Yes, The Democrats Can Legally Access The Pres's Tax Returns, & Yes, The Info Will Be Made Public

It is people like YOU who don't care about the 4th Amendment, and Probable Cause clause since there has to be a legal reason to get personal property taken for public consumption. You can't just walk in and seize anything that interest you.

Why don't you address a CONSTITUTION law as I showed in post #4?

If you want to argue the law that has been in effect since 1924 is unconstitutional, then go ahead. All the Ways and Means Committee has to do is request the information, and the IRS is required to supply it.

Try again. That law has NOT been in effect since 1924. By claiming such, you just confirmed you are a artisan hack too stupid to get their ducks in a row.

https://taxprof.typepad.com/files/154tn1013-yin.pdf

Didn't read your own link, did you?

"The right of Congress to obtain any tax information should be interpreted as subject to the implicit condition found by the Supreme Court that any congressional inquiry must relate to a legitimate legislative purpose".

In other words, they can get his tax return for legislative purposes. They could never then use it as evidence of anything! Dumbass!

Until they can come up with a legislative purpose, tough titty said the kitty when the milk ran dry!

Of course I read the link. The request for the returns included the legitimate reason for the request. They have a right to see the returns. You don't think evidence of law breaking that might be exposed by their legitimate request can just be ignored do you?

What federal law do they think is being broken?

If you want to argue the law that has been in effect since 1924 is unconstitutional, then go ahead. All the Ways and Means Committee has to do is request the information, and the IRS is required to supply it.

Try again. That law has NOT been in effect since 1924. By claiming such, you just confirmed you are a artisan hack too stupid to get their ducks in a row.

"The right of Congress to obtain any tax information should be interpreted as subject to the implicit condition found by the Supreme Court that any congressional inquiry must relate to a legitimate legislative purpose".

In other words, they can get his tax return for legislative purposes. They could never then use it as evidence of anything! Dumbass!

Until they can come up with a legislative purpose, tough titty said the kitty when the milk ran dry!

Of course I read the link. The request for the returns included the legitimate reason for the request. They have a right to see the returns. You don't think evidence of law breaking that might be exposed by their legitimate request can just be ignored do you?

No Idea. I hope to see the report myself some day, but for now congress has the right to see the full un-redacted report.

You forgot this is America, not NAZI Germany.

In America you must have evidence of a crime before you use government power to obtain private information protected by the Bill of Rights.

Liberty really pisses Democrats off, but you will just have to make do.

No Idea. I hope to see the report myself some day, but for now congress has the right to see the full un-redacted report.

Then how can you ask for tax returns without a hint of a law being broken?

Fascists done need evidence. Just hate.

Congress has passed laws that say they don't.

Privacy laws exist for a very good reason.

You should try role reversal and ask if you would want the Republicans gaining private information in this way.

You forgot this is America, not NAZI Germany.

In America you must have evidence of a crime before you use government power to obtain private information protected by the Bill of Rights.

Liberty really pisses Democrats off, but you will just have to make do.

Yet the law still says the congress has a right to see the report.

For about the millionth time, the legal justification is included with the request. Not my problem if you don't understand it.

Yet the law still says the congress has a right to see the report.
The AG is preparing the report for them as required by law. And doing it much more quickly than is the norm.

The part that Congress gets to see will be presented to them in10 days+/-.

That's the law.

It's not Trump's fault that Democrats have based their entire credibility and purpose on the Russian Trump Collusion lie. Everyone had known for well over a year that there was no collusion.

Perhaps if instead they had tried to use positive legislation proposals.

Last edited:
They lying about them, like Harry Reid lying about Romney's tax returns?

Who they ?
All I know trump promised to release his taxes after the audit...where are they ?

Is the auditing over?
There was probably no auditing. We all know what a pathological liar trump is.

A billionarire who was critical of Obama was being audited? Nah, couldn't happen! He has to be lying.
Has nothing to do with Obama...

“Your personal tax returns have been under continuous examination by the Internal Revenue Service since 2002, consistent with the IRS’s practice for large and complex businesses.”

View attachment 254687

Ah, so he really IS under audit and so the complaints are unfounded. Thanks for helping with that.

Who they ?
All I know trump promised to release his taxes after the audit...where are they ?

Is the auditing over?
There was probably no auditing. We all know what a pathological liar trump is.

A billionarire who was critical of Obama was being audited? Nah, couldn't happen! He has to be lying.
Has nothing to do with Obama...

“Your personal tax returns have been under continuous examination by the Internal Revenue Service since 2002, consistent with the IRS’s practice for large and complex businesses.”

View attachment 254687

Ah, so he really IS under audit and so the complaints are unfounded. Thanks for helping with that.
Why are the complaints unfounded? He could still release his taxes if he wanted to.

For about the millionth time, the legal justification is included with the request. Not my problem if you don't understand it.

I understand revenge perfectly.

Forum List

Back