🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

By the way, note to all blacks:

Since all the cops involved have been officially charged, we better not be seeing any more rioting, starting NOW.
Let them show their true colors let them riot. Show themselves as the animals they really are.

Let them show their true colors let them riot. Show themselves as the animals they really are.
Mm ba ba de
Um bum ba de
Um bu bu bum da de
Pressure pushing down on me
Pressing down on you no man ask for
Under pressure - that burns a building down
Splits a family in two
Puts people on streets
Um ba ba be
Um ba ba be
De day da

Ee day da - that's o.k.
It's the terror of knowing
What this world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'
Pray tomorrow - gets me higher
Pressure on people - people on streets
Day day de mm hm
Da da da ba ba
O.k.
Chippin' around - kick my brains around the floor
These are the days it never rains but it pours
Ee do ba be
Ee da ba ba ba
Um bo bo
Be lap
People on streets - ee da de da de
People on streets - ee da de da de da de da

This is ourselves
Under pressure
Under pressure
Pressure

During the last century the negro community had many exceptional people to represent their race. Scientists, singers, politicians, activists, fighter pilots, musicians, etc.

But today the hero's of the black community are thugs like Trayvon Martin, Michael the gentile giant Brown, and career criminals like Freddie Gray.

Just shows how far American negro's have devolved. ...... :cool:

funny how they don't give the police the benefit of doubt until there is a FULL Investigation isn't it.

but they have already condemned them to hang from the highest trees.

this is where our country is going. In the gutter
The is why I pray America never has a liberal black president again.

Prosecutor rules Freddie Gray’s death a homicide, 6 officers charged in death

Marilyn Mosby rules Freddie Gray s death a homicide officers charged with manslaughter - Washington Times
The prosecutor charged and the rabble in the streets have convicted. Gonna be a short trial with no witnesses, no evidence. Hands up, don't shoot, I can't breathe. :muahaha:

There's video, numbnutz. And the cop who was driving the van lied about how many stops he made. Not to mention the med examiner confirming that Gray's head hit a bolt inside the van, meaning he wasn't secured. Man, you really aren't paying attention, are you?
You were there? Great! Now you and Obama finally pinned something on cops. Justice has been served, praise de lawd. And all on circumstantial evidence.

Bundy Ranch.

I suggest you look up the definition of riot because you don't know what it means. The Bundy Ranch was not a riot.
Standoff, riot...not much of a difference.

Stand off, yes. Riot, no. And yes, there is a huge difference.
No, they are pretty much the same. But you are the last person want to even have a discussion with You are dirty.

You're free at anytime to show videos and pictures of the Bundy Ranch rubes running around the city looting and burning shit down. Since you can't do that, you're correct, there is no point in having a discussion with you. You aren't at my intellectual level and I generally don't like wasting my time arguing with inferior people.

LOL, If I could give you a green check, a thumps up and a smilie face, I would.
burn

Ruh roh. How you gonna feel when the thugs run freely in the streets? Because Sharpton and the Obama DOJ is going to make sure blacks can never be arrested.

Not half as frightened as you will feel I wager.
Indeed. So don't act so smug and self righteous.
Fear is what motivates white racists. You are timid and weak. Thanks for admitting that.

By the way, note to all blacks:

Since all the cops involved have been officially charged, we better not be seeing any more rioting, starting NOW.
Or you will do what? Please be specific.

That's not the way I mean it. I'm saying if you riot now, you lose the credibility of the argument. Other Americans who might normally be sympathetic, won't support a continuation of violence after getting charges filed.

Now as far as your question goes, if these goons want to burn their own stores and violate their own neighbors, I really don't give a fuck. If thugs come in my neighborhood and try shit, then that's a different matter and some people are going to die.

funny how they don't give the police the benefit of doubt until there is a FULL Investigation isn't it.

but they have already condemned them to hang from the highest trees.

this is where our country is going. In the gutter
The is why I pray America never has a liberal black president again.

Amen. Any liberal is bad enough, a bitter scowling, chip on their shoulder liberal black man is pure poison.

No it is not against the law to move away from the Police at whatever speed one choose...walking two stepping etc...I do not blame people from running away from them ...they falsely arrest you like they did to Freddy Grey...False arrest ...his knife was legal...he was arrested to excess skin pigmentation
He ran before the police even knew that he had a knife.

That he had a knife was incidental to his arrest for fleeing from the police ..... :cool:

Tragically he didn't run faster.

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
That's silly. More than likely the rioters aren't members of any political ideology.

Cons though like to start wars for no good reason.

Here is how it works:

1) Charges are filed
2) There is an arraignment
3) They have a TRIAL
4) A verdict is rendered

The LWNJ's want to skip steps 1,2, and 3 and go straight to step 4 and declare the defendants guilty. :lol:

Sorry LWNJ's, that's not gonna happen.....

There does not have to be an arrest just because it is a homicide. It just means his death was an outside party that was a potential partial or whole cause of the death. A justified police shooting, or a traffic accident can also cause a homicide, but neither of those usually lead to arrests.
Are you watching the presser?

Of course not. He's conjecturing, like all righties do.

No, I'm at work, and this board is just background filler. I can't take time to watch anything, and nothing in what I posted is wrong. Reading CNN, the prosecutor is going ahead with charges, which flows from this being found a homicide. However just saying it is a homicide does not automatically lead to charges.
You are a fool. "Pressing charges" means there will be charges.

Yes, and just calling something a homicide DOES NOT mean there will be charges. I was commenting on the OP's idiocy and lack of clarity.

There are charges.

I was unaware one could commit homicide against an animal; and ALL criminals are ANIMALS.
And...since those 6 cops have been charged...they are criminals too. Ergo, by your rules, they are animals.

Forum List

Back