🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

yeah, this is normal

I don’t know how much you’d have to pay me to strap on an AR-15, put on a dress, pink stole, and a princess crown, then go to a cult meeting to worship the phallic spirit of assault rifles.

Those “people” shouldn’t be allowed around children.

"Those “people” shouldn’t be allowed around children."

Sounds like you shouldn't be either
I’m not one of those gun fetish cultists so I’m good

But they were in no danger of being helplessly slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun right? God bless your little heart..

actually, if you look at the pics and notice the zipties, that's not true...

gettyimages-925521408-1519851386.jpg

Last edited:
Inclusion of senior citizens, everything you want but the fact they are ready to defend themselves. Don't ask me against what.

wtf are you talking about..false narratives are false. :cuckoo:
It is not a false narrative unless it is yours.

your claim is that i don't want them to be ready to defend themselves.

iow you lie. it's a false narrative spread by deplorable liars.
Please accept my apology for you losing the election and the continuing destruction of America under Hillary. OK, we good now?

o
I don’t know how much you’d have to pay me to strap on an AR-15, put on a dress, pink stole, and a princess crown, then go to a cult meeting to worship the phallic spirit of assault rifles.

gun fetish cultists

Just the fact you describe them that way should keep you away from children.

Just so we're clear. You don't have a problem with children being immersed in the drag queen lifestyle.

Just so we're clear. You don't have a problem with children being immersed in the drag queen lifestyle.
I seriously doubt he will answer that.

You shoudl go and read about the unification church. Dude that started it was a nut.
Fatboy in NK loved him to death.

the moonies also own the washington examiner, among other things. at one point, they tried to buy up the fishing fleet here in gloucester.

i had a friend who was married in a mass ceremony at madison square garden

10,000 people got married at once

they're serious loons

Were they all naked?

I seriously doubt he will answer that.

They always avoid this subject but their silence speaks volumes.

But they were in no danger of being helplessly slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun right? God bless your little heart..

actually, if you look at the pics and notice the zipties, that's not true...

gettyimages-925521408-1519851386.jpg

The zip tie is to keep it from rattling around.. The "no magazines" thing --- the perp would never ask. When he sees the 3 dozen semi-autos in the sanctuary -- he's off to a Church with a Dianne Feinstein approved ------ >

no_guns_allowed.jpg

Last edited:
Worshippers clutching AR-15 rifles and some wearing bullet crowns, participated in a commitment ceremony today at World Peace and Unification Sanctuary, in Newfoundland, Pa. The event led a nearby school to cancel classes for the day.

slide show at link.

these are some seriously fucked up people, and i'm not just referring to they're being moonies.

These Photos of a Gun 'Commitment Ceremony' Are a Shocking Portrait of America

which one is you?

they were probably in more danger of being slaughtered by a nutcase with a gun than most, given that they were in a roomful of them.

:lol:

Was it because they were Asian? You frightened of Asians carrying rifles? You on the left make fun of most ANY church goers.. The rifles are just an excuse for you to post another thread bashing people of faith...

yeah, i have a long history here of bashing asians and churchgoers

try harder, grasshopper- that dog won't even get off the porch, let alone hunt

yeah, i have a long history here of bashing asians and churchgoers

try harder, grasshopper- that dog won't even get off the porch, let alone hunt

It did break wind and slobber a bunch though.

You shoudl go and read about the unification church. Dude that started it was a nut.
Fatboy in NK loved him to death.

the moonies also own the washington examiner, among other things. at one point, they tried to buy up the fishing fleet here in gloucester.

i had a friend who was married in a mass ceremony at madison square garden

10,000 people got married at once

they're serious loons

Were they all naked?

no, mostly evening gowns, suits and cammo

kinda ecumenical

Forum List

Back