Yet again Google doesn't commemorate Pearl Harbor Day

Does anyone teach history in American schools?
Americans living in that independent country created unrest until eventually, America claimed the land as theirs.

The American right moan on about Spanish speaking people in California but neglect to mention that's also occupied land after the US invasion of 1846.

nice diversion...

No matter how you wrap it up....your comments are still about isreal and "palistine"

:lmao:

Only in your tiny mind. I'm expressing my disagreement with the OP because the kingdom of Hawaii is a US occupied area, therefore, no worries if US troops are killed there by a force doing pretty much what you did.
If you hadn't invaded, no pearl harbour, no dead Americans.
damn man... you are dumb as a rock.

and what you are saying ...has nothing to do with the op. :thup:

nice diversion...

No matter how you wrap it up....your comments are still about isreal and "palistine"

:lmao:

Only in your tiny mind. I'm expressing my disagreement with the OP because the kingdom of Hawaii is a US occupied area, therefore, no worries if US troops are killed there by a force doing pretty much what you did.

Let's start with your lie, please quote my post where I mentioned Israel in this thread. Bit hard because you lied, I didn't, you made it up as a diversion.

The thread is about the Japanese attack on Pearl and the lack of a Google special for that attack. I say there should be nothing because the US is the occupying force, not a legitimate government.
The Japanese simply attacked an occupying force in their attempt to take over the Pacific area, nothing America hasn't tried so no big deal.

No mention from you on how Hiroshima wouldn't have happened without Pearl Harbor.

I'm pretty much in the camp that the 'leader', FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack. I give benefit of doubt on Pearl regarding specifics. I do think he could have avoided, but that would have delayed US getting into German war front. So, he didn't.

Once we agree that FDR agreed in principle to allow a Japanese hit on Americans, in order to commit us to war, we're all good.

Reminds me of someone...

So you're a Pearl Harbor "Truther"? Really?

Everyone knew the Japanese were going to attack. We were in negotiations with them to avoid a war.

We didn't know they had the capability to hit Pearl Harbor, because for the most part, naval thinking really hadn't appreciated the full value of carriers over battleships at that point.

Oh, Hiroshima. COMPLETELY unnecessary. The Japanese had already offered to surrender. What got them to finally surrender was the USSR entered the Pacific War, and we agreed to terms we had previously refused because we didn't want to partition Japan like we partitioned Germnay.

Let's start with your lie, please quote my post where I mentioned Israel in this thread. Bit hard because you lied, I didn't, you made it up as a diversion.

The thread is about the Japanese attack on Pearl and the lack of a Google special for that attack. I say there should be nothing because the US is the occupying force, not a legitimate government.
The Japanese simply attacked an occupying force in their attempt to take over the Pacific area, nothing America hasn't tried so no big deal.

You dont need to say it.... its written all over you. Your threads, posts....all point to the base line hate. So where is the lie?

right... you say. And your say... makes you look dumber then a rock. But i understand your reasoning.... as started above.

I think I'll ask google to make a special icon for January 17, 1893 to commemorate the American overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii.

How about June 27th, 1959, when the people of Hawaii voted overwhelmingly to become a state?

While centered in California, Google is an international company so focusing on really specific American holidays (in which Americans don't even celebrate) does not make any sense for them. I'm sure we could find a war for everyday for some country if we wanted to.

As I recall, the google search bar is always decorated for the 4th of July.

Well, yeah, the Fourth of July is kind of a big deal. People get that off.

The attack on Pearl Harbor was "a big deal," you ignorant jerk.

Works on the assumption I really give a shit about something that happened 70 years ago.

My "give a shit" meter doesn't have that long of a half-life.

Fact is, People in Japan use Google, too. And Google is a business.

I'm sure they are probably too bright to use Bing. It's horrible.

Shut the hell up moron

It is the soldier who salutes the flag serves beneath the flag whose coffin is draped by the flag who gives that protester the freedom to abuse and burn that flag

Sorry, since our last few wars haven't really been about "Freedom", they've been about protecting the profits of big corporations.

According to an ignorant, anti-American, far-left extremist like you? :rolleyes:

The American right moan on about Spanish speaking people in California but neglect to mention that's also occupied land after the US invasion of 1846.

The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo, you ignorant cur.

I guess I can understand one's offense at this omission. Although I don't agree and think Google does a nice job of keeping their recognitions non bias.

I am confused as to when an internet search engine was elevated to cultural mouthpiece for the American people.

No mention from you on how Hiroshima wouldn't have happened without Pearl Harbor.

I'm pretty much in the camp that the 'leader', FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack. I give benefit of doubt on Pearl regarding specifics. I do think he could have avoided, but that would have delayed US getting into German war front. So, he didn't.

Once we agree that FDR agreed in principle to allow a Japanese hit on Americans, in order to commit us to war, we're all good.

Reminds me of someone...

So you're a Pearl Harbor "Truther"? Really?

Everyone knew the Japanese were going to attack. We were in negotiations with them to avoid a war.

We didn't know they had the capability to hit Pearl Harbor, because for the most part, naval thinking really hadn't appreciated the full value of carriers over battleships at that point.

Oh, Hiroshima. COMPLETELY unnecessary. The Japanese had already offered to surrender. What got them to finally surrender was the USSR entered the Pacific War, and we agreed to terms we had previously refused because we didn't want to partition Japan like we partitioned Germnay.

No wonder why you are so enamored with communism. You are a complete simpleton.

Sorry, since our last few wars haven't really been about "Freedom", they've been about protecting the profits of big corporations.

According to an ignorant, anti-American, far-left extremist like you? :rolleyes:

Please explain how the war in Iraq had anything to do with Freedom..

Thanks.

You ever talk to an Iraqi before the war who was living under saddam? NO, I guess not.

Flawed as it may be, Iraq now has a democratic system of government.

There's more - a lot more, but there is no way in hell a dimwit like you could possibly understand (in no small part because you don't want to).

I thought the op author was the moron of the thread till I read Unkotard's posts.

Thanks for taking some of the heat off him. :thup:

Can any liberal retard explain to me why last year, the 70th anniversay, Google didn't honor it, but the next day they honored a mexican communist?

Can any liberal retard explain to me why last year, the 70th anniversay, Google didn't honor it, but the next day they honored a mexican communist?

No, I can't explain it, it doesn't require one anyway.

I'm certain you have a few theories, no matter how ridiculous and ungrounded they may be.

Because he was a famous artist. They didn't celebrate his political position.

Please pull your head out of your ass before posting.

I can not speak for Google. Diego Rivera was a creative voice who brought art to the masses. In this light, Google's honoring him is inline with many of its doodles.

What is Googles doodle today?

Forum List

Back