium and fewer fans in the seats every game?

Last edited:
Rooting for people who disrespect their country ON PURPOSE is "America First."
Celebrating the loss of a team that represents your country is not America First.
Why do you hate America?

Just like with "the thin blue line"...these right wingers only show support when it suits their political agenda

Why would we "support" someone who tells us they aren't on our side. Your stupid has no end, does it? Tell me again how 600K vaccinated people died in Florida and that you don't know why rates are higher in New York in the winter and here in the summer (same reason) again

Celebrating the loss of a team that represents your country is not America First.
Why do you hate America?

They said they are against the country, you stupid fuck.

That's the dumbest shit. But kaz, to support the country, you have to root for people who tell you they aren't.

Leftists are just the dumbest people

So you're rooting for China because you're a great American, right moron

Why do you hate America?
They don’t represent the USA. We didn’t have a women’s soccer team to represent us this year.

Gold medal or not, you can't take away these stunning good looks.
54b5d160-33f4-11ea-9fff-e926f246aa3d.jpg

She looks like my ex-wife's Uncle Pete...

Tell me again how 600K vaccinated people died in Florida
Again?

I never said that in the first place ya lying weasel troll

And oh yea...you just crossed the line by taking your insane claims from thread to thread.

Reported

I am very, very happy to hear this. The thought that those who would protest against the very country which sent them to the Olympics is disgusting, as are they.

Just wait until they come back. They're going to blame their defeat on the overwhelming pressure they were under to not protest and it adversely affected their performance...

They said they are against the country, you stupid fuck.

That's the dumbest shit. But kaz, to support the country, you have to root for people who tell you they aren't.

Leftists are just the dumbest people

So you're rooting for China because you're a great American, right moron
No asshole. I never watch tv.
Feel free to go fuck yourself as no one else would have you.

I never cared about women's soccer but always liked the occasional picture of Mia Hamm and liked to hear that they won. Now I still don't care about women's soccer and would like to never see any pics of them and like to hear that they lost.

You need to check the fit on your foil helmet because the mind reading circuits aren't working very well. Tell you what, go back over the last several Olympic games and tell us when our team was losing "even when they didn't do political statements". I'll even save you some trouble. This is the first Olympics we didn't win gold. Our women's team has dominated since women's football became an Olympic sport and they've won the last two world cups as well. In fact, they have won more world cups than any other nation. So, you were saying?
You are confused.

American women do not play football in the Olympics. They play that silly boring commie game of soccer and nobody really gives a shit.

The only reason they have notoriety is because they are a bunch of filthy ass American hating Lebos that most Americans wanted to see lose.

Not going to celebrate them losing out on the gold medal but can’t say I feel bad for them either. Maybe this is simply karma way of telling them they should have focused more on playing the game and less about making political statements.

Again?

I never said that in the first place ya lying weasel troll

And oh yea...you just crossed the line by taking your insane claims from thread to thread.

Reported

That was your response to deaths in Florida and why people should wear masks.

If you want to be snarky and a dick, then you own what you say.

If you want to be serious, start providing serious responses. The choice is yours, but you must pick.

You can't attack Florida for higher rates in the summer, refuse to acknowledge why, which I explained to you, and then claim credit that you know and are just lying, which means somehow didn't say what you said. You did. Chose, ass hat. Serious or not serious. If you continue to pick not serious, you own what you say

Forum List

Back