Yesterday it was the plagiarized speech tomorrow it will be Cruz doesn't endorse Trump

Ted Cruz would have had to surrender all pride and honor, at least whatever he has left, to endorse Donald. Donald trashed his wife, branded Cruz a liar, and straight facedly lied to America about Cruz's father being involved in the JFK assassination for a little extra boost at the polls.

In the end it's Trumps fault for being such a dumbass in the primary and going after other candidates wives, their families, the personal insults etc.

Had he been respectful of the others during the primaries, all of these guys and gals would be out there stumping for him.

In the end it's Trumps fault for being such a dumbass in the primary and going after other candidates wives, their families, the personal insults etc.

Had he been respectful of the others during the primaries, all of these guys and gals would be out there stumping for him.
Had he been respectful, the angry GOP rubes who carried him to the nomination wouldn't have been there.

I predict going forward Cruz has hurt himself politically. He should have been the bigger man, swallowed his pride, bit his lip, and endorsed him at the end of his speech and walked off stage.

Now, thanks to Cruz, the entire next couple days will be "CRUZ FAILS TO ENDORSE TRUMP !" over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice going Cruz, you just gave the MSM all the ammunition they need for all day tomorrow.
Damn asshole !

Cruz did more to help Trump than any other speaker I've heard, he drew a clear contrast of what the two parties stand for. If Trump does half as good a job tomorrow, he'll get my vote a bit less begrudgingly.

Word is...several of the floor delegates ...farted.

Imagine that! They couldn't hold in a fart for a few hours!!

How racist of them!

Nice going Cruz, you just gave the MSM all the ammunition they need for all day tomorrow.
Damn asshole !
Actually he just showed what an ass he truly is. Good thing our house would not want him president in the future either after seeing what he truly is. It looked to me like Trump gave him an opportunity and the self important little snot did nothing with that opportunity other than show what a snot he is.

Damn asshole !

Cruz did more to help Trump than any other speaker I've heard, he drew a clear contrast of what the two parties stand for. If Trump does half as good a job tomorrow, he'll get my vote a bit less begrudgingly.

The problem is he took all the oxygen out of the room, and now his main message will be lost because all the focus will be on what he DIDN'T say.

I'm proud of you. You managed to lay the blame on your guy and not on the "MSM" for a change. Way to go!

Cruz is really taking it in the shorts on his Facebook page. Looks like he'll be the loser in all of this.

I'm proud of you. You managed to lay the blame on your guy and not on the "MSM" for a change. Way to go!

Thanks. In the end the buck stops with him. He gave them all the ammunition they could hope for.

Forum List

Back