Yellen warns of "constitutional crisis," "chaos," and an "economic calamity for American households"

Scam?

The debt ceiling was raised by Republicans, Simp.

Your idiocy knows no limits.
You've already been owned on this so go suck thumb, shit for brains. The stink coming off Trump's ass has fogged your brain.

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen warned Sunday that a failure of Republicans in Congress to raise the debt ceiling would cause a "constitutional crisis," "chaos," and an "economic calamity for American households" during an interview on ABC's "This Week." President Biden plans to meet on Tuesday with the leaders of both parties in Congress.

"I don’t want to consider emergency options," she said when asked about what the executive branch could do in response. "We should not get to the point where we need to consider whether the president can go on issuing debt. This would be a constitutional crisis."

comment:
In effect, Biden and the Democrat Criminals are holding the American Taxpayers hostage if they are not allowed to loot TRILLIONS again.
When did these greedy corrupt Democrats EVER care about the wellbeing of the citizens?
Remember how their "Inflation Reduction Act" was a big fat lie.
It was just another one of their TRILLION dollar looting sprees.
And they want to do it again.

View attachment 783161
She is such a party troll. The last I remember, the House passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling. All we need to do is have the Senate pass it and Biden sign it into law. Democrats can avoid the constitutional crisis. They can't blame it on Republicans when Republicans passed a bill.

She is such a party troll. The last I remember, the House passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling. All we need to do is have the Senate pass it and Biden sign it into law. Democrats can avoid the constitutional crisis. They can't blame it on Republicans when Republicans passed a bill.
as usual the dirty democrats are playing a propaganda game to loot more money from the taxpayers

The bill is a crock of shit you moron. McCarthy along with his patsies in the House inserted cuts in the bill that they KNEW would never pass muster & would go nowhere in the Senate. It passed anyway because they knew that halfwits like you would support it. Do you get paid to be willfully ignorant?

It won’t past muster because democrats spending on anything except military spending.

They can and they will. Election season is here and they will get their msm wing to blame republicans. It works on the useful idiots every time. Just read their posts.

Forum List

Back