🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Yes Virginia, it can happen here!

So liberals are writing OPs for us now. What is next, beating their own arguments with reason?

Trump is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

Trump is entitled to due process.

There is ample evidence to warrant Trump’s criminal prosecution.

The judicial process awaits; rightwing blind partisan politics is impeding that process.

The judicial process awaits; rightwing blind partisan politics is impeding that process.

Really. Present some of this "ample evidence". I would love to see what you think evidence is.

"LOCK HIM UP" "LOCK HIM UP", AND THE CROWD ROARS!

You see, the far right / neo fascist Republican Party and their fellow travelers have earned my right to mock them; see their hypocrisy above, so filled with denial and their own rights, reality never matters to them, and in this lies their only strength.

And the Mueller Investigation is an example of due process, there is no mob of easily led people chanting "lock him up". Though some of us hope that is the outcome.

DWR3jx_QU0_AAJRk_S.jpg

You see, the far right / neo fascist Republican Party and their fellow travelers have earned my right to mock them; see their hypocrisy above, so filled with denial and their own rights, reality never matters to them, and in this lies their only strength.

It is easy to type that to you PC screen, but far more difficult to substantiate.

I dont see where Trump has taken hundreds of millions of dollars in donation from Russia into a 'charity' run like a family piggy bank, and then 25% of the US Uranium resources sold to them.

I dont see where anyone has accused Trump of raping them in their office or having had oral sex there either while on the clock.

I dont see where Trump has abused NSA FISA warrants to monitor the activity of a political opponent.

I dont see where Trump has been accepting speaking 'fees' of tens of millions of dollars per speech.

Nah, my friend, I dont think it is conservatives who are not facing Reality here.

He probably did it for his own safety................Lock me up before they kill me.

LOL

Forum List

Back