Yeah...the adults in charge now? John Kerry gave Iran information on Israeli operations...this is insane.

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

iran and the sauds have been bribing the dems for a long long long time--------
Kerry doesn't need to be bribed. He is a true believer. He is VERY loyal to Iran.

I hope Israel deals with Kerry.

Isreal is playing games. They have been threatening Iran since 1996 ever since they paid off their debt to Iran for oil they bought in 1979.. and they need to fight Iran on their own.

Blame Israel....you people depend on self-loathing Jews in the US to cede Israel.

Israel should demand we turn Kerry over to be extradited for espionage, or Israel just needs to take care of him how ever they take care of his kind.

The real problem is, Kerry must be stopped. He certainly is no longer trustworthy. He cannot have access to any information on any level at all. He can't be allowed to continue to have access to sensitive information. Gads, he should be arrested. If only Trump were president. He would know what to do.

1619486075869.png

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.
They could be told that Kerry gave Iran a nuke and believe it.

All you can do at this point is watch.

This is a new low for America.

Every day is a new low for America in this stolen Beijing Biden Administration.

When you think they have reached rock bottom...... just wait......there is still worse to come!
You people really need to get a grip. You're being lied to.

Kerry doesn't need to be bribed. He is a true believer. He is VERY loyal to Iran.

Isreal is playing games. They have been threatening Iran since 1996 ever since they paid off their debt to Iran for oil they bought in 1979.. and they need to fight Iran on their own.

Blame Israel....you people depend on self-loathing Jews in the US to cede Israel.

There is absolutely no reason tp cede Israel. Quit making excuses and shifting blame.

Israel should demand we turn Kerry over to be extradited for espionage, or Israel just needs to take care of him how ever they take care of his kind.

The real problem is, Kerry must be stopped. He certainly is no longer trustworthy. He cannot have access to any information on any level at all. He can't be allowed to continue to have access to sensitive information. Gads, he should be arrested. If only Trump were president. He would know what to do.

Zarif has his butt in a sling.. You're being lied to.

Moron....they didn't share it with Kerry personally, you dumb ass.....

To defend Surada here, I don't think it is necessarily dumb.

It is just incredibly evil.

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.

Isn't that the truth.

I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

Trump was prancing and posturing when he pulled out of the nuclear agreement.

And he was right to do it....you moron.....the nuclear agreement was joke...the mullahs laughed at obama and his dumb cash for lies program...

Like Trump you don't know a thing about Iran.

Zarif has gotten his butt in sling. They have him on tape NOT Kerry. This story is CYA.

I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

Trump was prancing and posturing when he pulled out of the nuclear agreement.

And he was right to do it....you moron.....the nuclear agreement was joke...the mullahs laughed at obama and his dumb cash for lies program...

Like Trump you don't know a thing about Iran.
i know they are the leading state sponsor of terror and john kerry is one of their agents

Biden and Obama are the only two Presidents dumb enough to put Kerry in a position of authority. Then again, they're our worst two Presidents ever. Kerry belongs in jail for selling Israel out.

Forum List

Back