Yet Again- Obama By-Passes Congress

President Trump needs to use the IRS against his enemies. For example, why does Media Matters get 501c3 status

Sour grapes make the best whine

Republicans are living with the political climate they have created. Instead of blocking the President, they have given up their own political power and left Obama in charge

Just look how they screwed up the Keystone pipeline

it's comical the way you losers lie to your selves

the pipeline didnt go through because republicans didnt have enough of a majority to overcome OBSTRUCTION by this president and obama

The Keystone Pipeline was an embarassment for Republicans
They overplayed their hand and turned a winning hand into a loss

They turned an insignificant pipeline that nobody gave a shit about into a political showdown with the President

They lost

obama has overseen the largest pickup of seats by Republicans in over 70 years

it is simply laughable to see an idiot trying to brag about showdowns and who lost what

And if you go back to the OP..

You see how much good it did Republicans.....ZERO

but you said earlier it forced obama to work with a divided congress

were you lying idiot?

lmao

Provide an exact quote and I will respond to it

again; actual people please

Look

If you want to do a race by race analysis 13 months before the election....go for it

good; i'm just establishing that you and the other idiot are talking out your asses at this point.

thanks!

If you want to be confident about the ability of Republicans to hold the Senate...go for it
Current demographics don't support it

oh now it's because of demographics?

lmao!!

Yes...Blue state/Red State demographics

The same ones that will ensure a victory for Hillary

you say election gains didnt help repubs; but it is you and obama blaming his failures on repubs

what a joke

the pipeline didnt go through because republicans didnt have enough of a majority to overcome OBSTRUCTION by this president and obama

They turned an insignificant pipeline that nobody gave a shit about into a political showdown with the President

They lost

it is simply laughable to see an idiot trying to brag about showdowns and who lost what

And if you go back to the OP..

You see how much good it did Republicans.....ZERO

but you said earlier it forced obama to work with a divided congress

were you lying idiot?

lmao

Provide an exact quote and I will respond to it

ok dummy!!

Obama got to do what he wanted the first two years
After 2010, he had a divided Congress and felt obligated to try to work with Congress regardless of how ineffective they were

The best things about Republicans taking all of Congress in 2014 is it freed up Obama to act as President. He no longer had to help Democrats in Congress save face

So Obama does what he can under his Constitutional powers and lets Congress do what they can with their Constitutional powers and sees who will win

From what I can see....Obama wins
And we'll see who "wins" when a Republican wins the White House in 2016 and uses Obozo's actions as a precedent, won't we??

Yes we will

But Republicans have to actually win. Based on the performance of the clown car so far...it doesn't look promising

HERE IT IS GENIUS^^^

now were you lying????

Last edited:
he either did or did not try to work with congress

he either "got what he wanted" or he didnt leftard

which is it/????

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them. This is Obamas finest hour
Finest hour? I suppose so if you're a communist. What about the constitution that points him towards Congress?
Why doesn't Congress do something about it then? If they think compromise is a dirty word, a notion as old as the Constitution, Obama will just have to go it alone. I can't imagine someone hasn't taken him to court over this. What have the courts said?

President Trump needs to use the IRS against his enemies. For example, why does Media Matters get 501c3 status

I hope he goes after EVERY leftwing hate site on the Internet. they do nothing but MISLEAD, spew dishonest BS and spreads HATE most of all

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them

This is Obamas finest hour

Took a while but Caesar finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them This is Caesars finest hour
Took a while but Hitler finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them This is Hitlers finest hour
Took a while but Stalin finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them This is Stalin finest hour
Took a while but Mao finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them This is Mao finest hour
Took a while but Fidel finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them This is Fidel finest hour

The Progressive Song Remains the Same

Forgot Reagan and Nixon, didja?

:lol:

After 2010, he had a divided Congress and felt obligated to try to work with Congress regardless of how ineffective they were

The best things about Republicans taking all of Congress in 2014 is it freed up Obama to act as President. He no longer had to help Democrats in Congress save face

So Obama does what he can under his Constitutional powers and lets Congress do what they can with their Constitutional powers and sees who will win

1. except that you losers have been saying the Republican MINORITY for all of obama's first two years was "obstructing" him. thanks for the honesty for once though dummy. refreshing to see from a left-winger

2.obama never even tried to work with Congress leftard. he jammed stuff down the country's throat when he had Congress under his own Party; and has done the same thing by Executive Order with a divided Congress

stop lying to yourself

Sour grapes make the best whine

Republicans are living with the political climate they have created. Instead of blocking the President, they have given up their own political power and left Obama in charge

Just look how they screwed up the Keystone pipeline

They lost

their sheep refused to accept REALITY. they believe the people still luvs luvs luvs them and everyone thinks like they do. Obama LOST the most seats while in office as president and lost BOTH HOUSES in Congress: in just SIX years of his reign of terror over us

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them. This is Obamas finest hour
Finest hour? I suppose so if you're a communist. What about the constitution that points him towards Congress?
Why doesn't Congress do something about it then? If they think compromise is a dirty word, a notion as old as the Constitution, Obama will just have to go it alone. I can't imagine someone hasn't taken him to court over this. What have the courts said?

obama has lost his case in court 2 dozen times

obama has lost his case in court 2 dozen times

And we'll see who "wins" when a Republican wins the White House in 2016 and uses Obozo's actions as a precedent, won't we??

Yes we will

But Republicans have to actually win. Based on the performance of the clown car so far...it doesn't look promising

HERE IT IS GENIUS^^^

now were you lying????

Lying.......have you seen the clown car?

You have Trump driving and think you can win?

Obama has lost his case in court 2 dozen times
What? No cites? Why should I believe you? If he lost, why is he still doing what he wants and why are you still whining? You sound like another right wing truth-stretcher.

Yes we will

HERE IT IS GENIUS^^^

now were you lying????

your leading candidate wont even talk to reporters and may go to pison

idiots and hypocrites

Yes we will

HERE IT IS GENIUS^^^

now were you lying????

your leading candidate wont even talk to reporters and may go to pison

idiots and hypocrites

Forum List

Back