Yet Again- Obama By-Passes Congress

yawn

Republigas is cheap

obama wants us to pay european prices for gas; thank god he failed at that too!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Nothing beats Obamagas....I paid $1.84 a gallon and they filled my tank for me
Thanks President Obama

Beats the $4.00 a gallon I paid for Republican gas

11223943_150705491941930_8936105958623513422_n.jpg

yawn

Republigas is cheap

obama wants us to pay european prices for gas; thank god he failed at that too!!

Thanks President Obama

Still over 3 bucks in my liberal communist state.

Obama is desperate to raise the costs of energy.

Statements like this is why I have lost faith in ppl's reasoning before they vote.
I just go by his own words and his actions.

It's ignorance by his supporters that gives me the same feelings you have.

You can't bring yourself to believe he would be that screwed up.

Obama feels he's saving the planet, and making us more healthy by raising energy costs. Liberal thought process 101.

He doesn't create mass-transit first. He makes life more expensive......then leaves it to us how we're going to deal with it. At the same time....he's making himself rich as shit.

Why doesn't Congress do something about it then? If they think compromise is a dirty word, a notion as old as the Constitution, Obama will just have to go it alone. I can't imagine someone hasn't taken him to court over this. What have the courts said?

obama has lost his case in court 2 dozen times

So? Win some, lose some

Step back and keep passing new Executive Orders. Meanwhile, he won Obamacare, DOMA, same sex marriage, repeal of Republican abortion controls

Remind me what conservatives have won again?

the conservative majority of both chambers of congress has been in effect for less than a year

were you the same loser saying it was too early to tell this or that on another matter??

what a tool you are

nothing, nothing you post holds up to scrutiny

Not much time left in this legislative year with all those vacations
The long awaited Republican Congress is nearing the end of their first year. When you only have two years...Yes, that is a significant time period
They will lose the Senate in 2017 so they have a little more than a year to pass the Republican agenda

Do you really expect anything?

i have repeatedly asked you for evidence of something you are STILL insisting is true. when pressed you say it is too early to tell

why dont you see that makes you look stupid?

I've provided multiple evidence of why the party that has to defend the most seats loses seats
I've provided evidence where Democrats are defending 10 seats in mostly Blue States while Republicans are defending 24 with half in swing or blue states
I've provided evidence where Democrats do better in Presidential election years

I'm still looking for ANYTHING out of you that would support Republicans holding the Senate

yawn

Republigas is cheap

Thanks President Obama

Still over 3 bucks in my liberal communist state.

You are welcome to come to NJ
We'll pump it for you too

obama has lost his case in court 2 dozen times

So? Win some, lose some

Step back and keep passing new Executive Orders. Meanwhile, he won Obamacare, DOMA, same sex marriage, repeal of Republican abortion controls

the conservative majority of both chambers of congress has been in effect for less than a year

were you the same loser saying it was too early to tell this or that on another matter??

what a tool you are

The long awaited Republican Congress is nearing the end of their first year. When you only have two years...Yes, that is a significant time period
They will lose the Senate in 2017 so they have a little more than a year to pass the Republican agenda

i have repeatedly asked you for evidence of something you are STILL insisting is true. when pressed you say it is too early to tell

I've provided multiple evidence of why the party that has to defend the most seats loses seats
I've provided evidence where Democrats are defending 10 seats in mostly Blue States while Republicans are defending 24 with half in swing or blue states

I'm still looking for ANYTHING out of you that would support Republicans holding the Senate
I don't believe anything you provide.

Too early to play that game...we are still over a year out

The Dems are only defending 10 Senate seats...none are in Red States

Over half of the Republican 24 seats are in swing states or blues states. In a Presidential election year with a weak Republican candidate, the Democrats will come out in force

Look for a Senate with 54 Dems in 2017

Pretty much my estimate also....but I actually have it at 53.

So? Win some, lose some

what a tool you are

I don't believe anything you provide.

What did I post that you would disagree with?

Awwwwwwwwwww. Are you sad today? What can we do to make you feel better?

The dude is POTUS. He just did things that presidents do. Should he ask congress if it's OK to wipe his ass too?
I hope the next republican president bypasses congress and does away with gay marriage, abortion, and obamacare. It will be his finest moment.

OBSTRUCTION by this president and obama

Oh, we have 2 presidents?

Before you make a complete fool yourself, know that the pipeline as defeated for 2 main reasons....the prospective lawsuits from both farmers and Indian tribes and the fact that since oil is too cheap, the boondoggle was not economically feasible.

Bides, the beneficiary from all that dirty oil would have been China (ever wonder why the pipeline ends at the port of Houston?)..and China has other sellers at his point.

I hope the next republican president bypasses congress and does away with gay marriage, abortion, and obamacare. It will be his finest moment.

....and, to make you really happy, to also start wars with Iran and North Korea.

They have kept their promise to be the Do Nothing Congress.

Its the one thing they have been truthful about as well as the ONLY thing they have done.

Aren't those "sweethearts" also due to pass themselves a raise soon?

Awwwwwwwwwww. Are you sad today? What can we do to make you feel better?

The dude is POTUS. He just did things that presidents do. Should he ask congress if it's OK to wipe his ass too?

Good plan

First get yourself elected and then survive challenges from Congress and the courts

That is what Obama had to do

obama has overseen the largest pickup of seats by Republicans in over 70 years

it is simply laughable to see an idiot trying to brag about showdowns and who lost what

True.....and here's the report card on their performance.

Just 14 percent of Americans approve of the way Congress is doing its job, according to a new Gallup survey released [a month ago], and they do not seem all that enamored with Republican leaders in the House and Senate, either.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/poll-congress-approval-rating-gop-leadership-121285#ixzz3n8igaVfO

....and, to make you really happy, to also start wars with Iran and North Korea.
Obama has given future presidents power they haven't had in the past. So don't bitch when a republican president acts like a dictator. Like rightie said it will be his finest hour.

Obama has given future presidents power they haven't had in the past. So don't bitch when a republican president acts like a dictator. Like rightie said it will be his finest hour.

George Bush had the same power and used it to push through his own agenda

He issued more executive orders and vetoes than Obama has

Forum List

Back