Yet Again- Obama By-Passes Congress

Look

If you want to do a race by race analysis 13 months before the election....go for it

good; i'm just establishing that you and the other idiot are talking out your asses at this point.

thanks!

If you want to be confident about the ability of Republicans to hold the Senate...go for it
Current demographics don't support it

oh now it's because of demographics?

lmao!!

Yes...Blue state/Red State demographics

The same ones that will ensure a victory for Hillary

you say election gains didnt help repubs; but it is you and obama blaming his failures on repubs

what a joke

I have to laugh

Republicans brag about "The biggest congressional swing in 70 years" and what do thay have to show for it? Nothing
They have not prevailed on a single issue

Meanwhile Obama got immigration reform, Obamacare, same sex marriage, Cuban recognition, Iran nuclear deal, environmental deal with China

Obama got to do what he wanted the first two years
After 2010, he had a divided Congress and felt obligated to try to work with Congress regardless of how ineffective they were

The best things about Republicans taking all of Congress in 2014 is it freed up Obama to act as President. He no longer had to help Democrats in Congress save face

So Obama does what he can under his Constitutional powers and lets Congress do what they can with their Constitutional powers and sees who will win

From what I can see....Obama wins
And we'll see who "wins" when a Republican wins the White House in 2016 and uses Obozo's actions as a precedent, won't we??

Yes we will

But Republicans have to actually win. Based on the performance of the clown car so far...it doesn't look promising

HERE IT IS GENIUS^^^

now were you lying????

Lying.......have you seen the clown car?

You have Trump driving and think you can win?

your leading candidate wont even talk to reporters and may go to pison

idiots and hypocrites

Only in rightwing fantasies...Hillary has not done anything that is remotely indictable

good; i'm just establishing that you and the other idiot are talking out your asses at this point.

thanks!

If you want to be confident about the ability of Republicans to hold the Senate...go for it

lmao!!

you say election gains didnt help repubs; but it is you and obama blaming his failures on repubs

what a joke

I have to laugh

Republicans brag about "The biggest congressional swing in 70 years" and what do thay have to show for it? Nothing

Meanwhile Obama got immigration reform, Obamacare, same sex marriage, Cuban recognition, Iran nuclear deal, environmental deal with China

i have to laugh; the same losers that whined about "obtruction' when they were the MAJORITY cant admit the other Party and their PRESIDENT are obstructing the Republican agenda

idiots and hypocrites

And we'll see who "wins" when a Republican wins the White House in 2016 and uses Obozo's actions as a precedent, won't we??

Yes we will

But Republicans have to actually win. Based on the performance of the clown car so far...it doesn't look promising

HERE IT IS GENIUS^^^

now were you lying????

Lying.......have you seen the clown car?

You have Trump driving and think you can win?

your leading candidate wont even talk to reporters and may go to pison

idiots and hypocrites

Only in rightwing fantasies...Hillary has not done anything that is remotely indictable

sure loon; that's why she's lawyered up

Undoubtedly, Obamas first two years were his best. Obamacare, Stimulus, DADT repeal, START treaty. But he had a Democratic Congress and a short term super majority

When Republicans took Congress, they taunted Obama as a lame duck. Republicans are now calling the shots and Obama is Mr Irrelevant

But Obama kicked it into gear. Immigration reform, recognition of Cuba, Iran nuclear agreement, trade and environmental agreements with China. The courts backed him on Obamacare and same sex marriage......all with a Republican Congress

In the absence of leadership in Congress, Obama has substituted leadership from the White House
No, what it amounts to is the fact that Obozo has ignored his oath to uphold the US Constitution, especially as it pertains to the Separation of Powers...
Balance of powers

If he has then fucking sue him...

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, idiot...
Believe me, he's being sued...

He's already lost 13 unanimous decisions before the SCOTUS regarding executive overreach.

I expect that... Obama has to run the country without a congress.. He has to sail close to the wind...

So the country due to the useless Congress is being run by a President working to do as much as he can and getting the odd call against him....

Why aren't you criticizing the most ineffective congress in US history?

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them. This is Obamas finest hour
Finest hour? I suppose so if you're a communist. What about the constitution that points him towards Congress?
Why doesn't Congress do something about it then? If they think compromise is a dirty word, a notion as old as the Constitution, Obama will just have to go it alone. I can't imagine someone hasn't taken him to court over this. What have the courts said?

obama has lost his case in court 2 dozen times

So? Win some, lose some

Step back and keep passing new Executive Orders. Meanwhile, he won Obamacare, DOMA, same sex marriage, repeal of Republican abortion controls

Remind me what conservatives have won again?

thanks!

lmao!!

what a joke

I have to laugh

"immigration reform"; Executive Order
Iran deal; just laughable, not somethin to brag about
cuban recognition; who gives a shit??

lol

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them. This is Obamas finest hour
Finest hour? I suppose so if you're a communist. What about the constitution that points him towards Congress?
Why doesn't Congress do something about it then? If they think compromise is a dirty word, a notion as old as the Constitution, Obama will just have to go it alone. I can't imagine someone hasn't taken him to court over this. What have the courts said?

So?

