Yet Again- Her Thighness Clinton Has Horrific Coughing Attack

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Good grief. Is she huffing Pal Mal's in the closet? Just a nasty hacking display

-Geaux
----
VIDEO: WOMEN LAUGH AS HILLARY SUFFERS MASSIVE COUGHING FIT

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wants women to #raiseyourvoice, though she struggled to heed the slogan as she fought back a coughing fit during this week’s “The MAKERS Conference.”

The conference – inspired by Gloria Steinem, Lena Waithe and the “Time’s Up” movement – ran from Monday through Wednesday to celebrate all kinds of liberal feminist “MAKERS,” from outspoken actress Lena Dunham to Clinton, Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey, through panel discussions and other programs.

On Wednesday, Clinton streamed into the conference on a live feed from New York to give closing remarks, though she struggled to contain a massive coughing fit – a problem that plagued her throughout the 2016 presidential campaign.

VIDEO: Women laugh as Hillary suffers massive coughing fit

Maybe she's choking on the life force she's sucking out of Bill, like some sort of energy vampire.

It's entertaining to watch how H. Clinton is still in the thoughts of all the trumpanzees....15 months after the election...Never seen presidential election losers talked about so much so long after their losses like this.

Maybe she's choking on the life force she's sucking out of Bill, like some sort of energy vampire.

She is a cancer for the Democratic Party, apparently with no cure

They're terminal

-Geaux

Why are the Troglocrat Voters unable to recognize that Hillary is completely dishonest and totally corrupt?

I have a confession to make---(dear fellows in cyber-space) I, TOO, have thighs. I consider my
'thighs' a bit TOO AMPLE for the rest of me. -------(ie damn fat---damnit) Thus I NEVER
wear chunky pants suits------such an outfit--------is simply not THIGH FRIENDLY-----(pass it on
to hellcat)

It's entertaining to watch how H. Clinton is still in the thoughts of all the trumpanzees....15 months after the election...Never seen presidential election losers talked about so much so long after their losses like this.

speaking of which------has anyone seen bill?

Good grief. Is she huffing Pal Mal's in the closet? Just a nasty hacking display

-Geaux
----

Failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wants women to #raiseyourvoice, though she struggled to heed the slogan as she fought back a coughing fit during this week’s “The MAKERS Conference.”

The conference – inspired by Gloria Steinem, Lena Waithe and the “Time’s Up” movement – ran from Monday through Wednesday to celebrate all kinds of liberal feminist “MAKERS,” from outspoken actress Lena Dunham to Clinton, Martha Stewart and Oprah Winfrey, through panel discussions and other programs.

On Wednesday, Clinton streamed into the conference on a live feed from New York to give closing remarks, though she struggled to contain a massive coughing fit – a problem that plagued her throughout the 2016 presidential campaign.

I think she is really dead and contracted the Zombie Virus, which is why she cant walk around without men holding her up or hacking up a lung. I think she is practicing for her roll in "the Walking Dead" as she will be the main villain, while her hubby will have a small roll as the wandering rapist...

She will be the first zombie to be immune against a bullet to the brain, as she doesn't have one in the 1st place. Will have to burn her completely, or she will keep showing up...

washington_zombies_2.jpg

Because she wants talked about. That's why she's on her 'Why I Lost the Election Tour'

-Geaux

I have a confession to make---(dear fellows in cyber-space) I, TOO, have thighs. I consider my
'thighs' a bit TOO AMPLE for the rest of me. -------(ie damn fat---damnit) Thus I NEVER
wear chunky pants suits------such an outfit--------is simply not THIGH FRIENDLY-----(pass it on
to hellcat)
Those are called pawgs now my dear...

#3 big losers linked to international crimes should be t-shirts passed down as heirlooms.

-Geaux
----

I heard she started smoking cigars about 20 years ago.

-Geaux
----

Smoking cigars like Monica Lewinski? With her parts that bleed?

-Geaux
----

Smoking cigars like Monica Lewinski? With her parts that bleed?
You needn't be so graphic, but yes and no. The Beast last bled long before she took up cigars.

Forum List

Back