Yes, The Democrats Can Legally Access The Pres's Tax Returns, & Yes, The Info Will Be Made Public

Oh well. What do you suppose he's hiding?

Every President since Nixon has turned over his taxes.

Who cares? It's no one's business. If it was all that important then why is it not a requirement? I have always been one that give me the rules and I'll play the game however don't change them in the middle of the game, it is dishonest.

The law has been shown to you. Your opinion is moot.

Should there be a refusal to comply whoever refuses will be in Contempt of Congress
You’re an attorney? (serious question)

No, but he does play one in his dreams, er... nightmares!
Maybe he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. or he needs a snicker's bar.

No, Holiday Inn Express banned him after people in the neighboring rooms complained about the sheep noises coming from his room!

Who cares? It's no one's business. If it was all that important then why is it not a requirement? I have always been one that give me the rules and I'll play the game however don't change them in the middle of the game, it is dishonest.

Should there be a refusal to comply whoever refuses will be in Contempt of Congress

No, Holiday Inn Express banned him after people in the neighboring rooms complained about the sheep noises coming from his room!
so, snicker's bar.

Yes, The Democrats Can Legally Access The Pres's Tax Returns
Freudian slip there, Yes, The Democrats Can and Have Accessed The Press' Tax Returns, but it was illegal and they did it to weaponize the IRS against the press/media-oops!
IF IT ACTS LIKE THE CHICAGO MOB AND STRUTS LIKE THE CHICAGO MOB AND THREATENS ALL OPPONENTS AND WHISTLEBLOWERS LIKE THE CHICAGO MOB THEN IT'S A CHICAGO MOBSTER GETTING HIS VENGEANCE.
WHO DOES THIS=THE BIGGEST BABY IN THE WORLD!
leakers.jpg

so, snicker's bar.

He can't eat them either! His colon cannot process the peanuts so what comes out in the toilet looks just like it went in! He just picks it out of the toilet and recycles it!

Maybe he changes his mind.
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.
Of course it is my business as a citizen to know if the president is a crook or not.
You have no more right to see the President's 1040 than your neighbor's.
He promised to release his taxes, and it matters to me that our president keep his promise or he is a liar.
You know he does not need to release his taxes on your terms to keep his promise, right?
It doesn't bother you at all, that he promised to realease them and he didn't? or worse, he is the only president in recent history who doesn't want to release them? How much blind loyalty you guys have?
I don't understand how can one follow this guy blindly....I liked certain things Obama did, but I oppose him in so many things, same goes for all other humans. But when it comes to Trump and his followers they follow him blindly, and find excuses for his lies and false claims....Why?

They did the same thing with the bush boy.

It's weird. republicans seem to follow their politicians blindly without any questions.

They will do the same thing with the next republican president too.

A man is his word and trump is not a man. He promised to show his taxes. What is he afraid of ?

They lying about them, like Harry Reid lying about Romney's tax returns?

Who they ?
All I know trump promised to release his taxes after the audit...where are they ?

Is the auditing over?
There was probably no auditing. We all know what a pathological liar trump is.

A billionarire who was critical of Obama was being audited? Nah, couldn't happen! He has to be lying.

Last edited:
Of course it is my business as a citizen to know if the president is a crook or not.
He promised to release his taxes, and it matters to me that our president keep his promise or he is a liar.
You know he does not need to release his taxes on your terms to keep his promise, right?
It doesn't bother you at all, that he promised to realease them and he didn't? or worse, he is the only president in recent history who doesn't want to release them? How much blind loyalty you guys have?
I don't understand how can one follow this guy blindly....I liked certain things Obama did, but I oppose him in so many things, same goes for all other humans. But when it comes to Trump and his followers they follow him blindly, and find excuses for his lies and false claims....Why?

It's weird. republicans seem to follow their politicians blindly without any questions.

Until they leave office, then they throw them under the proverbial bus.

Because Libs don’t blindly follow their leaders.

Because Libs don’t blindly follow their leaders.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

A man is his word and trump is not a man. He promised to show his taxes. What is he afraid of ?

They lying about them, like Harry Reid lying about Romney's tax returns?

Who they ?
All I know trump promised to release his taxes after the audit...where are they ?

Is the auditing over?
There was probably no auditing. We all know what a pathological liar trump is.

A billionarire who was critical of Obama was being audited? Nah, couldn't happen! He has to be lying.
Has nothing to do with Obama...

“Your personal tax returns have been under continuous examination by the Internal Revenue Service since 2002, consistent with the IRS’s practice for large and complex businesses.”

upload_2019-4-8_10-27-25.jpeg

Again I think it only appropriate that all sitting Elected Officials and governmental administrative personnel submit their tax returns for additional scrutiny. Four years prior, every year they spend in office. It would be rather interesting to see just how they accumulated such vast amounts of wealth while serving their country.
Then again it’s Pandora’s box we’re talking about.

Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.
It doesn't bother you at all, that he promised to realease them and he didn't?
You mean "he hasn't". The difference is not subtle.
I'll ask again:

Who they ?
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.

Maybe he changed his mind s0n!:2up:. Tough shit on you....his supporters dont care and he doesnt owe dick to you people.:113:

I'm tired of a *pResident that only governs deplorables. It would be nice to have on that governs the whole country.

[
I'm tired of a *pResident that only governs deplorables. It would be nice to have on that governs the whole country.
Psst...
Trump is your President, and governs you as well.

Psst. I don't consider him anything beyond an Orange Turd in a bad suit pretending to run the country. He works for the people not the other way around. It would serve Cult45 well to remember this.

Democrats appear to have NO probable cause to seize his tax returns, after all that is what the 4th Amendment is about, protecting against unreasonable searches. Since it is an obvious fishing expedition, the President can legally tell them to go away.
===============
From Legal Information Institute,

"Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

LINK
================
From Wikipedia,

What about PROBABLE CAUSE?

"In United States criminal law, probable cause is the standard by which police authorities have reason to obtain a warrant for the arrest of a suspected criminal or the issuing of a search warrant. It is also the standard by which grand juries issue criminal indictments. The principle behind the standard is to limit the power of authorities to perform random or abusive searches (unlawful search and seizure), and to promote lawful evidence gathering and procedural form during criminal arrest and prosecution. The standard also applies to personal or property searches.[1]"

LINK
The Democrats never had probable cause or evidence of a crime before they opened up an Official investigation of the President 3 years ago.

Just think of 'probable cause' and 'evidence of a crime' as 'badges', and this says everything needed to be said about the Democrats' exposed coup attempt of President Trump:

.:p

Democrats had nothing. That's why they phonied up a dossier and FISA warrants. They won't be able to do that again.

[
Psst...
Psst. I don't consider him anything beyond an Orange Turd...
You opion doesn't matter - fact is, Trump is your President, and governs you as well

Nope. Your opinion means even less.

[
Psst...
Psst. I don't consider him anything beyond an Orange Turd...
You opinion doesn't matter - fact is, Trump is your President, and governs you as well
Nope. Your opinion means even less.
-I- stated a fact.
You may not like the fact I stated, but that doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back