Yes, Comey Admitted to Violating Federal Law

#1 on the FBI Employment Agreement:

1.Unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or negligent handling of information contained in the files, electronic or paper, of the FBI or which I may acquire as an employee of the FBI could impair national security, place human life in jeopardy, result in the denial of due process, prevent the FBI from effectively discharging its responsibilities, or violate federal law. I understand that by being granted access to such information, I am accepting a position of special trust and am obligated to protect such information from unauthorized disclosure.

https://cdnews-pull2-mvaqgu6sx.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/FD-291.pdf
His own notes? Not seeing that listed.
it was done on a FBI computer, it isn't his notes.

Employment agreement of the FBI has nothing to do with job descriptions. Guy cleaning file drawers signs the same paper as the Director.

Prove it.
FBI EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT

No habla englise?
https://cdnews-pull2-mvaqgu6sx.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/FD-291.pdf

Prove that the Director of the FBI has the same "employment agreement" as Joe G-Man.

Prove that Comey signed that document.

Or you could just read the second page, and slink off into the night.
Dufus wants to run with Comey never signed the FD-291 agreement which EVERY employee of the FBI is required to sign! Hilarious! What a friggen dufus!

I don't know if he signed it. Neither do you.

Even if he did, he didnt violate it. Have you still not read the second page?
Yeah, run with it Forest, run!

upload_2017-6-9_11-46-50.png

"I, James B. Comey, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…"

and he let clinton off. fired.

#1 on the FBI Employment Agreement:

1.Unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or negligent handling of information contained in the files, electronic or paper, of the FBI or which I may acquire as an employee of the FBI could impair national security, place human life in jeopardy, result in the denial of due process, prevent the FBI from effectively discharging its responsibilities, or violate federal law. I understand that by being granted access to such information, I am accepting a position of special trust and am obligated to protect such information from unauthorized disclosure.

His own notes? Not seeing that listed.
Comey's notes with Trump
18921890_1392698130817575_1582564432041040579_n.jpg

Prove that the Director of the FBI has the same "employment agreement" as Joe G-Man.

why don't you prove the russians hacked something. oh wait, you can't. too funny.

:lol:

Don't you get embarrassed by punts like that?

Seriously, isn't there some part of you that realizes how obvious a dodge that is, and feels shame for it?
your post is my proof bubba. cause you can't so your only option is to respond like you did. It's all over bubba, you got nothing.

If only you guys had the capability for shame, that would make the next couple of weeks so much more entertaining.
"If only you guys had the capability for shame"

Oh, the irony. Tell us some more about what the Russians did to you.

And yesterday wasn't a good day for Trump.

lol - wrong

Comey admitted to being weak & ineffectual

We found out that Lynch obstructed justice

Comey either lied yesterday or earlier - while under oath

all notes & info that Comey created were property of the United States

He illegally leaked & admitted it

I think he wll get prosecuted

I would have him charged is I were Trump

I have a simple question for the Trumpbots here, "If everything Comey said was a lie, like Trump tweeted, how can he be a leaker as well like Trump said? How can you 'leak' lies?" So if Comey is a leaker, then Trump has to admit that what Comey said is true. If Comey is a liar, than Trump has to say he isn't a leaker. Trump fucked himself with his big mouth like always.

why don't you prove the russians hacked something. oh wait, you can't. too funny.

Seriously, isn't there some part of you that realizes how obvious a dodge that is, and feels shame for it?
your post is my proof bubba. cause you can't so your only option is to respond like you did. It's all over bubba, you got nothing.

If only you guys had the capability for shame, that would make the next couple of weeks so much more entertaining.

You're welcome to search my posts for any claims about the Russians.

Have at it.

I have a simple question for the Trumpbots here, "If everything Comey said was a lie, like Trump tweeted, how can he be a leaker as well like Trump said? How can you 'leak' lies?" So if Comey is a leaker, then Trump has to admit that what Comey said is true. If Comey is a liar, than Trump has to say he isn't a leaker. Trump fucked himself with his big mouth like always.
:cuckoo:

Have at it.
well there's one right there. D'OH

:cuckoo:

So you can't answer the question? Got it.

Have at it.
well that was easy
It amazes me how the same people who regularly call Obama a "dictator" and a "tyrant" also regularly stick their tongues as far as they can up Putin's ass.

You guys realize that he's actually a dictator and a tyrant, right?

What you guys see as "strength" is autocracy.

Ok. Come on stop the hype.

How are the Russian people being suppressed?

Russia | Freedom House

Imprisonment, assassination, rigged elections. The usual stuff.

Have at it.
well that was easy
It amazes me how the same people who regularly call Obama a "dictator" and a "tyrant" also regularly stick their tongues as far as they can up Putin's ass.

Russia | Freedom House

You run with that, cowboy.

Have at it.
well that was easy

Russia | Freedom House

Have at it.
The "Russian BS" isn't over, by the way.

Russian ambassador denied meeting...

Have at it.
well that was easy

Russia | Freedom House

No, it's really not. But I understand.

You trumpsters are having a bad week.

Have at it.
well that was easy

Russia | Freedom House

well if our week is bad in your eyes, you must be in hell.

Have at it.
well that was easy

Russia | Freedom House

I'm not a "trumpster" and you're getting your ass kicked on this one. Sort of like when you tried to tell me there was no such thing as the knockout game and I provided documentation from the DoJ about it.

Your problem is you THINK you know everything and in reality you're as stupid as a stump

Have at it.
well that was easy

Russia | Freedom House

A few more weeks like this and Trump will be on Mount Rushmore.

America is fed up with the DC insiders, and everyone knows now this entire Russia thing was a fabrication for political stunts.

Have at it.
well that was easy

Russia | Freedom House

A few more weeks like this and Trump will be on Mount Rushmore.

America is fed up with the DC insiders, and everyone knows now this entire Russia thing was a fabrication for political stunts.
and now everyone knows anonymous sources is someone's fantasy.

Forum List

Back