Yeah...the adults in charge now? John Kerry gave Iran information on Israeli operations...this is insane.

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.
They could be told that Kerry gave Iran a nuke and believe it.

All you can do at this point is watch.

This is a new low for America.
I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

Trump was prancing and posturing when he pulled out of the nuclear agreement.

And he was right to do it....you moron.....the nuclear agreement was joke...the mullahs laughed at obama and his dumb cash for lies program...

Like Trump you don't know a thing about Iran.
i know they are the leading state sponsor of terror and john kerry is one of their agents

Zarif is dodging the bullet by shifting what he's said to Kerry and you fell for it.

Biden and Obama are the only two Presidents dumb enough to put Kerry in a position of authority. Then again, they're our worst two Presidents ever. Kerry belongs in jail for selling Israel out.

Nobody sold Israel out.. Obama gave them another $50 billion and Bush invaded Iraq on their behalf. Why do you think Iran is in the catbird seat now?

Thank Israel's demands in Clean Break Strategy.

We need to say fuck the UN rules of engagement and take out the leadership of countries like Iran and N. Korea.

Kerry should be locked up . Stripped of pension. But he is a democrat, zero consequences.

Kerry isn't on the tape at all .. You have been duped.
There is plenty of evidence of Kerry siding with Iran over America. Geeze , just pick any top democrat and they are raping some country. Biden, Ukraine and China. Clintons , Haiti. The list goes on and on . Obama, America. You are so foolish.

Kerry should be locked up . Stripped of pension. But he is a democrat, zero consequences.

Kerry isn't on the tape at all .. You have been duped.
There is plenty of evidence of Kerry siding with Iran over America. Geeze , just pick any top democrat and they are raping some country. Biden, Ukraine and China. Clintons , Haiti. The list goes on and on . Obama, America. You are so foolish.

LOLOL.. Damn, you are ignorant.. Do you even know what a public operational charity is?

It’s PJ Media - The same clowns who hired Joe the Fake Plumber as their “Israel War Correspondent” :lol:
No, it's your beloved NYT. PJ references this the NYT article. The story is that the NYT didn't ask any questions about it. You know, they used to call it journalism. Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Says Revolutionary Guards Set Policies

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said.

It’s PJ Media - The same clowns who hired Joe the Fake Plumber as their “Israel War Correspondent” :lol:
No, it's your beloved NYT. PJ references this the NYT article. The story is that the NYT didn't ask any questions about it. You know, they used to call it journalism. Iran’s Foreign Minister, in Leaked Tape, Says Revolutionary Guards Set Policies

"Former Secretary of State John Kerry informed him that Israel had attacked Iranian interests in Syria at least 200 times, to his astonishment, Mr. Zarif said.

Probably.. Bibi's Clean Break Strategy called for destabilizing and isolating Syria after deposing Saddam.

We need to say fuck the UN rules of engagement and take out the leadership of countries like Iran and N. Korea.
We already did take out the leadership of Iran in 1953. How`s that working out? We don`t have the right to murder other country`s leaders.

Israel has been threatening Iran since the early 1990s. Let the take Iran out.

Iran is NO threat to the US.

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.

I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

And he was right to do it....you moron.....the nuclear agreement was joke...the mullahs laughed at obama and his dumb cash for lies program...

i know they are the leading state sponsor of terror and john kerry is one of their agents

Zarif is dodging the bullet by shifting what he's said to Kerry and you fell for it.
huh?

We already did take out the leadership of Iran in 1953. How`s that working out? We don`t have the right to murder other country`s leaders.

I can't stand the Mullahs and the Ayatollah, but the US has screwed up in Iran over and over again.

huh?

Zarif insulted the Mullahs and the Revolutionary Guard.. He's shifting blame to Kerry to save his ass.

Israel has been threatening Iran since the early 1990s. Let the take Iran out.

Iran is NO threat to the US.
hahaha Israel has been threatening Iran??? haahahaha those poor little Mullahs.....Iran has threatened Israel since 1979, and been funding their terrorist cells to attack Israel since then.

huh?

Zarif insulted the Mullahs and the Revolutionary Guard.. He's shifting blame to Kerry to save his ass.
Well...maybe Kerry shouldn't of let out State secrets and intel on our allies.

I mean...you know....especially to the leading state sponsor of terror

John Kerry, Obama’s Secretary of State, is a democrat therefore he will never be arrested and indicted. John Kerry is above the rule of law. Almost all high ranking democrats are.

Now if Trump’s Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, gets caught jaywalking he will get the book thrown at him.

A well functioning representative democracy or constitutional republic has one rule of law that applies equally to all. Obviously then we are a corrupt representative democracy or constitutional republic. Chances are we are close to spitting apart into several nations. Hopefully the breakup will be peaceful not bloody.

Kerry, like his co-conspirators Barack Obama and Joe Biden, hate Jews and will do anything in their power to kneecap Israel and put them at risk for terrorist attacks.

They don't hate Jews, you moron.. Obama is named after a Jewish general in the time of Deborah.

I didn't say Obama's parents hated Jews. I don't know if they did or not, but I know Obama, like Kerry and Biden, do hate Jews.
They are leftist communists, so the answer is yes. They hated America and israel.

Forum List

Back