Yes Guns Kill People - Thats ALL they do

Who are they killing if shot in the sky? God?
Many casualties are caused by dropping bullets.

Many?

Links
Check Pearl Harbor casualties.

Link them then.
I will, if you are not yet ten years old, otherwise kids should learn to do their own research-- part of the growing up process.

You made a point and refuse to back it up?

Of course your deflection into a war scenerio is amusing, but it will be interesting to see this grand number of casualties from "falling bullets" at Pearl Harbor. You know, from bullets being shot into the air, then falling back to earth, which is what the conversation was.

Can't wait to see your genius response.

Many casualties are caused by dropping bullets.

Many?

Links

Link them then.
I will, if you are not yet ten years old, otherwise kids should learn to do their own research-- part of the growing up process.

Of course your deflection into a war scenerio is amusing, but it will be interesting to see this grand number of casualties from "falling bullets" at Pearl Harbor. You know, from bullets being shot into the air, then falling back to earth, which is what the conversation was.

One does not have to be a genius to do some simple homework.

Many?

Links

Link them then.

One does not have to be a genius to do some simple homework.

Your courage is lacking.

You made a claim, back it up junior.

I know your generation wants everyone else to do your work for you.

If you're to big a chicken shit to back up
your own words, then run outside and play with your little friends and let the adults take care of the important stuff.

you mean people who have no training in civilian law enforcement want to pretend that being a soldier make than experts in a field they have no training in? what crap. The average NRA member is a better shot than the average member of the military. few members of the military actually have hard core combat training and only a few are trained in civilian environment crime control

I'm a retired Federal LEO with 24 years of experience including being my Component's firearms trainer. The article you cite is laughable

Nobody is going to take away my .38 revolver! I'm going to use it to fight off the government when they send Abrams tanks to raid my house!

what I would do is sneak away and then shoot the tank commander in the back of the head when he leaves the tank to take a piss and then throw a molotov cocktail into the tank. when the burning tankers come out-shoot them down-or maybe let them burn.

you apparently don't have any training in counter-insurgency tactics as I do

you mean people who have no training in civilian law enforcement want to pretend that being a soldier make than experts in a field they have no training in? what crap. The average NRA member is a better shot than the average member of the military. few members of the military actually have hard core combat training and only a few are trained in civilian environment crime control

I'm a retired Federal LEO with 24 years of experience including being my Component's firearms trainer. The article you cite is laughable
During WWII I spent some time as an MP at Fort Ord and we practiced crowd control using MI's with fixed bayonets. Would we have shot into a crowd if ordered, no doubt in my mind.

During WWII I spent some time as an MP at Fort Ord and we practiced crowd control using MI's with fixed bayonets. Would we have shot into a crowd if ordered, no doubt in my mind.

you mean WWII

WWI would put you at over 100 years of age

you mean WWII

WWI would put you at over 100 years of age
Well I feel like it at times, but of course it was WWII,

can you show us a picture of a gun walking down the street and pulling its trigger? can't wait for that one. Oh, and isn't a cartoon.

can you show us a picture of a gun walking down the street and pulling its trigger? can't wait for that one. Oh, and isn't a cartoon.

I am coming to think I have over 100K worth of defective firearms

The banoids keep telling me that all guns are good for are killing people

and 750,000 rounds in 40 years I have never killed someone though FOR ONE SHOT I came close

does this mean all my weapons are defective? must be

Forum List

Back