Yet Again- Obama By-Passes Congress

No other modern President has had to deal with this sort of nonsense.

No other president has ever run on "fundamentally transforming America" either. Rs were correct in (trying) to block obama's shit transformation. Well, in putting int he appearance of blocking it. Of course, Rs are all for said shit transformation because it gives government more power, doesn't matter which side, bigger government is loved by both sides. (Rs hid behind "we'll repeal the unaca" when they couldn't, but when they could? They funded it.)

obama's idea of compromise is "I won't sign it if it doesn't give me what I want" and "I've got a pen and a phone". obama blasted W for using the e/o then turns around and uses the e/o himself. Sorry bub, that's not leadership.

No other president has ever run on "fundamentally transforming America" either. Rs were correct in (trying) to block obama's shit transformation. Well, in putting int he appearance of blocking it. Of course, Rs are all for said shit transformation because it gives government more power, doesn't matter which side, bigger government is loved by both sides. (Rs hid behind "we'll repeal the unaca" when they couldn't, but when they could? They funded it.)

obama's idea of compromise is "I won't sign it if it doesn't give me what I want" and "I've got a pen and a phone". obama blasted W for using the e/o then turns around and uses the e/o himself. Sorry bub, that's not leadership.

Nothing President Obama has done been at all radical. And he's compromised a lot. He ran on single payer and opted to use the mandate, because Republicans said that is what they would support, until they didn't. He kept the Bush tax cuts in place long after their sunset until Republicans wanted to make them permanent. He agreed to chain CPI for SSI and a host of other things.

And? There's been nothing as radical as the "Bush Doctrine" as a foreign policy since the Spanish American war. Which, by the way? Was a Republican endeavor.

No Modern President. there isn't a damn thing modern a thug like Obama and his party of goons

good ole shallow, still coming to the loser/thugs defense. there isn't ONE they won't defend even WHEN they lie right in your face to pass some MONSTER government Insurance scam on backs of our children, has had a hand in putting our great grandchildren in dept for the likes of those who thinks they DESERVE free health care, free housing, free food, IT'S FREEEEEEE. That's what sits in the base of the Democrat party. they'll back up anyone who promises them something for nothing

What is wrong with running on making America better?

Don't all Presidents do that?

Congress doesn't work
Expecting them to act like adults doesn't work

Obama is the only one providing leadership in Washington

good; i'm just establishing that you and the other idiot are talking out your asses at this point.

thanks!

If you want to be confident about the ability of Republicans to hold the Senate...go for it
Current demographics don't support it

oh now it's because of demographics?

lmao!!

Yes...Blue state/Red State demographics

The same ones that will ensure a victory for Hillary

you say election gains didnt help repubs; but it is you and obama blaming his failures on repubs

what a joke

I have to laugh

Republicans brag about "The biggest congressional swing in 70 years" and what do thay have to show for it? Nothing
They have not prevailed on a single issue

Meanwhile Obama got immigration reform, Obamacare, same sex marriage, Cuban recognition, Iran nuclear deal, environmental deal with China

STOP

That is the GOP long term plan. They did not win Congress based on Conservatism. OHNONONO!!

They won on Liberal Overreach. Now they are trying for liberal governmental abuse with Hillary.

Republicans seem content just to have committee chairmanships...
Delivering on their campaign promises never entered their heads

yawn

Republigas is cheap

obama wants us to pay european prices for gas; thank god he failed at that too!!

libs are losers who lie to themselves

Nothing beats Obamagas....I paid $1.84 a gallon and they filled my tank for me
Thanks President Obama

Beats the $4.00 a gallon I paid for Republican gas
The only problem you have there is the fact that gas averaged $1.82 when Bush left office...

It went to $4.00/gal under OBAMA.

yawn

Republigas is cheap

obama wants us to pay european prices for gas; thank god he failed at that too!!

Thanks President Obama

The only problem you have there is the fact that gas averaged $1.82 when Bush left office...

No question Clinton gave him low cost gas......just like Clinton gave him low unemployment and a balanced budget

yawn

Republigas is cheap

Thanks President Obama

It was $4 under W before the corrupt Pub economic meltdown, dimwit.

yawn

Republigas is cheap

Thanks President Obama

No question Clinton gave him low cost gas......just like Clinton gave him low unemployment and a balanced budget
So gas was $1.51 when Clinton left office, and was 31 cents higher 8 years when Bush left office..

At one point, the price had more than DOUBLED Under Obozo..

What is wrong with running on making America better?

Don't all Presidents do that?

Obama never actually said "better" and given the debt, deficits and food stamps, it's apparent which direction he meant

If you want to be confident about the ability of Republicans to hold the Senate...go for it
Current demographics don't support it

oh now it's because of demographics?

lmao!!

Yes...Blue state/Red State demographics

The same ones that will ensure a victory for Hillary

you say election gains didnt help repubs; but it is you and obama blaming his failures on repubs

what a joke

I have to laugh

Republicans brag about "The biggest congressional swing in 70 years" and what do thay have to show for it? Nothing
They have not prevailed on a single issue

Meanwhile Obama got immigration reform, Obamacare, same sex marriage, Cuban recognition, Iran nuclear deal, environmental deal with China

STOP

That is the GOP long term plan. They did not win Congress based on Conservatism. OHNONONO!!

They won on Liberal Overreach. Now they are trying for liberal governmental abuse with Hillary.
They won on disgusting the public with politics until they got the lowest turnout ever, with the dupes showing up more than anyone. They promised jobs jobs jobs and did nothing but investigate phony scandals.

yawn

Republigas is cheap

Thanks President Obama

So gas was $1.51 when Clinton left office, and was 31 cents higher 8 years when Bush left office..

At one point, the price had more than DOUBLED Under Obozo..
So dumb...that's the price of prosperity, or ME chaos. But not another Pub corrupt bubble/scandal/world depression.

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them

This is Obamas finest hour
His finest. Our worst.
I cannot wait for the end of the regime of the elected King...After that......LOL.....All of his bullshit gets reversed.....And then we can get to the business of moving the economy forward. And moving political correctness backward

Took a while but Obama finally figured it out....Congress is useless, do what you can without them

This is Obamas finest hour
His finest. Our worst.
I cannot wait for the end of the regime of the elected King...After that......LOL.....All of his bullshit gets reversed.....And then we can get to the business of moving the economy forward. And moving political correctness backward

You are placing a lot of faith on Republicans being able to win back the White House. You may have a long wait

Forum List

Back