Yes, Democrats are Putin Stooges

Putin is doing everything he can to destroy the US, including electing tRump why is that so hard for you morons to see?

Exactly how did Putin "elect Trump" when all our intel agencies concluded not a single vote was changed?

Watch this....................
Did or DID NOT ALL our agencies agree that Russia f-ed with our election?? Should I believe a jester like you, an AH lying pig like Trump OR our intel agencies??

They all concluded not a single vote was changed. That fact is hard for you RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA! rubes to deal with.:21:

Explain in detail how Putin elected Trump when Putin didn't change a single vote.

GO!
Quotes Nostrils, quotes.

Post something to back up your assertions.

If they all said it it should be easy to find.

Unless you were talking outta yer ass.

Again.
Already did, Dumbass. You are embarrassing yourself, again.

Putin is doing everything he can to destroy the US, including electing tRump why is that so hard for you morons to see?

Exactly how did Putin "elect Trump" when all our intel agencies concluded not a single vote was changed?

Please, quote anyone from any intelligence agency saying not a single vote was changed. Any report, any briefing, any off the record interview, even "unnamed sources".

Go!
Already done, Putin Puppet.:5_1_12024:
Really? I've read the thread. Maybe I missed it? Link me to the post.

Unless you're lying.

Putin is helping your Soviet loving leading candidate, Shitforbrains.
Gonna let "Soviet loving" slid because it's total lies and and remind you that your orange god is his puppet.

You Dimwinger Rubes are Putin's puppets, Dummy.

Please, quote anyone from any intelligence agency saying not a single vote was changed. Any report, any briefing, any off the record interview, even "unnamed sources".

Go!

Unless you're lying.
I'm not responsible for holding the hand of someone too stupid to read the posts in the thread he is posting in.

It's here, find it yourself, Fuckwit.

Go!

Now that I have proven my claim, let's see you prove your claim.

Show us the intel reports listing the vote total changes by state.

GO!
Lol, where did you prove anything?

Link to the post please.

Did or DID NOT ALL our agencies agree that Russia f-ed with our election?? Should I believe a jester like you, an AH lying pig like Trump OR our intel agencies??
Well you should believe Nostrils of course. After all, anonymous person on the internet is always more credible that any intelligence agency.

If you're a dumbass tRumpling that is.
I have DNI Director Clapper under oath.

And you have........................?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:iyfyus.jpg:
Well post up the quotes, Son!

Let's see 'em!

Unless you're just making it up.

Go!

GO!

Link to the post please.
Democrats have zero difference between Putin.

Well you should believe Nostrils of course. After all, anonymous person on the internet is always more credible that any intelligence agency.

And you have........................?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:iyfyus.jpg:

Let's see 'em!

Already did, Moron.

Your inability to read a thread isn't my problem.

Go!

Unless you're lying.
I'm not responsible for holding the hand of someone too stupid to read the posts in the thread he is posting in.

So what you're saying is "Yes Mr. Crepitus, Sir. I'm lying outta my Nostrils again".

Go!

Unless you're lying.

So what you're saying is "Yes Mr. Crepitus, Sir. I'm lying outta my Nostrils again".
:iyfyus.jpg:

Go!

GO!

Link to the post please.
Well there's a topical, easy to understand response.

If you're a fucking moron.

Let's see 'em!

Already did, Moron.

Go!

GO!

Link to the post please.

No one can name one difference between Bernie’s agendas and Putin’s.

Because there are none.

Let's see 'em!

Already did, Moron.

Reminder to Dimwinger losers: DNI Director Clapper, under oath: No votes changed by Russia in 2016

You have been owned.

Go!

GO!

Link to the post please.

Because there are none.
Here's a difference Just heard Sanders say to Putin keep TF out of our elections AND I remember the POS in our WH now ,the POS whose ass nostra and republicans kiss ,,asked Russia for help

Let's see 'em!

Already did, Moron.

Reminder to Dimwinger losers: DNI Director Clapper, under oath: No votes changed by Russia in 2016

You have been owned.

Until he found out they were

Let's see 'em!

Already did, Moron.

You have been owned.

Until he found out they were
On his own........AFTER he left govt.................and just in time to promote his anti-Trump book.

GO!

Link to the post please.

Because there are none.
Here's a difference Just heard Sanders say to Putin keep TF out of our elections AND I remember the POS in our WH now ,the POS whose ass nostra and republicans kiss ,,asked Russia for help
Gullible Leftard.
Bernie:
*WINK WINK*

Forum List

Back