Yes or No

Yes
No
Maybe so....

If you were are having a conversation with a stranger in a park on a nice sunny day, and you both realized through pleasant conversation, that you are each others main adversary on here, would you still have a conversation? Would it get out of hand instantly?

Yes, I would. No I don’t think it would get out of hand.
A sincere question.
Smart ass comments are coming

Yes I would.

I don't know if the conversation would get out of hand.

I know on my part, it wouldn't get out of hand. I don't sweat the small stuff.

Some one calls me a racist, for disagreeing with them, and I'm going to call them a name BACK.

Nobody has ever called you a racist for disagreeing with them.

Yes
No
Maybe so....

If you were are having a conversation with a stranger in a park on a nice sunny day, and you both realized through pleasant conversation, that you are each others main adversary on here, would you still have a conversation? Would it get out of hand instantly?

A sincere question.

Yes I would.

Some one calls me a racist, for disagreeing with them, and I'm going to call them a name BACK.

I never called you a racist so there is no reason to reply to my post that way.

I'm not surprised that you're so consumed with hate.

I don't think of you as my main adversary on this site.

I was not thinking of you, as the one that would probably not be able to not be rude to me.

Though, now that I think about it, I bet that the lefties on here, would be lot more polite face to face...

Mmm.

Oh, and reacting to being insulted, is not hate, it is anger.

Everyone catch that “tough guy” comment from one of this forum’s whiny bitches? He doesn’t think the lefties here would talk to him fave to face the way they do here. He’s rugged.

Yes
No
Maybe so....

A sincere question.

Yes I would.

I never called you a racist so there is no reason to reply to my post that way.

I'm not surprised that you're so consumed with hate.

I don't think of you as my main adversary on this site.

I was not thinking of you, as the one that would probably not be able to not be rude to me.

Though, now that I think about it, I bet that the lefties on here, would be lot more polite face to face...

Mmm.

Oh, and reacting to being insulted, is not hate, it is anger.

Everyone catch that “tough guy” comment from one of this forum’s whiny bitches? He doesn’t think the lefties here would talk to him fave to face the way they do here. He’s rugged.
Not really, that is just a fact. People are far more likely to be confrontational in an anonymous setting than in person. We generally recognize that it is not acceptable to mouth off like an imbecile when dealing with people directly but suddenly forget that when working through a computer screen.

Yes
No
Maybe so....

A sincere question.

Was that you I met in the park yesterday...when we were feeding the ducks?

Your left shoe was untied.

No, I would walk away from the asshole.

That is because you are stuck inside a box and not open to other's opinions. Something I've seen countless times in your posts.

No, it is because you people tend to be assholes. I am completely open to other's opinions. I am not open to letting an asshole like you, insult me to my face, and pretend that it is a valid difference of opinion.

LOL, your post above is proof you don't have an open mind, and all you have are ad hominems and deflections.

Or it could be that my read on the situation is correct, and that you liberals tend to be assholes. That I am open to other people's opinions, but I am not open to letting assholes like you, insult me to my face and pretending that it is a valid difference of opinion.

I mean, obviously, that is a real option. To make the case that it is not, you would have to actually make such a case.

Just stating that it is not and dismissing me, ironically supports MY position, that you and people like you, tend to be assholes.

Just keeping it real over here. Your turn. You might want to give your next post some thought before you post.

Okay, I have given my thoughts on Politics Today, and I honestly wonder why anyone will vote for Donald Trump for another four years?

Trump is in my opinion (and I'm not alone) mentally unfit to be President of the United States.

Open your mind and read the link on Personality Disorders:

Then: follow the page and read the elements in Clusters A, B & C thinking about Trump's behavior since becoming President.

Just keep it real, and answer my question, will you vote for Donald Trump?

Trump's behavior has been fine, especially considering the out of control behavior of the press.

Your changing of the subject is noted, btw. My point stands. You liberals tend to be assholes.

F. U. Trump's behavior has been fine? You're not just a liar, you are too dumb to offer any evidence to prove he is mentally fit to serve as President.

View attachment 348944

Yep. I can respect complaints about his style, but his behavior has been completely within historical norms.

YOu got a complaint about his behavior, give an example, not a link to medical conditions, you stupid.

That is because you are stuck inside a box and not open to other's opinions. Something I've seen countless times in your posts.

No, it is because you people tend to be assholes. I am completely open to other's opinions. I am not open to letting an asshole like you, insult me to my face, and pretend that it is a valid difference of opinion.

LOL, your post above is proof you don't have an open mind, and all you have are ad hominems and deflections.

Or it could be that my read on the situation is correct, and that you liberals tend to be assholes. That I am open to other people's opinions, but I am not open to letting assholes like you, insult me to my face and pretending that it is a valid difference of opinion.

I mean, obviously, that is a real option. To make the case that it is not, you would have to actually make such a case.

Just stating that it is not and dismissing me, ironically supports MY position, that you and people like you, tend to be assholes.

Just keeping it real over here. Your turn. You might want to give your next post some thought before you post.

Okay, I have given my thoughts on Politics Today, and I honestly wonder why anyone will vote for Donald Trump for another four years?

Trump is in my opinion (and I'm not alone) mentally unfit to be President of the United States.

Then: follow the page and read the elements in Clusters A, B & C thinking about Trump's behavior since becoming President.

I received one comment on this post, something I've called an idiot-gram, variety, deflection wrapped in an ad hominem. My open question is this:

Is Donald Trump mentally fit to serve as President of the United States? Yes or No. Before posting, check out these links and when reading them consider the behavior of Donald Trump:

and,

You got a point to make about his behavior, make it in your words, with a specific complaint, or admit that you are incapable of defending your position.

Yes
No
Maybe so....

A sincere question.
Now that is a great question.
If I were in that situation, the instant I realized that person was a Trumpist from this place, I would walk away, go home and take a shower.
Trumpists are known to have cooties.

It crystallizes the insanity of the right wing civil war movement. Your best friend may be your worst enemy depending on the issue being discussed.

I received one comment on this post, something I've called an idiot-gram, variety, deflection wrapped in an ad hominem. My open question is this:

Is Donald Trump mentally fit to serve as President of the United States? Yes or No. Before posting, check out these links and when reading them consider the behavior of Donald Trump:

and,

You got a point to make about his behavior, make it in your words, with a specific complaint, or admit that you are incapable of defending your position.

Maybe you ought get in touch with reality, then you wouldn't ask this question. It all comes down to him being mentally unfit to be a leader; I've noted the PD's which are obvious in his persona and which I presented in my post #36 above. Of course I'm certain you didn't read and consider them, but that's so typical of a Trump Supporters - willful ignorance.

Forum List

Back