šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

yeah, this is normal

I donā€™t know how much youā€™d have to pay me to strap on an AR-15, put on a dress, pink stole, and a princess crown, then go to a cult meeting to worship the phallic spirit of assault rifles.

Those ā€œpeopleā€ shouldnā€™t be allowed around children.

"Those ā€œpeopleā€ shouldnā€™t be allowed around children."

Sounds like you shouldn't be either
Iā€™m not one of those gun fetish cultists so Iā€™m good

Just so we're clear. You don't have a problem with children being immersed in the drag queen lifestyle.
I seriously doubt he will answer that.

They always avoid this subject but their silence speaks volumes.
I agree, silence is not their long suit.

Worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles and some wearing bullet crowns, participated in a commitment ceremony today at World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, in Newfoundland, Pa. The event led a nearby school to cancel classes for the day.

slide show at link.

these are some seriously fucked up people, and i'm not just referring to they're being moonies.

These Photos of a Gun 'Commitment Ceremony' Are a Shocking Portrait of America

But they were in no danger of being helplessly slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun right? God bless your little heart..

which one is you?

they were probably in more danger of being slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun than most, given that they were in a roomful of them.

:lol:

Was it because they were Asian? You frightened of Asians carrying rifles? You on the left make fun of most ANY church goers.. The rifles are just an excuse for you to post another thread bashing people of faith...

yeah, i have a long history here of bashing asians and churchgoers

try harder, grasshopper- that dog won't even get off the porch, let alone hunt

It's all that tolerance and appreciation of free expression and choices that makes a REAL Liberal. That's why there's none of those LEFT on your team..

You're not bashing Asians and church go-ers??? OK... I thought it was a 3-fer that you couldn't restrain yourself from..

Worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles and some wearing bullet crowns, participated in a commitment ceremony today at World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, in Newfoundland, Pa. The event led a nearby school to cancel classes for the day.

slide show at link.

these are some seriously fucked up people, and i'm not just referring to they're being moonies.

But they were in no danger of being helplessly slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun right? God bless your little heart..

which one is you?

they were probably in more danger of being slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun than most, given that they were in a roomful of them.

Was it because they were Asian? You frightened of Asians carrying rifles? You on the left make fun of most ANY church goers.. The rifles are just an excuse for you to post another thread bashing people of faith...

It's all that tolerance and appreciation of free expression and choices that makes a REAL Liberal. That's why there's none of those LEFT on your team..

You're not bashing Asians and church go-ers??? OK... I thought it was a 3-fer that you couldn't restrain yourself from..

thinking has never been nor will it ever be your strong suit.

carry on

which one is you?

carry on

Thinking is what separates me from folks that CLAIM to be tolerant and multicultural, but are frauds..

actually, if you look at the pics and notice the zipties, that's not true...

gettyimages-925521408-1519851386.jpg

Yoar quote function is broke, I did not say that.

i fixed it.. no idea how that happened.

which one is you?

carry on

Thinking is what separates me from folks that CLAIM to be tolerant and multicultural, but are frauds..

i'm sure you feel that's true, but if you think i posted an article about people dressed in evening gowns and crowns taking part in a *commitment ceremony* because it was an opportunity to bash asians and churchgoers, you've got a lot of work to do.

especially since the vast majority of people shown are non asian; why this would occur to you is more than somewhat odd

you were saying something about frauds, i believe

pray, do continue.

carry on

i'm sure you feel that's true, but if you think i posted an article about people dressed in evening gowns and crowns taking part in a *commitment ceremony* because it was an opportunity to bash asians and churchgoers, you've got a lot of work to do.

especially since the vast majority of people shown are non asian; why this would occur to you is more than somewhat odd

pray, do continue.

Do you know anything about a commitment ceremony in that Church? Might be a great reason for dressing like that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Because I'm truly caring and compassionate. I'll figure it was JUST the guns and the wardrobe choices and take your word for it.

You shoudl go and read about the unification church. Dude that started it was a nut.
Fatboy in NK loved him to death.

the moonies also own the washington examiner, among other things. at one point, they tried to buy up the fishing fleet here in gloucester.

i had a friend who was married in a mass ceremony at madison square garden

10,000 people got married at once

they're serious loons

They own the Washington Times, not the Examiner.

Philip Anschultz owns the Examiner.

thanks

brain cramp ;)

Brain cramp , Dell? No such thing. You experienced a muscle pull.

banana-5SF7WJ.gif

slide show at link.

Posted at 1:17 del had to get out of bed before he could begin posting

slide show at link.

If this thread is factual, it occurs to me to wonder how a social psychologist might define this behavior. It's clearly callous and suggests that such a group is dangerous on its face, since empathy for those who have lost friends and love one's to gun violence are still and will always grieve.

Lacking empathy is a serious psychological flaw, one which is defined in the DSM as a Personality Disorder, in short a Mental Illness.

The NRA needs to understand, the more they argue for restrictions on gun purchases / ownership for the mentally ill, the more likely more and more of their supporters will be found to be Mentally Ill.

slide show at link.

Wow how are those people even from the same planet? Cultists and perverts. I suspect they had a big orgy involving those guns after kicking out photographers.
I bet they know which bathroom to use, have you made that decision yet?

slide show at link.

But they're Moonies, not even real ones, offshoots of the Moonie church! :cuckoo:

slide show at link.

The majority of gun owners are not this moronic.

slide show at link.

If this thread is factual, it occurs to me to wonder how a social psychologist might define this behavior. It's clearly callous and suggests that such a group is dangerous on its face, since empathy for those who have lost friends and love one's to gun violence are still and will always grieve.

Lacking empathy is a serious psychological flaw, one which is defined in the DSM as a Personality Disorder, in short a Mental Illness.

The NRA needs to understand, the more they argue for restrictions on gun purchases / ownership for the mentally ill, the more likely more and more of their supporters will be found to be Mentally Ill.

Thanks !!! This a GREAT EXAMPLE of how triaging the "crazies" can turn into a political/ ideological tool and NOT have a shred of scientifically measured evidence... You in particular --- could NEVER be an arbiter of "crazy"....

According to the DSM -- a full 70% of America can be diagnosed as "mentally ill".. Under THOSE conditions, until that discipline BECOMES a science, it has no place in denying fundamental rights in America..

carry on

pray, do continue.

Do you know anything about a commitment ceremony in that Church? Might be a great reason for dressing like that. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Because I'm truly caring and compassionate. I'll figure it was JUST the guns and the wardrobe choices and take your word for it.

pro tip: i don't give a fuck what you think, figure, feel or otherwise do, nor do i need to hear repeatedly what a grand and compassionate soul you consider yourself to be.

carry on

Forum List

Back