Yes, The Democrats Can Legally Access The Pres's Tax Returns, & Yes, The Info Will Be Made Public

Who they ?
All I know trump promised to release his taxes after the audit...where are they ?
Maybe he changes his mind.
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.
Of course it is my business as a citizen to know if the president is a crook or not.
You have no more right to see the President's 1040 than your neighbor's.
He promised to release his taxes, and it matters to me that our president keep his promise or he is a liar.

Oy....

We heard the perpetual drum roll for two years on RusSiAn colussion from these clowns.....but, ummmm :oops-28:

Now the are equally self-assured on this tax stuff!! But heres the thing.....nobody cares about this. But even if they did, only Trump and his accountant will be seeing his taxes.

Who they ?
All I know trump promised to release his taxes after the audit...where are they ?
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.
Of course it is my business as a citizen to know if the president is a crook or not.
He promised to release his taxes, and it matters to me that our president keep his promise or he is a liar.
You know he does not need to release his taxes on your terms to keep his promise, right?

Who they ?
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.

Maybe he changed his mind s0n!:2up:. Tough shit on you....his supporters dont care and he doesnt owe dick to you people.:113:

Who they ?
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.
You know he does not need to release his taxes on your terms to keep his promise, right?
It doesn't bother you at all, that he promised to realease them and he didn't? or worse, he is the only president in recent history who doesn't want to release them? How much blind loyalty you guys have?
I don't understand how can one follow this guy blindly....I liked certain things Obama did, but I oppose him in so many things, same goes for all other humans. But when it comes to Trump and his followers they follow him blindly, and find excuses for his lies and false claims....Why?

Who they ?
Doesn't matter.
It's not your business.

Maybe he changed his mind s0n!:2up:. Tough shit on you....his supporters dont care and he doesnt owe dick to you people.:113:
We will punish his ass comes 2020 elections....and just a note i'm not a leftist and i don't follow a person or a party blindly.

good thing for you Muller just spent with years and has exonerated him.

I'm guessing you really don't care if Pelosi is a crook, do you?

I'm guessing your ok if every single Democrat is a crook. Aren't you?

[
He is a public servant, it is my business. All of ours.
Nope.

Pelosi and whomever polishes her office doorknobs are also public servants, but that pesky Bill of Rights also protects them from your petty Brown Shirt patrol searching through their private information because you have a childish hatred for them.

Your lame excuse for Fascism fails.

Your rights stop when they invade someone else's.

Grow up.

Forum List

Back