Yeah...the adults in charge now? John Kerry gave Iran information on Israeli operations...this is insane.

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.
They could be told that Kerry gave Iran a nuke and believe it.

All you can do at this point is watch.

This is a new low for America.
I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

Trump was prancing and posturing when he pulled out of the nuclear agreement.

And he was right to do it....you moron.....the nuclear agreement was joke...the mullahs laughed at obama and his dumb cash for lies program...

That was Iran's money to begin with. Are we theives now?

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.

It's all over the news and makes sense, Zafir is the one Kerry was working with trying to salvage the BS nuke deal Obama made with Iran that Trump scuttled.

Kerry's not to be trusted

The objective here is to get Iran to rejoin the international community. Trump screwed that up because he's a moron and he thought it would make Bibi love him.

Thread is about Kerry blabbering about Israel. Your TDS is no concern to me

Kerry, like his co-conspirators Barack Obama and Joe Biden, hate Jews and will do anything in their power to kneecap Israel and put them at risk for terrorist attacks.

They don't hate Jews, you moron.. Obama is named after a Jewish general in the time of Deborah.

They could be told that Kerry gave Iran a nuke and believe it.

All you can do at this point is watch.

This is a new low for America.

Every day is a new low for America in this stolen Beijing Biden Administration.

When you think they have reached rock bottom...... just wait......there is still worse to come!

It's all over the news and makes sense, Zafir is the one Kerry was working with trying to salvage the BS nuke deal Obama made with Iran that Trump scuttled.

The objective here is to get Iran to rejoin the international community. Trump screwed that up because he's a moron and he thought it would make Bibi love him.

You know he can't stop, though, right?

Except he didn't.. That's another of Bibi's lies.

Kerry, like his co-conspirators Barack Obama and Joe Biden, hate Jews and will do anything in their power to kneecap Israel and put them at risk for terrorist attacks.

They don't hate Jews, you moron.. Obama is named after a Jewish general in the time of Deborah.

I didn't say Obama's parents hated Jews. I don't know if they did or not, but I know Obama, like Kerry and Biden, do hate Jews.

Moron...that's like trying to get jeffery dahmer to rejoin his community....until the mullahs are deposed, Iran will remain a terrorist state...you doofus.

You don't know a damned thing about Iran or all the dumshit blunders we have pulled on them since 1950. We have a bunch of ignorant amateurs in the State Dept and they NEVER listen to diplomats, historians , Arabs or oil men.

I'm a huge fan of Israel, Iran's enemy. Don't presume to know what I know and I don't know either

Except he didn't.. That's another of Bibi's lies.

Prove it, if not stfu and sit down

You know he can't stop, though, right?

Most muzzies can't

You have NO IDEA what is going on.

Leaked recording of Iran's top diplomat offers blunt talk
14 hours ago · DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — A recording of Iran's foreign minister offering a blunt appraisal of diplomacy and the limits of power within the Islamic Republic has been leaked, providing a rare look inside the country's theocracy. The release of the comments by Mohammad Javad Zarif set off a firestorm within Iran, where officials carefully mind their words amid a cut-throat political ...

Iran's top diplomat praises Iraq efforts as regional ...
23 hours ago · Mohammad Javad Zarif spoke to reporters during a visit to the Iraqi capital, which earlier this month hosted the first round of direct talks between regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran The talks ...

Kerry's legacy hung in the balance of the 1st Iranian deal and Trump thumped it.
Hopefully Israel thumps Kerry's revival.
In fact, I know they will! :rock:

Kerry's legacy hung in the balance of the 1st Iranian deal and Trump thumped it.

Israel should really just go ahead and attack Iran. Make good their threats with the whole world watching.

Zarif has his butt in a sling and is trying to blame Kerry.

Iran's Javad Zarif criticizes Revolutionary Guards, Qasem ...
Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif was heard criticizing the country's elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and the assassinated top general Qasem Soleimani in an audio tape leaked on ...

Leaked recording of Iran's top diplomat offers blunt talk
14 hours ago · DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (AP) — A recording of Iran's foreign minister offering a blunt appraisal of diplomacy and the limits of power within the Islamic Republic has been leaked, providing a rare look inside the country's theocracy. The release of the comments by Mohammad Javad Zarif set off a firestorm within Iran, where officials carefully mind their words amid a cut-throat political ...

Iran's Zarif Says Revolutionary Guard Dictates Decisions ...
15 hours ago · Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif in a leaked audiotape, said that government decisions are dictated by the supreme leader or, frequently, the Revolutionary Guards Corps. The New York Times reported Sunday on the three-hour recording, said to be part of an oral history project documenting the work of the current Iranian government ...

Israel should really just go ahead and attack Iran. Make good their threats with the whole world watching.

Who do you think keeps taking out Iran's capacity to make nukes? Every time Obama, Biden, Kerry, or another Jew-hater gives Iran support and money for weapons, Israel defends themselves.

Who do you think keeps taking out Iran's capacity to make nukes? Every time Obama, Biden, Kerry, or another Jew-hater gives Iran support and money for weapons, Israel defends themselves.

Iran really want nuclear power plants, but Israel has threatened them so often since 1996 they think they need nukes to prevent Israel from attacking them.. Israel keeps the threat on the front burner because it keeps US tax dollars flowing to them.

Iran really want nuclear power plants, but Israel has threatened them so often since 1996 they think they need nukes to prevent Israel from attacking them.. Israel keeps the threat on the front burner because it keeps US tax dollars flowing to them.

Ah, yes, Obama's "peaceful electricity" lie. I forgot that golden oldie!

Let me hear people say the name, Mossad!

:hyper:

If what is said is true just who the hell is the secretary of state because it sure isn't Blinken, better yet who the hell is running the show? Some one wake up the Charlie McCarthy doll, call Jen! Lets see now, Kamala is playing President, John boy is playing whatever role he feels like.......Wait he was caught...here comes the I didn't say that spin.

Forum List

Back