Yes I have past

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Yes USMB, I have a past, well la dee dah.

And that doesn't mean that I'm a fucking pussy today either, and that doesn't mean that I would allow somebody to tell me what the fuck to do today either.

Everybody who is almost 30 years old, like me... has a past.
And guess what ?

I also have baggage.
I have a hell of a lot more baggage than about 75-80 % of people my age.

Most people will only ever know that certain things in my past exists in general, and will never experience it, things like having to sue the board of education and all that it implies and suggests as far as the behavior of the education staff in reality.

Growing up in Philadelphia, most Americans have not grown up in Philadelphia, or any particular city either.. and Philadelphia is a particularly horrible place to grow up and live in... MUCH below average in terms of public safety, education, manners, sanitation, and problem solving and coping skills, etc etc...
Brutal place to live in.

Philadelphia is the kind of place that produces professional boxers and criminals.

This is some facts about Philadelphia.

Gary Heidnik in Philadelphia was a person who literally turned Prostitutes into hotdogs and fed these human meat hotdogs, to the remaining surviving prostitutes that kept prisoner in his basement.

That represents obviously the worst and the most deranged.... but none the less, that's what comes out of Philadelphia because of the environment there.

Only people from places like Philadelphia, New York City, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Detroit can generally identify with me without extensive questioning.

So the moral of the story is.... I have a past, and I am not mister perfect, and I am also not mister henpecked husband either nor am I mister pushover, and I don't intend on being either.

Philly's a shithole. It's crazy that you would compare that wasteland to it's far better neighbor Pittsburgh.

I don't know about the hot dogs, but the submarine sandwiches and cheese steaks are the best. Except for the cheese steaks with the gooyey orange cheese. The real original ones are supposed to have provolone cheese. Whoever came up with that velveeta cheese stuff was probably related to the hot dog guy.

I don't know about the hot dogs, but the submarine sandwiches and cheese steaks are the best. Except for the cheese steaks with the gooyey orange cheese. The real original ones are supposed to have provolone cheese. Whoever came up with that velveeta cheese stuff was probably related to the hot dog guy.
It isn't worth a life.

Philly's a shithole. It's crazy that you would compare that wasteland to it's far better neighbor Pittsburgh.
If you seen one large American city, you seen them all, and I been to several since I left Philly.
You just gotta know where to go and what to do. Get in, have some fun, get out. Don't linger and don't go exploring. The woods are for lingering and exploring.

If you seen one large American city, you seen them all, and I been to several since I left Philly.

No Philly is at the bottom of the barrel with other shitholes like Baltimore and Oakland.
That bad? It is one of the few northern cities I haven't been to that I have little interest in visiting.

I still think the OP should only have thread starting privileges in the rubber room.

No Philly is at the bottom of the barrel with other shitholes like Baltimore and Oakland.
That bad? It is one of the few northern cities I haven't been to that I have little interest in visiting.

I still think the OP should only have thread starting privileges in the rubber room.
Baltimore is way suckier than Philly.

It's not worth it. Stay away. You can find just as good a cheesesteak sub probably within 5 miles of wherever you live.

They're both so shitty it's hard to argue one over the other.

And that doesn't mean that I'm a fucking pussy today either, and that doesn't mean that I would allow somebody to tell me what the fuck to do today either.

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Most people will only ever know that certain things in my past exists in general, and will never experience it, things like having to sue the board of education and all that it implies and suggests as far as the behavior of the education staff in reality.

Growing up in Philadelphia, most Americans have not grown up in Philadelphia, or any particular city either.. and Philadelphia is a particularly horrible place to grow up and live in... MUCH below average in terms of public safety, education, manners, sanitation, and problem solving and coping skills, etc etc...
Brutal place to live in.

Philadelphia is the kind of place that produces professional boxers and criminals.

Gary Heidnik in Philadelphia was a person who literally turned Prostitutes into hotdogs and fed these human meat hotdogs, to the remaining surviving prostitutes that kept prisoner in his basement.

That represents obviously the worst and the most deranged.... but none the less, that's what comes out of Philadelphia because of the environment there.

Only people from places like Philadelphia, New York City, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Detroit can generally identify with me without extensive questioning.

So the moral of the story is.... I have a past, and I am not mister perfect, and I am also not mister henpecked husband either nor am I mister pushover, and I don't intend on being either.

Is that all you got for baggage?

And none has had anything but a Democrat mayor since 1977 (Oakland; Philly, since the late 40's, I believe)

HAHA, Baltimore is another that I haven't been to that I'm really not interested in visiting.

HAHA, Baltimore is another that I haven't been to that I'm really not interested in visiting.
Trust me you're not missing anything.

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Brutal place to live in.

I only covered the high points in a brief summary

And guess what ?

I also have baggage.

Brutal place to live in.

I only covered the high points.

Give us the whole shabang.

And none has had anything but a Democrat mayor since 1977 (Oakland; Philly, since the late 40's, I believe)
And San Francisco has had Democrat mayors for 50 years and it is one of the best cities in this country.

Forum List

Back