🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Here is how it works:

1) Charges are filed
2) There is an arraignment
3) They have a TRIAL
4) A verdict is rendered

The LWNJ's want to skip steps 1,2, and 3 and go straight to step 4 and declare the defendants guilty. :lol:

Sorry LWNJ's, that's not gonna happen.....
I don't believe anyone has been found guilty yet....I hear you on that rush to judgement.

If the EVIDENCE proves that they committed a murder. Well, I hope they get a very long stay behind bars or the chair.

In this country we're all innocent until proven guilty. I don't want the media or the thugs taking that away from anyone.

Guilty or innocent, those cops' careers are over and their lives are in danger.

Oh well!

Why so sad over the idea that criminals may be brought to justice?
Not sad at all. I'm just observing the decay.

:popcorn:

And look how you call them "criminals". You had them convicted from the moment you heard about this.

You folks constantly prove my point, and you don't even realize it.

Baltimore state attorney Marilyn Mosby is a joke. She is young, over-ideological, still wrapped up in mob madness, and has just gone a long way in ruining her just-beginning legal career. Unfortunately, for Marginal Marilyn, she doesn't have the legal basis to make these dopey charges in the courts, beyond a reasonable doubt. It is laughable.

Both the charges of not buckling the van seat and not getting medical help are not criminal, and are civil torts at best, if anything at all. Mosby's indictment of the 6 officers is 100% political, and just a stupid appeasement to the salivating crowds. Throwing the officers like red meat to them, is already being feircely opposed by the Baltimore Police Union, as well it should, and the ensuing trial is likely to drag on well into the fall of 2015. The only way Mosby will get a conviction in this fiasco, is if the jury and judge are political toward it, like she is. That's possible, but not too likely.

This whole thing has a lot of investigation to go through, facts to be revealed, but the short time (not even one full day) that it took Ms Marginal to issue a charge, and the shaky basis of it, and the exuberance that she displayed, indicate that this is just going to be another Zimmerman, Darren Wilson, type case. Lots of bluster. Lots of style. No substance.

Last edited:
There is no video of the neck breaking, therefore intentional homicide will be thrown out. About the most you jackals can expect is a seatbelt violation - if the mayor ordered vans to have seat belts installed in the back.

Last edited:
Six officers charged in death of Freddie Gray - Baltimore Sun

Mosby said Gray was improperly arrested because officers had no probable cause to detain him. Officers found a knife in Gray's pants, but it was not a switchblade, as police previously said, and was legal under Maryland law.

Yes, the knife was legal in Maryland.
Gray was on parole with 5 cases pending against him. Being on parole, there are a lot of reasons for arrest, and with 6 officer involved in. the arrest and detention, there damned well better be at least one.[/QheUOTE]

Ha! Seems the law disagrees with you. But nice try....

Ruh roh. How you gonna feel when the thugs run freely in the streets? Because Sharpton and the Obama DOJ is going to make sure blacks can never be arrested.

Not half as frightened as you will feel I wager.
Indeed. So don't act so smug and self righteous.
Fear is what motivates white racists. You are timid and weak. Thanks for admitting that.
I fear for our country, not you or your unrestrained homies pissant.

Ruh roh. How you gonna feel when the thugs run freely in the streets? Because Sharpton and the Obama DOJ is going to make sure blacks can never be arrested.

Not half as frightened as you will feel I wager.
Indeed. So don't act so smug and self righteous.
Fear is what motivates white racists. You are timid and weak. Thanks for admitting that.
I fear for our country, not you or your unrestrained homies pissant.
White fear is hilarious.

Here is how it works:

1) Charges are filed
3) They have a TRIAL
4) A verdict is rendered

The LWNJ's want to skip steps 1,2, and 3 and go straight to step 4 and declare the defendants guilty. :lol:

Don't be so sure. Blacks are learning that rioting for no reason gets the Liberals moving to do anything Al Sharpton wants. If they want a conviction, they'll get it. Look for riots in a town near you this summer.

Here is how it works:

1) Charges are filed
3) They have a TRIAL
4) A verdict is rendered

Don't be so sure. Blacks are learning that rioting for no reason gets the Liberals moving to do anything Al Sharpton wants. If they want a conviction, they'll get it. Look for riots in a town near you this summer.
Ya know...the van driver's name s Cesar. Have you checked to make sure he isn't an illegal wetback?

Guilty or innocent, those cops' careers are over and their lives are in danger.

Oh well!

I see absolutely no reason for their careers to be over. If they would be in danger on the street, they can still work in the Police Dept, in a desk job doing forensics, and computer stuff.

Forum List

Back