🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Last edited:
I've read through this thread and the race baiting is rampant. This shouldn't have anything to do with race. I said last night it comes down to why the prisoner was not secured in the seat belt as provided. Every officer there could have made sure that he was belted in and no one apparently did so. And for what reason? We may find out in trial.

The only hope I see for any of the cops is to come forth with the truth and testify against another. With a decade or so in prison looking at them, that just may happen. I expect it to. That is how we will get to the truth of what happened to Gray while in custody. If testimony doesn't come forth to the guilty cops who laid a hand on Gray, all of them may be serving time.

I've read through this thread and the race baiting is rampant. This shouldn't have anything to do with race. I said last night it comes down to why the prisoner was not secured in the seat belt as provided. Every officer there could have made sure that he was belted in and no one apparently did so. And for what reason? We may find out in trial.

The only hope I see for any of the cops is to come forth with the truth and testify against another. With a decade or so in prison looking at them, that just may happen. I expect it to. That is how we will get to the truth of what happened to Gray while in custody. If testimony doesn't come forth to the guilty cops who laid a hand on Gray, all of them may be serving time.
You have no clue what's going on here. This whole thing is to shore up the Black Democrat voting base, and is coming from the White House with Obama and Sharpton key players. The ludicrous "charges" aren't charges. There is is nothing to charge beyond some civil torts (not criminal). The whole thing is a ruse, and you fall for it.

th
th
th

Mayor-Bozo-and-Al-Sharpton-1024x747.jpg

Last edited:
Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

Except no one has been charged with murder and 3 of the six officers charged are black. So much for your little two-step, eh Princess?

Do you want justice, or a result that pleases your partisan bias?

What partisan bias do you see and what is your idea of justice in this case? Aren't you at least a bit peeved about the OP's derisive and divisive description of those "redneck" cops? It seems the partisan bias problem is all yours and NTPP's.

You have no clue what's going on here. This whole thing is to shore up the Black Democrat voting base, and is coming from the White House with Obama and Sharpton key players. The ludicrous "charges" aren't charges. There is is nothing to charge beyond some civil torts (not criminal). The whole thing is a ruse, and you fall for it.
I know what is going on. A man dies of a broken neck while in police custody. He's supposed to be in a seat belt but is not ...why? That could be a lot more than a civil tort. My guess is that it would be extremely hard to break your own neck in a police van. Good chance he had help.

A warning should have been given today at the same time the information on the police officers came out. The warning would be to anyone who threw a rock, ignored the curfew, or interfered with police business would be promptly arrested and held on charges. The rioting and looting will stop!

th
th
th

I also know that Sharpton and Obama are asses but that has nothing to do with the death of Gray and the police officers possible responsibility in that death. Being objective is being able to separate the two.

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!

Except no one has been charged with murder and 3 of the six officers charged are black. So much for your little two-step, eh Princess?

What partisan bias do you see and what is your idea of justice in this case? Aren't you at least a bit peeved about the OP's derisive and divisive description of those "redneck" cops? It seems the partisan bias problem is all yours and NTPP's.

The nuts are now trying to demonize the state's attorney.

th
th
th

I also know that Sharpton and Obama are asses but that has nothing to do with the death of Gray and the police officers possible responsibility in that death. Being objective is being able to separate the two.
Sharpton and Obama may have nothing to do with the death of Gray, but their consistent methodology of stoking the fires of anti-White, anti-police mentality has everything to do with Stephanie Rawlings and Marilyn Mosly, and the ludicrous things they are doing. You're being duped.

Yes!

Lame deflection and not the issue on this thread. Clearly the OP demonized the "redneck" cops and you said nothing. It seems the bogus partisan bias charge you dumped on me is actually your partisan bias.

Yes!

Not the issue on this thread. Clearly the OP demonized the "redneck" cops and you said nothing. It seems the bogus partisan bias charge you dumped on me is your partisan bias.

I asked you whether or not you wanted justice. Your refusal to answer is 'case closed' as far as I'm concerned.

Not the issue on this thread. Clearly the OP demonized the "redneck" cops and you said nothing. It seems the bogus partisan bias charge you dumped on me is your partisan bias.

I asked you whether or not you wanted justice. Your refusal to answer is 'case closed' as far as I'm concerned.

You had me tried, convicted and ready for execution with your bogus "partisan bias" charge when, in fact, it is you who is the partisan hack and that's an irrefutable fact.

You had me tried, convicted and ready for execution with your bogus "partisan bias" charge when, in fact, it is you who is the partisan hack and that's an irrefutable fact.

And STILL you cannot bring yourself to commit to supporting a just outcome, regardless of which way it goes.

lol, see? Case closed.

And STILL you cannot bring yourself to commit to supporting a just outcome, regardless of which way it goes.

lol, see? Case closed.

You're an idiot, Princess. I have been arguing for a manslaughter charge for days and it is you who has failed to commit to supporting a just outcome.

lol, see? Case closed.

You're an idiot, Princess. I have been arguing for a manslaughter charge for days and it is you who has failed to commit to supporting a just outcome.

I have never not supported justice. Ever.

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
Well, I guess these original Boston Teapers were 'LEFTIES" Then.

th

I would agree. The conservatives of those days wanted to stay loyal to the British.

Well, let me hear you say: Thank God for the LEFT! WIthout them America as we know and knew it would NOT have been.

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
Well, I guess these original Boston Teapers were 'LEFTIES" Then.

th

I would agree. The conservatives of those days wanted to stay loyal to the British.

Well, let me hear you say: Thank God for the LEFT! WIthout them America as we know and knew it would NOT have been.
The right seems to enjoy the submissive side of life.....

Yes!

Yes!

Three of the six cops aren't white.

The six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are (top row from left) Caesar Goodson Jr., Garrett Miller, Edward Nero and (bottom row from left) William Porter, Brian Rice and Alicia White.

(Baltimore Police Department via AP)

750x422

Forum List

Back