Yemen Shiite rebels, tribes agree on a truce

It certainly does appear that Coyote gives a pass to certain posters. If Coyote can't say anything about these two, it is rather hypocritical for her to say anything about me.
Not really........ :cool:

Perhaps Sally can dig out the rule that sez we have to give equal opportunity criticism to all the IP denizens. :lol:

Then she and Toastman can write it on each other's forehead as they struggle to maintain their one-sided tally of who trolls who ;)

Although...it still doesn't address the fact that Sally derailed and trolled her own thread by attacking Shaarona's completely inoccuous and non-partisan comment about Yemeni gun ratios. :dunno:

In the meantime, I think I shall go and pop up some more popcorn:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Toastman, give me a break.

The anti-Israel people you mentioned rarely make hate posts.

While the zionist juden Roudy is one most hateful posters on the board.

And Sweet_Caroline is a close second. .. :cool:

Ironic post, considering you used the word 'juden' in it lol!

You and Sherri are by far the most hateful, nastiest posters here, and there's no one that comes close. It's no surprise that you two are best friends and regularly thank each others posts. :cool:

It certainly does appear that Coyote gives a pass to certain posters. If Coyote can't say anything about these two, it is rather hypocritical for her to say anything about me.

Perhaps Sally can dig out the rule that sez we have to give equal opportunity criticism to all the IP denizens. :lol:

Then she and Toastman can write it on each other's forehead as they struggle to maintain their one-sided tally of who trolls who ;)

Although...it still doesn't address the fact that Sally derailed and trolled her own thread by attacking Shaarona's completely inoccuous and non-partisan comment about Yemeni gun ratios. :dunno:

Are you saying Sunni Man is NOT a troll ?

Does he not post some serious posts?

Are you going to keep answering my questions with a question ? ;)

How can I possibly not when this is such a questionable topic? ;)

Yes, he posts serious posts sometimes. He could be a polite person when he wants to, but instead he chooses to be an asshole to people like me and Sally.

One thing I noticed with him is that when you ask him serious questions about Islam, he tends to be polite.

Yes, he posts serious posts sometimes. He could be a polite person when he wants to, but instead he chooses to be an asshole to people like me and Sally.

One thing I noticed with him is that when you ask him serious questions about Islam, he tends to be polite.

Sally can be a donkey butt too....in case you hadn't noticed....could explain the responses she gets ;)

Sally can be a donkey butt too....in case you hadn't noticed....could explain the responses she gets ;)

Same goes for Sherri. Why do you think she is the only one who has all these different posters, including myself, responding to her the way they do, even though many other posters share her views??

Same goes for Sherri. Why do you think she is the only one who has all these different posters, including myself, responding to her the way they do, even though many other posters share her views??

Do you hear me defending her? :dunno:

Do you hear me defending her? :dunno:

I'm hungry

cheetos-girl-in-bath.jpg

I have 4 different cereals in my kitchen:

Fruit loops, vector, reesus peanut butter and sugar crisp

Can you prove to us that each person has six guns in Yemen? I would think that many of the people are so poor that they would be lucky to even have one gun.

Oh look it up, you dip. My class mate was at the French embassy in Sana for 30 years.
Shaarona and Forrest Gump sure know a lot of bigwigs. Mercy!

Is it some sort of contest? Is there an A and B list of who's who involved? Is name dropping required?

Forum List

Back