Yes, America Is A Racist Country, And Republicans Want To Keep It That Way

1. laws that prohibit the teaching of black history, are correct, as these teachings are racially discriminatory. Are you OK with the teaching of White-only history ?
2. laws that discriminate against and demonize gay and transgender Americans, are correct, as these are perversions that should be countered, and eliminated or at least minimized.
3. laws that ban books about those gay and transgenders are correct. Why would we want such perversions to be exalted ?
4. laws that ban abortion in most cases, PROTECT the right to life of the pre-born, and women DO NOT HAVE reproductive autonomy. They are second fiddle to the rights of the people they are giving birth to.

Jones shot his wad , got ridiculed and ran off

The Preamble​

The Preamble Explained

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Which part of this promotes racism?

1. laws that prohibit the teaching of black history, are correct, as these teachings are racially discriminatory. Are you OK with the teaching of White-only history ?
2. laws that discriminate against and demonize gay and transgender Americans, are correct, as these are perversions that should be countered, and eliminated or at least minimized.
3. laws that ban books about those gay and transgenders are correct. Why would we want such perversions to be exalted ?
4. laws that ban abortion in most cases, PROTECT the right to life of the pre-born, and women DO NOT HAVE reproductive autonomy. They are second fiddle to the rights of the people they are giving birth to.
Teaching American as it is, not as White Supremacistist dream is not teaching. Limiting votes right for Blacks is racist, as is attempting limit or even do away Black Voting Districts.

The Preamble​

The Preamble Explained

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

The same Constitution called Slaves 3/5. "Any person who is NOT free would be counted three fifths of free individual for the purposes of determining Congressional Representation." As stated in the United States Consitution Article I Section II. Enslaved African-Americans were even counted a full human being.

Explain Separate but Equal. Explain White Only/Colored On Drinking Fountains. Explain White Only/Black Only Waiting Rooms. Explain forcing African-Americans being forced to sit in the back of bus. Explain the lynching of African-Americans.

It’s classic conservative reactionaryism – the unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, diversity, and inclusion.

For Republicans this fear manifests as white grievance politics and racist replacement theory – the baseless lie that America is being ‘taken away’ from white Americans; a lie used by Republicans to keep the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls.
America, in many cases HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY from white Americans, Take a walk through any government building and see how many whites are working there.

The VA hospitals are a good example. Each one has thousands of employees. With 62% of Americans being white, one might think that would be the likely % of employees in a VA hospital. It's more like about 1%.
Don't believe it ? Go look.

Explain Separate but Equal. Explain White Only/Colored On Drinking Fountains. Explain White Only/Black Only Waiting Rooms. Explain forcing African-Americans being forced to sit in the back of bus. Explain the lynching of African-Americans.
:puhleeze:Been watching PBS footage of OLD out of date civil rights problems ?

With affirmative action giving racial preference to blacks for decades, and blacks getting lots of opportunities (even becoming POTUS and SCOTUS justices), PBS constantly runs these old, stale B & W newsreels to give blacks something be angry about, and lean to the left. :rolleyes:

The Preamble​

The Preamble Explained

It has a lot of solid thinking in it. That part.

:puhleeze:Been watching PBS footage of OLD out of date civil rights problems ?

With affirmative action giving racial preference to blacks for decades, and blacks getting lots of opportunities (even becoming POTUS and SCOTUS justices), PBS constantly runs these old, stale B & W newsreels to give blacks something be angry about, and lean to the left. :rolleyes:

No, I was born in Little Rock Arkansas in 1952. I lived Arkansas, Mississippi and Virginia. I have personal experience White Only/Colored Only. You avoid the question, being racist MAGA MAGGGOT MEAT HEAD you are.

