🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

yeah, this is normal

gettyimages-925472850-1519851345.jpg

gettyimages-925488414-1519851354.jpg

Maybe they live in fear of their lives from the ABUSE that the political left heaps on them.. I could understand that given the responses in the thread..

Meanwhile --- in Cali -- faithful Dem partisans are using different powerful objects to get high..

powerof3.png
Far out man.

She could be the ONLY tolerant aging hippy leftist in Cali.. Maybe the country. Understands what "do your thing" actually meant at Woodstock..

The party of tolerance and multi-culturalism... :1peleas:
I liked her better when she was playing naked frisbee.

I don’t know how much you’d have to pay me to strap on an AR-15, put on a dress, pink stole, and a princess crown, then go to a cult meeting to worship the phallic spirit of assault rifles.

Those “people” shouldn’t be allowed around children.

"Those “people” shouldn’t be allowed around children."

Sounds like you shouldn't be either

Meanwhile, del and Valerie don't see anything weird about 8-year old drag queens spread eagle on a runway.

You shoudl go and read about the unification church. Dude that started it was a nut.
Fatboy in NK loved him to death.

the moonies also own the washington examiner, among other things. at one point, they tried to buy up the fishing fleet here in gloucester.

i had a friend who was married in a mass ceremony at madison square garden

10,000 people got married at once

they're serious loons

They own the Washington Times, not the Examiner.

Philip Anschultz owns the Examiner.

that's why I am amused at how many times a day I see loons posting from the wash times.

and now there's a loon who likes scientology "health" information.

I'd like to see the Government try and take their guns away...

I don’t know how much you’d have to pay me to strap on an AR-15, put on a dress, pink stole, and a princess crown, then go to a cult meeting to worship the phallic spirit of assault rifles.

Those “people” shouldn’t be allowed around children.

What about these "people"?

111.jpg

Forum List

Back