Yet another black man killed by police

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he run from police?
- Did he resist arrest?
- Did he assault police in any way?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.

Why is everyone worried about a black man being killed by cops??

How many black men are killed by other black men in every large city in this country every day??

Never hear a word about that shit.

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he resist arrest?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.

Why is everyone worried about a black man being killed by cops??

How many black men are killed by other black men in every large city in this country every day??

Never hear a word about that shit.

Because sweet pea, cops are not supposed to be held to the same standard as criminals.

the arresting officer said he arrested him "without force or incident"...

Gets in the van and Oopsie...would you look at that? He went and broke his own back

And the patriotic flag wavers applaud

There is something wrong with being patriotic or waving a flag?
I would say describing an adversary as "patriotic" or "flag waver" is a compliment.

the arresting officer said he arrested him "without force or incident"...

Gets in the van and Oopsie...would you look at that? He went and broke his own back

And the patriotic flag wavers applaud

There is something wrong with being patriotic or waving a flag?
I would say describing an adversary as "patriotic" or "flag waver" is a compliment.

Not when they do it for show and applaud this type of shit happening. Then you realize they dont really care about rights

- Did he resist arrest?

So these three questions are of no importance to you?...

1) Was he in in the act of a crime, or in anyway being suspected of a crime? (NO)
2) Was the officers looking for someone and thought maybe he was the person? (NO)
3) Was he tackled and penned to the ground because he simply ran? (YES) (keeping in mind the officers were not even talking to him when he ran, they looked at him and when the guy ran off, they pursued him)
Perhaps you are not aware, the police cannot chase and tackle you/pen you to the ground for running.

This logic implies that any injury that occurs while in police custody is always the fault of the victim because no one has ever heard of a person having a bad day, attitude etc while being a police officer. They always have good days and lives unlike 100% of all other humans

I live in Baltimore and I don't need to wait for anything.

Police around here have been fucking assholes for a very long time and if they had a man already in handcuffs and still beat the shit out of him, the officers in question should go to prison for murder like the rest of the scum that they lock up.

If you disagree, fine, but don't continue to lecture us about the constitution.

This logic implies that any injury that occurs while in police custody is always the fault of the victim because no one has ever heard of a person having a bad day, attitude etc while being a police officer. They always have good days and lives unlike 100% of all other humans

By all means, show me the person who quietly, calmly, complies with the police in every way, and the police just beat the snot out of them. Can you show me this?

By all means, show me the person who quietly, calmly, complies with the police in every way, and the police just beat the snot out of them. Can you show me this?

I cant because your logic says that whenever the police puts their hands on someone its only because they made them do it. How can I prove someone innocent when any action made is justifiable?

I'll post this and await your response telling me why this too is ok. If this is not Ok, it blows your logic to pieces

I cant because your logic says that whenever the police puts their hands on someone its only because they made them do it. How can I prove someone innocent when any action made is justifiable?

I'll post this and await your response telling me why this too is ok. If this is not Ok, it blows your logic to pieces

Did you listen to the video? "I'm sorry sir". That's why he wasn't beaten, wasn't shot, wasn't tazed, kicked, or cuffed.

Your video, made my whole point. Thanks. It's not often the person I'm arguing with provides me the evidence to make my case.

So being threatened with a gun shoved in your face by a cop is totally ok too? Jesus man

Did you see the video of his arrest? It looks like he sustained injuries bebore he was arested. We have no clue what happened to this guy.

Did you see the video of his arrest? It looks like he sustained injuries bebore he was arested. We have no clue what happened to this guy.

What you think it looks like is of no concern. The officer said he was arrested without incident and then between putting him in the van and arriving at the station his back was broken.

Forum List

Back