yeah...the White House is involved with the IRS scandle ...

Just like in Fast and Furious, the administration has been caught lying about what and when it knew the facts. Plain LYING, and the media is quite silent on that fact. Though, things are changing...

I heard this on the news...however it is at this point speculation without proof.
I don't want to muddy the waters with the REAL scandals unfolding with a bunch of rumors and innuendos - this is exactly what the left wants so they can paint everything as rumors.

the leaks aren't rumors
I heard this on the news...however it is at this point speculation without proof.
I don't want to muddy the waters with the REAL scandals unfolding with a bunch of rumors and innuendos - this is exactly what the left wants so they can paint everything as rumors.

the leaks aren't rumors .........and their agenda is obvious .

hell ...the IRS even leaked info about Romney in 2011 !! if you think the White House isn't involved with the auditing dozens of conservative groups and then leaking info to liberal groups then you are insane !!IRS Now Accused Of Leaking Confidential Tax Documents During 2012 Election | Opinion - Conservative

Since you have proof, you should notify the pubs and pots. I'm sure they'd love to have it.

By that I mean, you nutters don't give a fuck about proof. If it is PROVEN that he was involved, then yes, he needs to pay, big time. But, if it is proven that he was not involved, not one of you jerks will accept that. You will whine and cry and gnash your teeth about coverups and crap YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

And, so will fux and limbaugh and dredge and beck and on and on and coulter wil write a fucking book that says the same as all her other books - nothing.

And, STILL the nutters will whine some more because, for rw's, its never about facts.

hell ...the IRS even leaked info about Romney in 2011 !! if you think the White House isn't involved with the auditing dozens of conservative groups and then leaking info to liberal groups then you are insane !!IRS Now Accused Of Leaking Confidential Tax Documents During 2012 Election | Opinion - Conservative

Since you have proof, you should notify the pubs and pots. I'm sure they'd love to have it.

By that I mean, you nutters don't give a fuck about proof. If it is PROVEN that he was involved, then yes, he needs to pay, big time. But, if it is proven that he was not involved, not one of you jerks will accept that. You will whine and cry and gnash your teeth about coverups and crap YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.

And, so will fux and limbaugh and dredge and beck and on and on and coulter wil write a fucking book that says the same as all her other books - nothing.

And, STILL the nutters will whine some more because, for rw's, its never about facts.

he sure as hell benefitted from it !! and knowing about illegal activity and turning a blind eye and lying about knowledge of the events is a form of involvement . and that is looking at the best scenario for the White House ..if info comes out that they gave the order that's even worse ...so take your pick either they new about the crimes and turned a blind partisan eye or they were directly involved in ordering people in the IRS to commit the crimes ...take your pick. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

can't prove he was involved yet !! but he sure as hell benefitted from it !! and knowing about illegal activity and turning a blind eye and lying about knowledge of the events is a form of involvement .

So, you can't prove it but, anyone that doesn't believe he was involved is insane according to you.
Fair enough.

Bull shit. If it is PROVEN that he wasn't involved, then I will let it pass, but if it is simply buried by the media or if the cover-up prevents proof from surfacing, the he weill not get a pass.

The thing is you nutters deny facts. And if presented with facts, you deny them, then you claim that we never have any facts. It's a self-fullfilling prophesy with you morons and the funniest thing is that you nit wits think we can't see right through it.

can't prove he was involved yet !! but he sure as hell benefitted from it !! and knowing about illegal activity and turning a blind eye and lying about knowledge of the events is a form of involvement .

So, you can't prove it but, anyone that doesn't believe he was involved is insane according to you.
Fair enough.
I cant prove OJ killed his wife but I sure as hell believe he did it !! and the I believe the White House was involved in some way.

Fair enough.
I cant prove OJ killed his wife but I sure as hell believe he did it !! and the I believe the White House was involved in some way.

That's fine.
We're all clear on that then.

ahhhhh ....so even you are not just blowing the claims of off as racism !! instead of pulling the race card you are going to wait for more info to come out !! that is very ,very interesting.

I'm afraid you Obamaphobes are going to be disappointed. This scandal at the IRS will turn out to be much broader and much deeper than just another OMG! OBAMA moment. There appears to be a long-running, systemic problem at the IRS which will involve both people from both parties. The thing runs the risk of sweeping up a LOT of people engaged in criminal activities or just simple malfeasance and ineptitude. Both parties will end up tarnished before it's over.

The bright side is that if I'm right, we could very well see some really serious, major reforms to the way we collect taxes and a bi-partisan fix of the Citizens United ruling.

Both are dreadfully needed.

Obama is making Nixon look like Mother Theresa.

Halleluja. There is a God!! Right wing lunatics think they hit the pot of gold. You guys better call in sick at work tomorrow you (if you have a job), might miss important news. I wouldn't doubt that beer sales are up in the last couple days.

I'm afraid you Obamaphobes are going to be disappointed. This scandal at the IRS will turn out to be much broader and much deeper than just another OMG! OBAMA moment. There appears to be a long-running, systemic problem at the IRS which will involve both people from both parties. The thing runs the risk of sweeping up a LOT of people engaged in criminal activities or just simple malfeasance and ineptitude. Both parties will end up tarnished before it's over.

The bright side is that if I'm right, we could very well see some really serious, major reforms to the way we collect taxes and a bi-partisan fix of the Citizens United ruling.

Both are dreadfully needed.

I agree with your assessment that this is a much broader, deeper scandal than just one party, or the other. Both parties have abused the powers of the IRS in the past. Both parties love to point to the other when they are caught red-handed. It's a disgusting, shameful thing. Since both parties use this agency to their advantage, and the pols owned by the parties are responsible for cleaning up the mess, I would not hold my breath waiting for meaningful reform.

Forum List

Back