Yes or No?

Nope. ALWAYS in underwear, a pair of shorts or pajama bottoms, a pair a socks and a shirt. Do you have a favorite Major League Baseball team?
When I followed MLB, it was the Oakland A's since the Swingin' A's 3-Peat Championship days through the Tony LaRussa era.

The only games I've watched as of late are little league games.

SwingingAs.jpg

Question: Did you ever play Little League baseball?

Never worn socks with sandals but it is my norm to wear shoes without socks except for special occasions
Question: Have you ever snorkel over a living reef?

Well..........................no. I did take the elevator to the top of the Space Needle but that's only 620 feet and they frown on jumping.

Have you ever made homemade ice cream from scratch?

Yes. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I went into the room with him and petted him after he was gone. I pulled the covering over him and said goodbye. This cat was my buddy, it was so hard to lose him. Do you own any cats? (We have two.)

Yes. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I went into the room with him and petted him after he was gone. I pulled the covering over him and said goodbye. This cat was my buddy, it was so hard to lose him. Do you own any cats? (We have two.)
Nope. I'm a dog person.

Do you have a favorite author?

Yes. My favorite author is Ray Bradbury, whom I got to meet twice at book signings. Followed closely by Stephen King. (I've read over 50 of his books.) Do YOU have a favorite author?

Forum List

Back