Yet another black man killed by police

Then let the investigation run it's course... For instance, was he injured by the cops, or did he get hurt for not giving Big Bubba a piece of ass after he got to the jail?

Lets play the if game like you were just doing with the victim.

If his back was broken while in police custody then....
Depends on who broke it..... If Big Bubba did it, then Big Bubba needs to be charged.

No silly, finish the sentence like you were willing to do earlier.

If his back was broken while in police custody then....
I answered your question..... What happens depends on who broke his back.

You seem to be willing to admit the possibility that the cops didn't do it. If that's the case, why charge the cops for something they didn't do? Let the investigation run it's course.

Read it again...Heres what you said

If he resisted and assaulted police, the cops had a right to defend themselves.

Now start with this: IF the police broke his back then....
If the investigation shows the cops broke his back, then they will look at factors such as whether or not it happened as a result of the individual resisting arrest or attacking a cop, where the cop had to defend himself. If the cops broke his back for no reason, then the cops should be charged.

There again, you need to wait for the results of the investigation. After all, you don't know what will turn up yet. The cops might even have witness statements or a video of him assaulting Big Bubba and trying to get some of his ass, for all you know.

Another black male resisting arrest. I hope the trial ends in mid-summer this time. Rioting is really a summer sport. As I had my popcorn watching blacks burn their own city (Ferguson) to the ground my entertainment was ruined by inclimate cold weather. Perhaps this time will be different.

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.
The video is easy enough to find. He was arrested without any incident. He followed the activist instructions to go limp and was put in a police van.
He probably went limp because he was paralyzed.

A witness reported that an arresting office stuck his knee on Grey's back while he was face down on the ground. That's likely when his spine was broken.

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.
The video is easy enough to find. He was arrested without any incident. He followed the activist instructions to go limp and was put in a police van.

A witness reported that an arresting office stuck his knee on Grey's back while he was face down on the ground. That's likely when his spine was broken.

I don't know, there is supposed to be a video out there but I haven't seen it.

Sounds like a pre existing condition. Just like Eric Garners weak heart.

A broken neck?

Just waiting for a bunch of cops to pile on and finish it.

Ridiculous but we always hear some real doozies with every needless killing of a black man by cops.

A broken neck?

Ridiculous but we always hear some real doozies with every needless killing of a black man by cops.

Sure. Ive worked car wrecks before where the driver walks away and gets a ride home....and dies. Internal stuff. The body works in mysterious ways.

But....yalls conspiracy is that cops had to have jumped him inside the van. We'll see what the evidence shows.

A broken neck?

Sure. Ive worked car wrecks before where the driver walks away and gets a ride home....and dies. Internal stuff. The body works in mysterious ways.

But....yalls conspiracy is that cops had to have jumped him inside the van. We'll see what the evidence shows.

And if they had not been in the car wreck? If they had not suffered that trauma?

A broken neck?

And if they had not been in the car wreck? If they had not suffered that trauma?

They'd be alive. The authorities will have to figure out if he was injured before his arrest. He didnt have the fight in him to resist like most do...so maybe he was badly hurt in a bum fight.

He shouldn't have ran.

I always have a knife. Since the police are the most vicious and dangerous street gang in my area (Los Angeles,) running from them makes sense,

If the cops murdered this guy, I hope they get fried.

Soo...did he have a bicycle wreck while running and that is what happened?
I have seen three videos, from three angles and see no brutality or angry officers or anything other than a normal arrest.
So at this point there is nothing to say the police did it, yet. It may very well be possible he wrecked his bicycle while trying to flee the scene.
So until we have more evidence, anyone saying police brutality is saying so for reasons other than fact.

I can see it now...the dude driving the paddy wagon knew the guy was sitting by the back door and cuffed.
He slams on the breaks to fuck with him and the dude breaks his neck on the front wall of the paddy wagon.

He shouldn't have ran.

Pretty sure it was his neck.
Which is one of the reasons my paddy wagon explanation fits,that and the fact iv'e had it done to me as a youngster after an incident at the beach.:alcoholic:

A broken neck?

They'd be alive. The authorities will have to figure out if he was injured before his arrest. He didnt have the fight in him to resist like most do...so maybe he was badly hurt in a bum fight.

LOL

You say others are coming up with conspiracy theories but then say he might have been hurt in a "bum fight".

He was able to run UNTIL the cops jumped him.

Start there.

Soo...did he have a bicycle wreck while running and that is what happened?
I have seen three videos, from three angles and see no brutality or angry officers or anything other than a normal arrest.
So at this point there is nothing to say the police did it, yet. It may very well be possible he wrecked his bicycle while trying to flee the scene.
So until we have more evidence, anyone saying police brutality is saying so for reasons other than fact.

Then you haven't seen the video of several cops holding him down.

He wasn't on a bike. The cops were. He was on his feet.

But yes, even though he was able to run upright until the cops jumped him, I'm sure we'll hear all sorts of idiotic reasons for his broken spine.

He shouldn't have ran.

He was just testing his reflexes.

Forum List

Back