Yes, Comey Admitted to Violating Federal Law

:lol:

You're welcome to search my posts for any claims about the Russians.

Have at it.
well that was easy
Russia | Freedom House

Imprisonment, assassination, rigged elections. The usual stuff.

No, it's really not. But I understand.

You trumpsters are having a bad week.
A few more weeks like this and Trump will be on Mount Rushmore.

America is fed up with the DC insiders, and everyone knows now this entire Russia thing was a fabrication for political stunts.
and now everyone knows anonymous sources is someone's fantasy.
As if the MSM needed to validate they are nothing but fake news branches of the DNC

I'm guessing you didn't get to the second page.

Anything Comey generated while serving as FBI Director is "work product." That is....the documents are not Comey's property but the Federal Government's since they were directly related to his job..

Was the info classified.....no. But Comey was not authorized to release the documents and they are not his property.

The fact he did release them secretly shows how much of a butt-hurt little bitch he really is. :D I also find it fascinating that so many Dems are supporting this pos when 9 months ago they were calling for his head. The reality is Trump was right about Comey and so were the Dems. He had to go for so many, many reasons.

Anything Comey generated while serving as FBI Director is "work product." That is....the documents are not Comey's property but the Federal Government's since they were directly related to his job..

Was the info classified.....no. But Comey was not authorized to release the documents and they are not his property.

The fact he did release them secretly shows how much of a butt-hurt little bitch he really is. :D I also find it fascinating that so many Dems are supporting this pos when 9 months ago they were calling for his head. The reality is Trump was right about Comey and so were the Dems. He had to go for so many, many reasons.

No, he released them because Trump lied, which validated Comey's point of making memos in the first place... in case Trump lied.

No, he released them because Trump lied, which validated Comey's point of making memos in the first place... in case Trump lied.

Trump didn't lie about a damn thing.

Trump didn't lie about a damn thing.

He didn't? He said he fired Comey because of Reosenstein's memo. Then Rosenstein said he wrote the memo because Trump wanted to fire Comey and told him to write the memo... Then Trump said that he did make up his mind to fire Comey before the Rosenstein memo. Hell, that's just the tip of the iceberg and what is in the open for you to read for yourself straight from the horse's mouth.

I have a simple question for the Trumpbots here, "If everything Comey said was a lie, like Trump tweeted, how can he be a leaker as well like Trump said? How can you 'leak' lies?" So if Comey is a leaker, then Trump has to admit that what Comey said is true. If Comey is a liar, than Trump has to say he isn't a leaker. Trump fucked himself with his big mouth like always.
All Trump wanted was validation that he was never under investigation personally

He got that

He also got admissions of obstruction from Lynch & confirmation that Comey was a leaker

Hired to safeguard the secrets of the USA, gives information to the media

Not a good look

Leaky Jim my is in trouble

I have a simple question for the Trumpbots here, "If everything Comey said was a lie, like Trump tweeted, how can he be a leaker as well like Trump said? How can you 'leak' lies?" So if Comey is a leaker, then Trump has to admit that what Comey said is true. If Comey is a liar, than Trump has to say he isn't a leaker. Trump fucked himself with his big mouth like always.
All Trump wanted was validation that he was never under investigation personally

He got that

He also got admissions of obstruction from Lynch & confirmation that Comey was a leaker

Hired to safeguard the secrets of the USA, gives information to the media

Not a good look

Leaky Jim my is in trouble

I see you only listened to part of the testimony. Comey said he wouldn't go public and say that Trump wasn't under personal investigation because there were other ongoing investigations that could lead to Trump being investigated and that he didn't want to have to then make a public statement that contradicted his first one and then say that Trump NOW is under investigation. He also said that making a public statement that Trump is not currently under investigation creates a slippery slope... because then what? He has to come out and say Pence isn't under investigation? Then keep going until he has to stop... at which point it shows WHO is actually under investigation? Do you even understand what that means? And I agree with him.

Forum List

Back