🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

YES! Baltimore Cops Gonna' Get Charged with Murder

Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!
Yes!

Marilyn Mosby is going to charge the redneck white cops who killed Freddie Gray. Good!
Three of the six cops aren't white.

The six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray are (top row from left) Caesar Goodson Jr., Garrett Miller, Edward Nero and (bottom row from left) William Porter, Brian Rice and Alicia White.

(Baltimore Police Department via AP)

750x422
They don't look happy......

Not the issue on this thread. Clearly the OP demonized the "redneck" cops and you said nothing. It seems the bogus partisan bias charge you dumped on me is your partisan bias.

I asked you whether or not you wanted justice. Your refusal to answer is 'case closed' as far as I'm concerned.

You had me tried, convicted and ready for execution with your bogus "partisan bias" charge when, in fact, it is you who is the partisan hack and that's an irrefutable fact.

And STILL you cannot bring yourself to commit to supporting a just outcome, regardless of which way it goes.

lol, see? Case closed.

You're an idiot, Princess. I have been arguing for a manslaughter charge for days and it is you who has failed to commit to supporting a just outcome.

I have never not supported justice. Ever.

Uh-huh. You mean your partisan hack type justice? BTW, Here's a post from yesterday in which I stated:
"Yeah, the rage is legitimate but the pattern of rioting and looting the community has been repeated enough to know the consequences. If Ferguson - where property values have fallen 67% - is any indication, West Baltimore (and perhaps all of Baltimore) is about to take it on the chin. People won't be able to sell their properties because the few buyers still interested won't be able to get mortgage money. Insurers will raise rates or quit altogether. National chains like CVS will leave and the city will be forced to reduce property taxes which will lead to reduced city services. It's a slippery slope from which Baltimore may not recover.
Did burning Baltimore's future bring Freddy - who was, IMHO, a victim of manslaughter - back?
Will it stop the next Freddy from being killed?"

Police wanted Sympathy so they made up Gangs are targeting them Page 3 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.
Well, I guess these original Boston Teapers were 'LEFTIES" Then.

th

I would agree. The conservatives of those days wanted to stay loyal to the British.

Well, let me hear you say: Thank God for the LEFT! WIthout them America as we know and knew it would NOT have been.
lol, you are so proud of towns burning, rioters tearing up people private property and business, we've had to deal with your Occupies taking over our parks and blocking sidewalks, and you sit here and crow how we should Thank God for left?

man that is some bubble you live in.

THE PEOPLE just VOTED out you lib/dems from having control of Congress under a liberal/progressive PRESIDENT in just SIX YEARS of his reign of terror. and you sit here and crow we need to thank god for liberals...you're a funny cult member. sad really

Interesting!

Teapers will riot tonight.

Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people.

th

I would agree. The conservatives of those days wanted to stay loyal to the British.

Well, let me hear you say: Thank God for the LEFT! WIthout them America as we know and knew it would NOT have been.
lol, you are so proud of towns burning, rioters tearing up people private property and business, we've had to deal with your Occupies taking over our parks and blocking sidewalks, and you sit here and crow how we should Thank God for left?

THE PEOPLE just VOTED out you lib/dems from having control of Congress under a liberal/progressive PRESIDENT in just SIX YEARS of his reign of terror. and you sit here and crow we need to thank god for liberals...you're a funny cult member. sad really
I'm discussingt our origins, and how they relate today
I didn't mean to offend you, Steph, in any sort of way
The BT party was done by the left
so don't leave that factoid on a shelf
for the liberal left say: HOORAY!

th

lol, our origins was a MIXTURE of both liberal and conservative. but more conservative and still is. but you can keep trying to change history to suit your fantasies. So when do you all thank A Conservative? this is from 2009 but after seeing the people kick out Obama and his party from Congress I'd say it speaks for the present.
dang it that's gotta hurt

snip:
June 15, 2009
"Conservatives" Are Single-Largest Ideological Group
Percentage of "liberals" higher this decade than in early '90s
by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- Thus far in 2009, 40% of Americans interviewed in national Gallup Poll surveys describe their political views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal. This represents a slight increase for conservatism in the U.S. since 2008, returning it to a level last seen in 2004. The 21% calling themselves liberal is in line with findings throughout this decade, but is up from the 1990s.
gcvrk6v1yky1kpfyiqjhvw.gif

all of it here:
Conservatives Are Single-Largest Ideological Group

I really wonder if the OP would have been aware that half of the cops charged are black with the most serious charge directed at one, and one even being a black female, if he would have posted this thread with as much glee ?

