Yes, they actually ARE coming for your guns....

It will never pass because our 2nd amendment is for all Americans, not just one or the other.
Liberal Dem's get so angry when their own party represents their own constituents and not their far left agenda. :)
Never mind that it did not work in the past.

If ya haven't noticed in the last 7 years, Liberals aren't so fond of the Constitution and certainly do not place it above their own agendas...

I see nothing in there that says they are coming to my house to take my guns. easyt65 lies again.

Nothing needs to be said...you can't argue with this much 'stupid'...

:lmao: :lmao:

House Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban Manufacture of ‘Assault Weapons’
LINK: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/15/house-democrats-introduce-bill-ban-manufacture-assault-weapons/

Yep, they ARE coming for your guns…they just intend to stop them at the source:

"On 16 December, D-Rep David Cicilline (D-RI-1st) will introduce the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2015″ to ban all manufacturing of “assault weapons.”

Besides banning the manufacturing of AR-15s and related firearms, the ban would put in place “new restrictions on the sale of already existing assault weapons.”

According to The Hill, Cicilline said, “Assault weapons are designed for the sole purpose of killing as many people as quickly as possible. We need to do everything we can to reduce the toll of gun violence by keeping these weapons out of our communities.”His bill has “90 Democrat co-sponsors including House Minority WHIP D-Md Steny Hoyer."

I AM actually for any anti-gun legislation that bans Obama and his administration from ever handling, selling, or handing our guns / weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, or anyone else. Based on their documented history they can not be trusted with weapons...and they probably could not pass their own vetting process after handing out weapons to all those groups (especially considering all the innocent people killed and crimes / terrorist acts perpetrated with those weapons).
I see nothing in there that says they are coming to my house to take my guns.

easyt65 lies again.

No one said anything at all about coming to our homes and taking them.
It is no lie- a Dem has introduced a new gun ban bill that has been proved in the past, as not working.

Then why didn't something like this pass in Obama's first year? After the Gabby Giffords shooting?
Answer: Because it'll never pass!!!!!!!!
The fact that a bill may never pass in no way negates the fact that the bill indicates a desire to affect whatever is in the bill.

That is, introducing a bill to ban 'assault weapons' necessarily indicates a desire to ban 'assault weapons', regardless of if that bill will pass or not.

the RW's have been yammering "they're coming for your guns" forever ...

3 reasons why nobody's coming for your guns.

This is America.
We are bound by the Constitution
RW's are idiots.

LINK: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/15/house-democrats-introduce-bill-ban-manufacture-assault-weapons/

"On 16 December, D-Rep David Cicilline (D-RI-1st) will introduce the “Assault Weapons Ban of 2015″ to ban all manufacturing of “assault weapons.”

Besides banning the manufacturing of AR-15s and related firearms, the ban would put in place “new restrictions on the sale of already existing assault weapons.”

According to The Hill, Cicilline said, “Assault weapons are designed for the sole purpose of killing as many people as quickly as possible. We need to do everything we can to reduce the toll of gun violence by keeping these weapons out of our communities.”His bill has “90 Democrat co-sponsors including House Minority WHIP D-Md Steny Hoyer."

I AM actually for any anti-gun legislation that bans Obama and his administration from ever handling, selling, or handing our guns / weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, Al Qaeida, Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, or anyone else. Based on their documented history they can not be trusted with weapons...and they probably could not pass their own vetting process after handing out weapons to all those groups (especially considering all the innocent people killed and crimes / terrorist acts perpetrated with those weapons).
This thing has to pass for it to be a threat.

So they're not "coming for our guns"

It will never pass, and is simply electioneering, and/or stupidity from some reactionary Democrat.

Dems always say they aren't even trying to end the 2nd amendment.
And when someone tries to pass legislation that bans guns?
That is the definition of coming for our guns..

I see nothing in there that says they are coming to my house to take my guns.

easyt65 lies again.

In the 1920s many Germans felt he same way….

It's not going to pass.

An anti-manufacture bill is not a coming for your guns bill.,

OP fail. Move along.
How is it an 'OP fail' when it is the truth? Oh yeah, because YOU said so...

:lmao:
Let's try this again.

It WON'T pass through a REPUBLICAN controlled Congress

But the liberals are still trying.
So how about we agree on this..
Liberals are "trying" to take away our gun rights.
Is that an accurate statement?

Last edited:
It will never pass because our 2nd amendment is for all Americans, not just one or the other.
Liberal Dem's get so angry when their own party represents their own constituents and not their far left agenda. :)
Never mind that it did not work in the past.

If ya haven't noticed in the last 7 years, Liberals aren't so fond of the Constitution and certainly do not place it above their own agendas...

We have quite a few in both parties that are not so fond of the Constitution but Liberal Dems are even worse.
Look at how they go after their own members who are moderate or conservative. Libs have hijacked the Democrat Party.
It's why I left them because they were not representing the Conservatives in their own party. Heck they even said that there was no Conservative Dem's left in the early 1990's. That really made conservative Dem's angry.

This is America.
RW's are idiots.

1. Yup, but it's the new 'fundamentally changed' America.

2. 'WE' are bound by the Constitution, but Obama and Progressive Liberals continue to demonstrate 'THEY' aren't.

3. Completely ignoring the 3rd because it is childish...

It's not going to pass.

OP fail. Move along.

Let's try this again.

Liberals are "trying" to take away our guns rights.

Romney put a BAN on guns, by definition, he's not a liberal.

so be sure and spread the cheer.

This is America.
RW's are idiots.

1. Yup, but it's the new 'fundamentally changed' America.

2. 'WE' are bound by the Constitution, but Obama and Progressive Liberals continue to demonstrate 'THEY' aren't.

3. Completely ignoring the 3rd because it is childish...
Oh, nonsense, and I found a picture of you.

th

It's not going to pass.

OP fail. Move along.

Let's try this again.

Yeaaaahhh....but you didnt answer the question.
Because there's only one answer and you cant bring yourself to say it.

It's not going to pass.

OP fail. Move along.

Let's try this again.

as a gun owner I'm not the least bit afraid someone is coming to get MY guns, and NEVER have been.

how's that Gomer?

Let's try this again.

as a gun owner I'm not the least bit afraid someone is coming to get MY guns, and NEVER have been.

how's that Gomer?

So you have someone trying to pass legislation that does just that and you're not worried...
And as Missourian said. 1994 wasn't that long ago.

So you have someone trying to pass legislation that does just that and you're not worried...

Anyone remember Clinton's Atty General sending in fully armored/armed team into an American's home in Florida to seize a little boy that made it here from Cuba?

If the govt wants something bad enough they WILL try to take it...

Let's try this again.

how's that Gomer?

NO, I'm not worried.

what part of that don't you understand ?

Anyone remember Clinton's Atty General sending in fully armored/armed team into an American's home in Florida to seize a little boy that made it here from Cuba?

If the govt wants something bad enough they WILL try to take it...

While true,I think they'd find the task a little more problomatic than snatching a little cuban kid.

Forum List

Back