YES! We did it! Senate (R) Leader McConnell tells Texas Senator Cornyn to FIND AND PASS A BILL for GUN CONTROL

To you it doesn’t seem necessary. Because you insist on doing nothing about this.
There's no logic in punishing law abiding citizens. If you want to identify and take out people crazy enough to kill a couple dozen kids by all means propose your plan. But we both know that's not the Dems goal, it's banning guns and stripping the rights from law abiding citizens. The lowlife LYING dishonest scum Dems are not fooling anyone. :eusa_hand:

There's no logic in punishing law abiding citizens. If you want to identify and take out people crazy enough to kill a couple dozen kids by all means propose your plan. But we both know that's not the Dems goal, it's banning guns and stripping the rights from law abiding citizens. The lowlife LYING dishonest scum Dems are not fooling anyone. :eusa_hand:
My plan is simple: just raise the minimum age to purchase a long gun.

Both the Buffalo shooter and the Texas shooter legally purchased their guns as 18-year-olds.

Of course you don’t want that. You insist that we do nothing about this issue.

My plan is simple: just raise the minimum age to purchase a long gun.

Both the Buffalo shooter and the Texas shooter legally purchased their guns as 18-year-olds.

Of course you don’t want that. You insist that we do nothing about this issue.
LMAO okay raise the minimum age to what? Don't pull a number out of your ass, back it up.

Why 21, why not 20 or 24 why is the number 21 magically going to stop school shootings and not 20? Hey I warned you not to pull a number out of your ass. :eusa_hand:
Because 21 is the number used for hand guns. And because that’s exactly what Florida raised their minimum age for long guns.

Florida raised the age limit from 18 to 21 for long guns after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, in which a 19-year-old legally purchased a rifle and shot up the school.

Of course you don’t want any of that. You insist that we do nothing.

Because 21 is the number used for hand guns. And because that’s exactly what Florida raised their minimum age for long guns.

Florida raised the age limit from 18 to 21 for long guns after the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting, in which a 19-year-old legally purchased a rifle and shot up the school.

Of course you don’t want any of that. You insist that we do nothing.
LMAO brilliant! Well there's a solution NOT rooted in science. I guess it just makes you 'feel' better without actually accomplishing anything. Look your proposal is ridiculous, stop trying to defend it.

LMAO brilliant! Well there's a solution NOT rooted in science. I guess it just makes you 'feel' better without actually accomplishing anything. Look your proposal is ridiculous, stop trying to defend it.
Explain that to Florida. They thought enough of it to implement it.

You guys ask for solutions so you can shit on them. The truth is that you don’t want to do anything about this issue. Just say it.

You guys ask for solutions so you can shit on them. The truth is that you don’t want to do anything about this issue. Just say it.

The surest way to die by gunfire is to live in a place run by DemoKKKrats.

Most Violent Cities In America 2021
Most Violent Cities in America

St. Louis, MO (2,082) - mayor - Democrat

Detroit, MI (2,057) - mayor - Democrat

Baltimore, MD (2,027) - mayor - Democrat

Memphis, TN (2,003) - mayor - Democrat

Little Rock, AR (1,634) - mayor - Democrat

Milwaukee, WI (1,597) - mayor - Democrat

Rockford, IL (1,588) - mayor - Democrat

Cleveland, OH (1,557) - mayor - Democrat

Stockton, CA (1,415) - mayor - Democrat

Albuquerque, NM (1,369) - mayor - Democrat

Springfield, MO (1,339) - mayor - Independent

Indianapolis, IN (1,334) - mayor - Democrat

Oakland, CA (1,299) - mayor - Democrat

San Bernardino, CA (1,291) - mayor - Republican

Anchorage, AK (1,203) - mayor - Independent

Nashville, TN (1,138) - mayor - Democrat

Lansing, MI (1,136) - mayor - Democrat

New Orleans, LA (1,121) - mayor - Democrat

Minneapolis, MN (1,101) - mayor - Democrat

Chicago, IL (1,099) - mayor - Democrat

First you're proposed solution is stupid shit. Second hundreds are shot and killed and you Dems do nothing. Third thousands are killed due to Dem policies and not only do Dems do nothing you enable it to continue. So there's no reason for us to even speak to lying Dems, their faux concern over a school shooting is a joke. :eusa_hand:

First you're proposed solution is stupid shit. Second hundreds are shot and killed and you Dems do nothing. Third thousands are killed due to Dem policies and not only do Dems do nothing you enable it to continue. So there's no reason for us to even speak to lying Dems, their faux concern over a school shooting is a joke. :eusa_hand:
Florida doesn’t think it’s stupid shit. They’re not exactly blue now are they?

You just insist that we do nothing. I get it.

Exclusive: McConnell says he has directed Cornyn to engage with Democrats on a ‘bipartisan solution’ on gun violence​

“I met with Senator Cornyn this morning. As you know he went home yesterday to see the family members and begin the fact finding of this awful massacre and I have encouraged him to talk with Sen. Murphy and Sen. Sinema and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that is directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution,” McConnell told CNN.

THANK YOU for coming together to get something passed. ANYTHING is better than nothing. Please ban assault weapons.

Thoughts?
Doubtful we will stop the pipeline of guns one iota.

One thing they could do tomorrow and I think it would get 90+ votes in the Senate and 400+ in the House is this.

Federal grants for armed security on every public school campus in America. Make the security officers as common as school principals, PE coaches, and yellow school buses on the campus.

One thing they could do tomorrow and I think it would get 90+ votes in the Senate and 400+ in the House is this.

Federal grants for armed security on every public school campus in America. Make the security officers as common as school principals, PE coaches, and yellow school buses on the campus.

Great idea, but your party just sent $50 billion to Ukraine. How many guards could that have funded?

To bad your man Dem Chuck Schumer just killed a bi-partisan school security bill.

Meanwhile back in reality....

The GOP has run Texas for nearly 30 years...no democrat has been elected state wide in the entire state for nearly that long.

They still have "gun free" zones in Texas.

But you will still continue to blame the Democrats, right?

Meanwhile back in reality....

The GOP has run Texas for nearly 30 years...no democrat has been elected state wide in the entire state for nearly that long.

They still have "gun free" zones in Texas.

But you will still continue to blame the Democrats, right?

The DemoKKKrats still run the school boards, and they made the "gun free zone" decisions.

Forum List

Back