Yes, Voter Fraud Is Real

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Interesting article. I can provide more information if the libtards dare argue. But why would they. They're now crying about rigged elections too.

These are just some instances of voter fraud we know about. It would be silly to assume cases that have been discovered are the only cases of fraud. Indeed according to a Pew Charitable Trust report from February 2012, one in eight voter registrations are “significantly inaccurate or no longer valid.” Since there are 146 million Americans registered to vote, this translates to a stunning 18 million invalid voter registrations on the books. Further, “More than 1.8 million deceased individuals are listed as voters, and approximately 2.75 million people have registrations in more than one state.” Numbers of this scale obviously provide ripe opportunity for fraud.
Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

Yes the election was rigged,mad was the mid-term. Indeed, the Rs actually bragged about rigging elections. It's time for recounts and cleaning out the crooked right.

And if any crooked Dems are found, put them in the next cell.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

thats why i keep bringing up the fact that Trump actually won by 12 Million votes when u take out the dead and illegals
I've been hearing 7 million lead by Hillary. That's what Trump had to get past to even break even

We KNOW the Democrat primary was rigged. Some of us know just as well that they intended a 2 point win for Hillary, but dammit, We the People showed up on election day and overwhelmed the bastards!

Forum List

Back