Yesterday in Canada the NRA was proven right.One good man with a gun stopped a bad man with a gun

Yesterday in Canada the NRA was proven right.

Data continues to prove them wrong though.

The American white population has a LOWER homicide rate that the Canadian Prairie provinces, Canada's territories and Nova Scotia despite the vast quantity of guns that Americans own.

Zimbabwe has less than all of those.
Dead is dead.

You want to start a black bashing thread do it. This has nothing to do with the topic. The shooter, btw, was not black.
You bring up a false narrative and you can count on me to bring the uncomfortable data to squash your false narrative. I'm reacting to you. That puts the ball in your court. We don't have a problem of gun ownership causing sky high murder rates. Stop pretending that we do and I'll stop pointing out that we have a black criminality problem.

It would be a very sad thing to see Canada go the way of the US. So far, they don't seem to have the corruption we have in our Repub congress.

They're not as burdened with multiculturalism as we are, so they can reap the blessings which flow from that, a principal blessing is lower corruption.

Good thing a trained ex-cop was there.

Also a very good thing that there weren't a bunch of armed wannabes, all blasting away.

Luckily, here in the US, the untrained, Mighty Mouse types just talk about what they will do and then run away at the first sign of real trouble.

It would be a very sad thing to see Canada go the way of the US. So far, they don't seem to have the corruption we have in our Repub congress. They seem to be using their brains instead of letting gun manufacturers call the shots like we do here.

Yeah?

So how many Muslims reside in Canada currently?

Hmm?

Data continues to prove them wrong though.

The American white population has a LOWER homicide rate that the Canadian Prairie provinces, Canada's territories and Nova Scotia despite the vast quantity of guns that Americans own.

Dead is dead.

You want to start a black bashing thread do it. This has nothing to do with the topic. The shooter, btw, was not black.
You bring up a false narrative and you can count on me to bring the uncomfortable data to squash your false narrative. I'm reacting to you. That puts the ball in your court. We don't have a problem of gun ownership causing sky high murder rates. Stop pretending that we do and I'll stop pointing out that we have a black criminality problem.

You didn't do shit. Take your fingers out of your ass and think before you post.

Dead is dead.

You didn't do shit. Take your fingers out of your ass and think before you post.
Post #8. You picked a fight, I finished it.

I posted a murder scale chart for all countries here awhile ago. It was compiled by the World Bank. It's almost impossible to get your hands on a gun in Russia (legally anyway). So pretty much no guns in most of the country except hunting rifles out in the tundra, and they have a per capita murder rate TWICE that of the US. It's not hard to kill people if you really want to. You don't need a gun. The world's per capita murder capital? Honduras. Second is worker's paradise, Venezuela.

Dead is dead.

Post #8. You took a thread about a non-black person involved in gun violence, and got on your soapbox to turn it into a black bashing murder discussion. Bravo...

Dead is dead.

Post #8. You took a thread about a non-black person involved in gun violence, and got on your soapbox to turn it into a black bashing murder discussion. Bravo...

No.

The claim made was "The NRA was proven right." You chimed in and claimed the data proves them wrong. That brings data into the mix. I provided the data. I'm not going to stand silent and let you advance a false narrative, that we have a gun problem here when it's a race problem that is at the heart of our high homicide rate.

Do they still really need to wear those ancient parliamentary uniforms?
Yes. It's tradition. Tradition connects the present to the past. It signals a belonging, of being part of something.
Really, are the legislatures in Massachusetts still wearing powdered wigs and pantaloons ?
Judges wear robes. Why don't they just wear a business suit?

It's tougher to hide the bulges from the envelopes of cash. (Well, at least around here...)

No.

The claim made was "The NRA was proven right." You chimed in and claimed the data proves them wrong. That brings data into the mix. I provided the data. I'm not going to stand silent and let you advance a false narrative, that we have a gun problem here when it's a race problem that is at the heart of our high homicide rate.

The murder rate by white people in America is higher than nearly the entirety of Europe, the major Asian countries, and at least 5 African countries including Sierra Leone.

FBI mdash Expanded Homicide Data Table 3

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You can go back to swallowing dick now.

No.

The murder rate by white people in America is higher than nearly the entirety of Europe, the major Asian countries, and at least 5 African countries including Sierra Leone.

List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Don't be so modest.

Everyone knows yours are the lips that blows.

No.

The FBI data is worthless because they purposely combine white and Hispanic together in order to minimize the disparity between white and black criminality.

The African data on ALL social metrics, not just crime reporting, is suspect.

The data on Europe is fine, but it simply creates a "so what" scenario. The ancestors of Americans who left Europe were the more adventurous and the people who stayed in Europe were the more timid. American whites are more violent than European whites. OK, fine. Now what do you think you've won? It's certainly not the debate you started.

What you need to do is provide a strong correlation in international data between gun ownership in a society and homicide while controlling for confounds like race.

No.

The FBI data is worthless because they purposely combine white and Hispanic together in order to minimize the disparity between white and black criminality.

The African data on ALL social metrics, not just crime reporting, is suspect.

The data on Europe is fine, but it simply creates a "so what" scenario. The ancestors of Americans who left Europe were the more adventurous and the people who stayed in Europe were the more timid. American whites are more violent than European whites. OK, fine. Now what do you think you've won? It's certainly not the debate you started.

What you need to do is provide a strong correlation in international data between gun ownership in a society and homicide while controlling for confounds like race.

Good fucking lord man. Any data you don't like you dismiss. America has a high rate of gun deaths? BLACK PEOPLE! America's white people have a high rate of gun death? FBI CONSPIRACY!

And yet you offer NONE of your own data. Your chart was on DEATHS! NOT MURDERS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How about you put something together before going back to your default setting of hating black people?

Good fucking lord man. Any data you don't like you dismiss. America has a high rate of gun deaths? BLACK PEOPLE! America's white people have a high rate of gun death? FBI CONSPIRACY!

And yet you offer NONE of your own data. Your chart was on DEATHS! NOT MURDERS! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? How about you put something together before going back to your default setting of hating black people?

Look up the definition of homicide. The CDC lists race/ethnicity of homicide, the FBI doesn't.

No.

A lot of white people deserve to get whacked. We had to kill 260,000 democrats to free the slaves. History has shown it's perfectly justifiable to shoot white democrats, wouldn't you agree?

Look up the definition of homicide. The CDC lists race/ethnicity of homicide, the FBI doesn't.

Oh do they? Then they'd be a GREAT source for you argument! Which I'd be SHOCKED to ever see from you. And I bet deaths by firearm in America for all, OR JUST white people, will still prove to be higher than the rest of the civilized world. :cool:

Forum List

Back