Yes, there are such things as garbage polls...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
If you let the companies of pathological rightwing liars, and/or outright rightwing lunatics conduct them (for a fee)

As an expert witness for Whole Foods, Kellyanne Conway gave testimony that was deemed 'fundamentally flawed' and thrown out

"During the case, Whole Foods retained Conway to design a survey to support the testimony of David Scheffman, a former FTC official with experience testifying on behalf of companies in antitrust suits...

The DC District Court threw out Conway's survey,
saying it would not give "any weight or consideration" to it because of its methodology....

"My overall opinion in this matter is that Ms. Conway's survey methodology and procedures are fundamentally flawed and render her data and results unreliable," Van Liere testified, according to
July 2007 court documents. "In addition, it is my opinion that her survey does not provide a reliable basis to assess the issues associated with consumer perceptions of the substitutability of products and services across food retailers."

As an expert witness for Whole Foods, Kellyanne Conway gave testimony that was deemed 'fundamentally flawed' and thrown out

I guess the charm of 'alternative facts' hadn't caught on back in 2007. lol

[[[[[[[ I'M SHOCKED ]]]]]]]]]

snort~

The Trump Cartel is full of shit, top to bottom.

personally, I'd have more respect for anyone who would just say I disagree.

the constant RussianWinger "fake news" bullshit has morphed to fit any, and all threads.

personally, I'd have more respect for anyone who would just say I disagree.

the constant RussianWinger "fake news" bullshit has morphed to fit any, and all threads.
I disagree.

Forum List

Back