Yet another black man killed by police

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.
The video is easy enough to find. He was arrested without any incident. He followed the activist instructions to go limp and was put in a police van.

When did this beating happen?

No idea. That's why I said it was strange.

He wasn't injured in the arrest. It was whatever happened in the 30 minutes after the arrest.

maybe you can tell us how many white people were killed in the same time period.

we'll wait with baited breath

race hustler

Had a knife, fled when police observed him and he was arrested w/o incident. Strange, supposedly there is video of the arrest also.

He shouldn't have ran.
The video is easy enough to find. He was arrested without any incident. He followed the activist instructions to go limp and was put in a police van.

He wasn't injured in the arrest. It was whatever happened in the 30 minutes after the arrest.

Actually, the video shows his feet dragging - as though he couldn't stand. They may have caused the injury when they all jumped on him.

"Obviously he did something to deserve it." - "Small" Government Conservatives

Small government, doesn't mean anarchy.

Small government means fewer laws and regulations, but ruthlessly enforcing the law we do have.

It is idiotic to think that small government means, we allow people to break the law, and we're not allowed to do anything about it.

That's evil. That's Leftism. We're not leftists. We want the law enforced. Following the left-wing stupidity, is exactly why we have one of the highest murder rates in the modern world. We need to shoot these people, and put these criminals in a box under 6 feet of dirt.

From the linked article: Four bicycle officers tried to stop Gray about 9 a.m. on April 12 in the 1600 block of W. North Ave. for an alleged violation that police have not disclosed. He ran, police said, and the officers caught him and restrained him on the ground while awaiting backup.

Yet another black man killed after resisting arrest.

No, that doesn't excuse or forgive what happened after they resisted arrest, but they'd most likely be alive had they not.

Of course, the PC Police will never point that glaring fact out.

Last edited:

He shouldn't have ran.

Actually, the video shows his feet dragging - as though he couldn't stand. They may have caused the injury when they all jumped on him.
What the video shows is what activists teach. Go limp and get dragged. The tactic has been used since the 60s.

He shouldn't have ran.

What the video shows is what activists teach. Go limp and get dragged. The tactic has been used since the 60s.

Which tactic is the one where you break their backs for doing so?

He shouldn't have ran.

Ah. Thanks. So he was armed with a deadly weapon...and ran from the cops.

Yep. Dont care. Ill let the locals sort it out.

Of course people are going to avoid police, since they keep killing people without any reason.

I'm sure that if he were carrying a carbine on his back instead of a knife, you'd feel the same way, right?

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he run from police?
- Did he resist arrest?
- Did he assault police in any way?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.

Which of those "crimes" is so severe that they negate his right to due process?

Which are capital crimes?

Since when is it okay for police to be judge, jury and executioner?

If he were white, you would not be saying this.
If he resisted and assaulted police, the cops had a right to defend themselves. If the individual got hurt as a direct result of his actions, that's on him. Accidents do happen.

Without bothering to read the link at all...allow me to screen this outrage to see if it warrants my concern:

- Did he resist arrest?

If the answer is no to ALL 3 of these...then I will give a shit and read it. But...like 99% of these "outrages"....I bet its not.

If he resisted and assaulted police, the cops had a right to defend themselves. If the individual got hurt as a direct result of his actions, that's on him. Accidents do happen.

He didnt tho...now what?

- Did he resist arrest?

He didnt tho...now what?
Then let the investigation run it's course... For instance, was he injured by the cops, or did he get hurt for not giving Big Bubba a piece of ass after he got to the jail?

- Did he resist arrest?

He didnt tho...now what?
Then let the investigation run it's course... For instance, was he injured by the cops, or did he get hurt for not giving Big Bubba a piece of ass after he got to the jail?

Lets play the if game like you were just doing with the victim.

If his back was broken while in police custody then....

- Did he resist arrest?

He didnt tho...now what?

Depends on who broke it..... If Big Bubba did it, then Big Bubba needs to be charged.

He didnt tho...now what?

Depends on who broke it..... If Big Bubba did it, then Big Bubba needs to be charged.

No silly, finish the sentence like you were willing to do earlier.

He didnt tho...now what?

I answered your question..... What happens depends on who broke his back.

You seem to be willing to admit the possibility that the cops didn't do it. If that's the case, why charge the cops for something they didn't do? Let the investigation run it's course.

He didnt tho...now what?

I answered your question..... What happens depends on who broke his back.

You seem to be willing to admit the possibility that the cops didn't do it. If that's the case, why charge the cops for something they didn't do? Let the investigation run it's course.

Read it again...Heres what you said

If he resisted and assaulted police, the cops had a right to defend themselves.

Now start with this: IF the police broke his back then....

Forum List

Back