Guarantee you he would not have.

I really wonder if the OP would have been aware that half of the cops charged are black with the most serious charge directed at one, and one even being a black female, if he would have posted this thread with as much glee ?

yep they are cheering for taking another black man down before he has DUE JUSTICE in a court of law. How impressive.

th

lol, our origins was a MIXTURE of both liberal and conservative. but more conservative and still is. but you can keep trying to change history to suit your fantasies. So when do you all thank A Conservative? this is from 2009 but after seeing the people kick out Obama and his party from Congress I'd say it speaks for the present.

snip:
June 15, 2009
by Lydia Saad
PRINCETON, NJ -- Thus far in 2009, 40% of Americans interviewed in national Gallup Poll surveys describe their political views as conservative, 35% as moderate, and 21% as liberal. This represents a slight increase for conservatism in the U.S. since 2008, returning it to a level last seen in 2004. The 21% calling themselves liberal is in line with findings throughout this decade, but is up from the 1990s.

all of it here:

DAYUM, woman, yo sure do a lot to drift off topic. I simply responded to the assertion by Dont Taz Me Bro:
"Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people."

He agreed with my response that the original Bosto Teapers were Leftists and I wanted to celebrate that historical admission by a Rightie. You spoiled things by jumping in here with all sorts of unrelated drivel.... JEEESHSHSHS!

yep they are cheering for taking another black man down before he has DUE JUSTICE in a court of law. How impressive.

And I bet you there's gonna be some thugs in the 'hood crapping their pants tonight when they get a load of the pictures of the cops and realize that they helped take two bro's and a sista' down !!

snip:
June 15, 2009
by Lydia Saad

all of it here:

DAYUM, woman, yo sure do a lot to drift off topic. I simply responded to the assertion by Dont Taz Me Bro:
"Conservatives generally don't riot when things don't go their way. That's almost exclusively a product of the left because they're incredibly emotional and immature people."

He agreed with my response that the original Bosto Teapers were Leftists and I wanted to celebrate that historical admission by a Rightie. You spoiled things by jumping in here with all sorts of unrelated drivel.... JEEESHSHSHS!

lol, I'm suffering from insomnia. deal

Witness says he was banging his head on the walls or door.

No, no witness said that...put down the piss cup
Witnesses contradicted himself, just like a good thug.

No you just believe what the police said he said.
I would believe the police faster than I would a thug.
Why? Thugs aren't known for lying, their lawyers do that for them. The cops, OTOH ... hmmmm er...

The nuts are now trying to demonize the state's attorney.

Not the issue on this thread. Clearly the OP demonized the "redneck" cops and you said nothing. It seems the bogus partisan bias charge you dumped on me is your partisan bias.

I asked you whether or not you wanted justice. Your refusal to answer is 'case closed' as far as I'm concerned.

You had me tried, convicted and ready for execution with your bogus "partisan bias" charge when, in fact, it is you who is the partisan hack and that's an irrefutable fact.

And STILL you cannot bring yourself to commit to supporting a just outcome, regardless of which way it goes.

lol, see? Case closed.

You're an idiot, Princess. I have been arguing for a manslaughter charge for days and it is you who has failed to commit to supporting a just outcome.
There is nothing even close to validate a manslaughter charge. At best there could be civil tort charges whereby the city could be sued related to the seat buckling and lack of medical attention. Even that is ambiguous since there is no way to prove that Freddie Gray ever asked for medical attention. That would depend on the cops saying he did. So far not one of them has said that. The only one saying it is Mosby, without a shred of evidence to back it up. (which is understandable since all these charges aren't a real serious legal thing) They are all a big act/ruse to appease the mindless, lynch mobs.

And I bet you there's gonna be some thugs in the 'hood crapping their pants tonight when they get a load of the pictures of the cops and realize that they helped take two bro's and a sista' down !!
You must be a silly white guy. No one in the hood cares if they are Black. Matter of fact if it is at all possible they will be looked at worse than the white cops. People in the Black community would line up in the snow to spit on them. Nothing worse than a Black cop helping white racists kill another Black person.

Today's political left in America hardly bares resemblance to that of the 18th century

I've deleted several posts in this thread. Stay on topic, please. Thanks

Forum List

Back