I have many Republican friends and most are not racist and do actually find republican support for white supremacists and the race baiting, disgusting. It is not white supremacy most support, but the leadership wants the votes of the white supremacist, so treads softly against calling them out and denouncing, in the small tent party.
I struggle with this ... what or who determines if someone is "racist?" ... If you say something negative about various groups .. like Mexican cartel are dangerous and don't mess with them ...

why is "racist" such a generalized word that mostly translates into "you said something I don't like?" All these terms are so generalized.

Even so, few Americans would say they are motivated to vote by the prospect of giving this nation’s wealthiest citizens yet another gargantuan tax cut. Probably not too many cast their ballots so that billionaires such as Jeffrey Bezos, for example, can do more back flips in zero gravity or acquire another media outlet. And even fewer likely cast their vote so Koch Industries or its sprawling network of subsidiaries and associated conglomerates can freely pump hazardous chemicals into our air, churn massive amounts of greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, or dump toxic waste byproducts near where those voters live.

And yet the country remains about evenly divided politically. Millions of ordinary American voters continue to vote for a party whose entire existence is predicated on satisfying the economic interests and desires of the relatively tiny percentage of this nation’s uber-wealthy. These voters continue to do this even though they personally disapprove of those policies. A substantial portion of those people premise their vote on religious sensibilities, primarily their opposition to abortion. However, there simply aren’t enough of those people to form a national majority, and Republicans know this.

That is why the Republican Party has, for the past 60 years—and now, even more virulently thanks to Trump—turned to crude racism as its chief motivator to get out the Republican vote. Because its actual policy goals of more tax cuts and more deregulation don’t particularly inspire people, Republicans must rely on something that does.

LBJ called it in the 60's. And Republican voters still haven't figured it out yet.

Absolutely trash....

I've visited many nations around the globe.
America is the least racist nation in existence.
Unless you can prove otherwise with comparisons....you are full of bananas!

No, I was born in Little Rock Arkansas in 1952. I lived Arkansas, Mississippi and Virginia. I have personal experience White Only/Colored Only. You avoid the question, being racist MAGA MAGGGOT MEAT HEAD you are.
EARTH to 0311: looked at the calender lately ? It's 2024.

EARTH to 0311: looked at the calender lately ? It's 2024.
Earth to MAGA MAGGOT. We need to teach real American History, including racism in America. You're still avoiding the questions. Racism did exist and still exists in this country. Denying that fact does not change that fact. You asked me if I been watching PBS, no I lived it.

I struggle with this ... what or who determines if someone is "racist?" ... If you say something negative about various groups .. like Mexican cartel are dangerous and don't mess with them ...

why is "racist" such a generalized word that mostly translates into "you said something I don't like?" All these terms are so generalized.

There is no such thing as "racism".

Never actually was, but listening to the leftist vermin work so hard at making up such a thing so they have a new weapon to play with is soon going to succeed in starting a war.

Are you ready?

The same Constitution called Slaves 3/5. "Any person who is NOT free would be counted three fifths of free individual for the purposes of determining Congressional Representation." As stated in the United States Consitution Article I Section II. Enslaved African-Americans were even counted a full human being.

You are aware that the 3/5 rule applied to political apportionment only.
No?
That's what maleducation does. You learn it, but it's wrong.

We should reinstate some of those old rules. I'm looking for a sign that says " this drinking fountain reserved for the exclusive use of blacks ONLY".

People of all types supported President Trump back when he was president, only because President Trump was doing good things for everyone, like not being in wars overseas. Also having cheap gasoline prices, so people could get around, and yes it was the Marxists/Demofascists who were out their burning minority businesses. and murdering each other. But you God damn idiots who allowed the big steal of 2020, now everyone black, brown, yellow and white all hate your fucking asses for making everyone poor and miserable.

View attachment 892236
It wasn't stolen. That is why he lost all the court cases, including supreme court.
And, like I tell the others on here, complaining of biden making people poor, I hope you get to doing better real soon.
Surprisingly enough, it always turns out, the posting member is doing and does not know anybody personally poor and miserable. Go figure. USMB posters must be an elite group. Who knew?;)

Forum List

Back