Step back and keep passing new Executive Orders. Meanwhile, he won Obamacare, DOMA, same sex marriage, repeal of Republican abortion controls

yes voters were so impressed they gave republicans both chambers of congress

lmao!!

what a joke

I have to laugh

i have to laugh; the same losers that whined about "obtruction' when they were the MAJORITY cant admit the other Party and their PRESIDENT are obstructing the Republican agenda

idiots and hypocrites

The President is passing his agenda the Republicans are getting nothing

That is what this thread is about

lmao!!

what a joke

I have to laugh

"immigration reform"; Executive Order
Iran deal; just laughable, not somethin to brag about
cuban recognition; who gives a shit??

lol

Obama is getting what he wants......Republicans? Nothing so far

How is that Republican Congress working out for you?

Repeal obamacare? Nope
Keystone? Nope
Balance the budget? Nope
Jobs bills? Nope
Tax reform? Nope

So?

Obama was so impressed with the Republican Congress that he just continues doing what he thinks is necessary

lmao!!

what a joke

I have to laugh

idiots and hypocrites

it's awful watching them. Obama has been a failure to us or he wouldn't have LOST CONGRESS after only six years in office. yet here they sit. for them it's always: party over country. this is what the rest of us is UP AGAINST

So? Win some, lose some

the conservative majority of both chambers of congress has been in effect for less than a year

were you the same loser saying it was too early to tell this or that on another matter??

what a tool you are

nothing, nothing you post holds up to scrutiny

Last edited:

So?

Obama was so impressed with the Republican Congress that he just continues doing what he thinks is necessary

every dictator does dummy

you're bragging about that?

Undoubtedly, Obamas first two years were his best. Obamacare, Stimulus, DADT repeal, START treaty. But he had a Democratic Congress and a short term super majority

When Republicans took Congress, they taunted Obama as a lame duck. Republicans are now calling the shots and Obama is Mr Irrelevant

But Obama kicked it into gear. Immigration reform, recognition of Cuba, Iran nuclear agreement, trade and environmental agreements with China. The courts backed him on Obamacare and same sex marriage......all with a Republican Congress

In the absence of leadership in Congress, Obama has substituted leadership from the White House
No, what it amounts to is the fact that Obozo has ignored his oath to uphold the US Constitution, especially as it pertains to the Separation of Powers...
Balance of powers

If he has then fucking sue him...

Otherwise, shut the fuck up, idiot...
Believe me, he's being sued...

He's already lost 13 unanimous decisions before the SCOTUS regarding executive overreach.

I expect that... Obama has to run the country without a congress.. He has to sail close to the wind...

So the country due to the useless Congress is being run by a President working to do as much as he can and getting the odd call against him....

Why aren't you criticizing the most ineffective congress in US history?

your President's Party plays a leading role in Congress being inneffective

that's the thing with you idiots; you fall apart if you cant frame every debate in your own terms.

until January of THIS YEAR Democrats were the majority of the US government SINCE 2007, with either ALL THREE parts of the law-making process, or 2 of the three

if government isnt working right whose fault is it?

libs are losers who lie TO THEMSELVES

Not merely a mention of Congress and that pesky Constitution

Why does Obama refuse to Govern?

This is like a dictatorship

-Geaux

------------------------------

Obama’s Global Warming, Syria Push at United Nations Skips Congress

At the United Nations Monday, President Barack Obama touted what are probably the two biggest items left on his to-do list before leaving office — a global warming agreement later this year in Paris and a settlement to the Syria conflict. Congress barely got a mention.

The Paris accord, like the Iran deal before it, will be strictly an executive agreement, given that Obama wouldn’t have the votes to pass anything in either chamber

Obama's Global Warming, Syria Push at UN

How everyone forgets....
...OK, how 'bout the 5,000+ US troops dead and another 30,000 US troops maimed, lives ruined, families ruined...thats what happened the last time GWB by passed congress.
And I can see that you dont know what a dictatorship is.

-Geaux

At the United Nations Monday, President Barack Obama touted what are probably the two biggest items left on his to-do list before leaving office — a global warming agreement later this year in Paris and a settlement to the Syria conflict. Congress barely got a mention.

The Paris accord, like the Iran deal before it, will be strictly an executive agreement, given that Obama wouldn’t have the votes to pass anything in either chamber

How everyone forgets....
...OK, how 'bout the 5,000+ US troops dead and another 30,000 US troops maimed, lives ruined, families ruined...thats what happened the last time GWB by passed congress.

really, and I think the DEMOCRATS in Congress had a little hand in all that. so why is this again? come into the here and now

-Geaux

How everyone forgets....

you know it's really sad when a left-wing douchebag needs to use the dead bodies of US soldiers to make a point THAT ISNT EVEN TRUE in the first place. Bush DID go to Congress. that's why you never got that impeachment, and/or war crimes trial you idiots wanted

tsk tsk tsk

So? Win some, lose some

the conservative majority of both chambers of congress has been in effect for less than a year

were you the same loser saying it was too early to tell this or that on another matter??

what a tool you are

nothing, nothing you post holds up to scrutiny

Not much time left in this legislative year with all those vacations
The long awaited Republican Congress is nearing the end of their first year. When you only have two years...Yes, that is a significant time period
They will lose the Senate in 2017 so they have a little more than a year to pass the Republican agenda

Do you really expect anything?

Forum List

Back