🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

...Nothing worse than a Black cop helping white racists kill another Black person.

Of course, this looks like a case of a black officer killing a black person but don't let the facts get in the way of your racism, Bubba.

...Nothing worse than a Black cop helping white racists kill another Black person.
Of course, this looks like a case of a black officer killing a black person but don't let the facts get in the way of your racism, Bubba.
You must have missed the 3 inbred looking whites that were part of it. Those are some facts for your ass.
As already noted, this looks like a case of a black officer killing a black person but don't let the facts get in the way of your racism, Bubba.

Three of the six cops aren't white.

Black cops are honorary Whites.
Sometimes Black cops can worse than white cops trying to prove they fit in.

Did you just show a movie clip as evidence? You're starting to lose it man. Watch more NBA playoffs and less of this bullshit.

Evidence? I'm not a lawyer. What are you talking about?

Evidence example, whatever don't play semantics.

You must have missed the 3 inbred looking whites that were part of it. Those are some facts for your ass.
As already noted, this looks like a case of a black officer killing a black person but don't let the facts get in the way of your racism, Bubba.
Thats funny I see 3 inbred looking whites among the people accused. Here is fact for your ass Bubba.

baltimore-police-officers-composite.jpg

Three of the six cops aren't white.

Did you just show a movie clip as evidence? You're starting to lose it man. Watch more NBA playoffs and less of this bullshit.

Evidence is used to establish a fact. Examples are used to establish a concept. Evidently your lack of familiarity in the difference between the two caused you to use the word "semantics" in the wrong context. They have nothing to do with each other.

Evidence is used to establish a fact. Examples are used to establish a concept. Evidently your lack of familiarity in the difference between the two caused you to use the word "semantics" in the wrong context. They have nothing to do with each other.

You knew what I meant you idiot, hence you were playing semantics.

I would agree. The conservatives of those days wanted to stay loyal to the British.

Well, let me hear you say: Thank God for the LEFT! WIthout them America as we know and knew it would NOT have been.

Today's political left in America hardly bares resemblance to that of the 18th century

Well, uh... there are more Blacks, women and other minorities involved nowadays but that makes it better than the past, RIGHT?

No. I'm not a mind reader you moron. I still dont know what you mean to be honest. Can you simply say what you mean instead of being confused? Yes I used the clip to establish a concept. No I didnt use it as evidence because I'm not participating in a trial. Does that cover it for you?

No. I'm not a mind reader you moron. I still dont know what you mean to be honest. Can you simply say what you mean instead of being confused? Yes I used the clip to establish a concept. No I didnt use it as evidence because I'm not participating in a trial. Does that cover it for you?

You are an idiot of epic proportions. You are an asshole too. You made a generalization about black cops...yes? And to support your generalization you showed a movie clip. Where im from we call that retarded,

You are an idiot of epic proportions. You are an asshole too. You made a generalization about black cops...yes? And to support your generalization you showed a movie clip. Where im from we call that retarded,
No stupid. You are an idiot if you think I made a generalization. At no point did I say anything about all Black cops. You frequently show your lack of command of the english language but even you should know what "generalization" means you fucking moron.

Sometimes Black cops can be worse than white cops trying to prove they fit in.

Last edited:

No stupid. You are an idiot if you think I made a generalization. At no point did I say anything about all Black cops. You frequently show your lack of command of the english language but even you should know what "generalizatio" means you fucking moron.

Point is , dickface, showing the clip to back up what you said about some black cops was beyond stupid, even for you.

No stupid. You are an idiot if you think I made a generalization. At no point did I say anything about all Black cops. You frequently show your lack of command of the english language but even you should know what "generalizatio" means you fucking moron.

Point is , dickface, showing the clip to back up what you said about some black cops was beyond stupid, even for you.
Point is dickbreath, I didnt show the clip to back up anything. I posted it to establish a concept. You should go take a nap and start over again. Are you drunk or something?

Point is dickbreath, I didnt show the clip to back up anything. I posted it to establish a concept. You should go take a nap and start over again. Are you drunk or something?

You're just an idiot. Case closed.

You're just an idiot. Case closed.
Youre a fucking moron that cant get his assumptions together.

Forum List

Back