Yet another black man killed by police

Soo...did he have a bicycle wreck while running and that is what happened?
I have seen three videos, from three angles and see no brutality or angry officers or anything other than a normal arrest.
So at this point there is nothing to say the police did it, yet. It may very well be possible he wrecked his bicycle while trying to flee the scene.
So until we have more evidence, anyone saying police brutality is saying so for reasons other than fact.

Then you haven't seen the video of several cops holding him down.

He wasn't on a bike. The cops were. He was on his feet.

But yes, even though he was able to run upright until the cops jumped him, I'm sure we'll hear all sorts of idiotic reasons for his broken spine.
Justified.

This thread is about the murder of black men. You seem to care when a cop does it ( very seldom by the way) but are unconcerned when other blacks do it over 4000 times a year. I wonder why that is?

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.

So next time a Black cop sees a cracker running he should shoot

This thread is about the murder of black men. You seem to care when a cop does it ( very seldom by the way) but are unconcerned when other blacks do it over 4000 times a year. I wonder why that is?

You racist!!

Looks like with video evidence that something happened while in the van.
I don't care what your political sway is - it looks like something pretty damn severe happened to him while he was in the van. 80% of his spine was severed...that takes some pretty serious trauma to make that happen.
You can see in the video he was talking and moving his head...obviously no spinal injury there.
But somewhere on the way to the station...he broke his neck. Literally.

If your position on this is "he ran so his fault"...your full of shit.
Do you really want our police force to have the right to beat a person to death if they run? Really?

hundreds of white men killed by police this year- don't you care OP?

I can tell you care by how many threads you start on it....oh wait, you only post your "concern" for white dudes being killed whenever the subject is blacks being killed.

Thats how much you care

I can tell you care by how many threads you start on it....oh wait, you only post your "concern" for white dudes being killed whenever the subject is blacks being killed.

Thats how much you care
Perhaps YOU can explain why the outrage over so few blacks killed by police while total silence on over 4000 killed by other blacks?

Thats how much you care
Perhaps YOU can explain why the outrage over so few blacks killed by police while total silence on over 4000 killed by other blacks?

If the total silence part was true I would have a problem explaining it. But since its not...I dont

The sickness and the sadness in all this, leaders in washington are silent, those running for office, silent, nobody wants to address what is clearly becoming an epidemic in this country. Its no worse than EBOLI

Thats how much you care

BECAUSE COPS ARE SWORN TO PROTECT.....MURDERERS ARE NOT!! END OF DAMNED STORY, YOU MORON!!

Seems to me my fellow conservatives have this one wrong.
"He ran so his own fault"....really? That is one fucked up opinion. Sorry.
What your missing is why the police went after him in the first place.
He was breaking no law. The police were not pursuing him, were not even talking to him. The report states that the officer simply made eye contact, the guy looked at him longer than a usual glance - and he took off running.
That is not against the law.
A police officer does not then have a right to tackle you for running, taze you or in anyway detain you simply because you ran. He was not in the act of a crime, or in a suspicious location. For instance if he was at the back entrance of a business late at night and the police asked him what he was doing...and he ran. Different story.
That is not what happened.
And then there is the broken neck that happened while in custody in the police van.
Something happened. Something severe to have severed his neck 80%.

the arresting officer said he arrested him "without force or incident"...

Gets in the van and Oopsie...would you look at that? He went and broke his own back

And the patriotic flag wavers applaud

Forum List

Back